Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MystikGlory

Wish granted, but you were fired from work and there are no jobs available to apply for. 

I wish I could just switch lives with someone for one day.
PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL BE ON AND OFF TIL 6/10 DUE TO LAPTOP BEING FIXED.
I took the Oath of Drake  My Current Cravings

My On's and Off's

Aurion

Oh well, life could be worse at least I can have fun now.

Wish granted and you switched lives with someone for one day but found out that being famous was crazy and hectic.

I wish I could travel to Greece and visit the Parthenon.

akalasEDGE

And you can! ZOT!
You're in Athens, before the grand Parthenon! Unfortunately, it looks a lot newer than it should; you seem to be stuck in Ancient Greece, and you don't know the language.

I wish I had someone else's bank account.

Rayne

Congrats, you do! But then you get caught for identity theft and thrown into jail for the rest of your years.
I wish I didn't have too go to Tennessee for the next week. XP

Shadowsteel

Granted, tennessee came to you. There is now a large tennessee shaped hole in the continent, and a large land mass directly on top of you

I wish for a burger the size of texas
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Harley Quinn

Granted!  Unfortunately, it was dropped on top of you, crushing you to death.

I wish that everything would go my way.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

haikuoftears

Granted, now oncoming traffic has 100% accuracy, especially when you're on the streets.

I wish I was a catgirl for a day.

Nyarly

Granted! The next day you turn into an actual cat.

I wish I don't have to travel so far to Berlin.

haikuoftears

Granted. You don't have to travel to Berlin at all. You just have to travel to Manila every week.

I wish I have some Krispy Kreme right now.

Selene

Granted! You look up to the sky and a large doughnut falls fro the sky, surrounding and trapping you...unless you eat your way to freedom. Note: It is creme filled.

I wish for a hand with my revision.

haikuoftears

Drowning in filling...almost heaven.

Granted, you received a box with a cut off hand, a stamp on it saying "revised by Selene".

I wish I have some juice to go with that doughnut

Creshnagarine

You asked for it you got it baby.

A ten gallon container of some mighty fine grape juice sits on the other side of the doughnut.
Keep eating baby.

I wish my posts caused all who read them to laugh uncontrollably.

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

Shadowsteel

Ha ha ha ha ha hA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Congratulations, three people have laughed themselves to death. This is the police. Come out with your hands up.

I wish for a nuclear antivirus program and firewall
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

haikuoftears

Congratulations. You have received a bomb. You can blow your pc up so you wouldn't have to worry about trivial things like firewall and viruses.

I wish for a raise.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Granted, I pick you up off the floor to make love.

I wish for A fixed Heart.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Scribbles

Granted! I fixed it up with some new decals! Flames!

I wish for a lovely bunch of coconuts, deeddly, deeddly!
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

haikuoftears

Granted. Now you have a few attached to you. Big ones, small ones, some even as big as your head!

I wish for a nice romantic bubble bath.

Creshnagarine

A rock path covered in rose petals leads you to a heart shape tub surrounded by 1000 candles. As you disrobe and approach the edge of the tub you see it is filled with bubbling Hershey's chocolate.

I wish for an evening with a beautiful lady.

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

haikuoftears

Granted. Now you're stuck in the tub with me. Oh wait. You did say beautiful right? Dang. Sorry.

I wish for a Galanthor plushie.

Nyarly

Granted! But now the real one is jealous of his plushie-self and won't talk to you again.

I wish for my personal Neko-Haiku

haikuoftears

Granted. Now there are a dozen pet owners lined up at your door complaining about their cats having their ears and tails cut off to replace the ones Neko-Haiku keeps stealing away.

I wish for a nice warm bed to sleep in.

Galanthor

granted *draws in bed and keeps you*

haikuoftears

Awesome! *comes with, snuggles!*

Galanthor

aww...forgot my wish

wish you where here

Creshnagarine

I am here, I am here with you now baby.

Wish I could love longer and better.

Current projects -