Looking for New Games (f sub for f dom)

Started by Mysterica, August 08, 2012, 10:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterica

For the past several months the amount of one on one games I have had going on has been dropping from around ten to the current two.  I haven't put much effort into attempting to remedy this problem because at the time all I had to post on was my smartphone and it is troublesome to type large posts frequently on a phone.  Now however I have finally managed to aquire a new computer and am looking to get some new games up and going.

Now on to the fun part.  Here are a few of the plot ideas I have.

The Twins Will Play

Scenario: Mom and Dad are going to be out of town for the week for some 'private time' and decided that now that their twin daughters are eighteen they should be able to handle staying by themselves for the week.  $200 was left for food and emergencies, and while they will call every day to check up on them, they will be trusted to keep the house in one piece.  They will simply be left to their own device with only one neighbor watching to make sure they come home every night and of course no parties and no boys.

One of the two though has no problem with the no boys policy, and indeed intends to get a lot out of the week.  She has quietly known she was a lesbian for about a year, ever since that sleep over two years back that her sister was sick for when all the girls decided to experiment a little.  None of the other girls got much out of it, but she was hooked.  Since then, she had continued 'expanding her horizons' as it were at every possible opportunity, but she was very vain, and this was her perfect opportunity to rope her identical twin sister into her lifestyle, quite literally as it were.

Kinks: Incest, bondage, blackmail (possible), toys, etc.

More to come

As would be expected, I am very much interested in hearing anyone else's ideas on a prospective game.  Here are a few possible suggestions on vague possible pairings.  If there is any particular part that I would like to play it will appear in bold.

teacher x student
summoner x demoness
CEO x assistant
actress x manager

Lucky Star Pairings
Kagami x Konata

Naruto Pairings
Hinata x Anko
OC x OC

more to come