I Will Never Give Up...

Started by Jet, July 19, 2011, 10:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jet

The object of this is to tell everyone one thing you do, one idiosyncrasy, that you will never give up. Whether they offer money, sex, anything, you can't say with certainty that even though you might quit now, you won't pick it up again later. If they threaten to end your relationship for it, you still won't quit. After all, it's a part of you.

This can be anything from big to small. It doesn't matter if they like it or not, just pick something that you don't feel you should ever have to quit. I'll go first:

I frequently walk/run to and from places. Sometimes that place is miles away, and forces me to travel on foot next to busy streets. She hates this, because it's dangerous. I like it, because I get to see things better than just passing it in a car.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Hideyori

I will also never give up coffee. But, in the interests of variety, I will also never give up cooking.
Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mob say. Doesn't matter if the /whole country/ decides that something wrong, is something right. This nation was founded under one principle above all others - The requirement that we stand up for what we believe in, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the /whole world/ tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world, "No. /You/ move."

Oniya

I will never give up thread/yarnwork.  It's much better for me to be stabbing a piece of fabric with something sharp, rather than a person.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

olive

I will never give up bleaching my hair (even if I'm 102)!  XD

Hideyori

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mob say. Doesn't matter if the /whole country/ decides that something wrong, is something right. This nation was founded under one principle above all others - The requirement that we stand up for what we believe in, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the /whole world/ tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world, "No. /You/ move."

Oniya

Quote from: olive on July 19, 2011, 12:28:01 PM
I will never give up bleaching my hair (even if I'm 102)!  XD

The good thing here is that you'll probably need less bleach by then.  ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sybl

I will never give up creating Fractals  ;D

Hideyori

I will never give up working anime and sci-fi conventions.

Harley

I will never give up creating in any form.  Whether that is through painting, photoshopping, writing...  I will probably just never give it up. 

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

I will never give up... my teddies ^^ What? I can't sleep without one! Seriously, I have nightmares if the teddy slips from my grasp. So they're staying.
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Harley

Oh, and I should probably mention that I won't ever give up my Heath Ledger Joker collectables.   >_>

olive

Quote from: Oniya on July 19, 2011, 01:10:34 PM
The good thing here is that you'll probably need less bleach by then.  ;D

I will never give up looking on the bright side (nor liking folks that do).  XD

Belle33

I will never give up flirting - my grandmother still flirts - and so shall I at her age and beyond.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

olive

I will never give up owning pets....

Jet

I will never give up walking barefoot.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Sybl

I will never give up the hope of being accepted.

Hideyori

olive

I will never give up the internet!

Belle33

Pedicures and painting silly colors on my toenails.  I have no idea why this makes me happy - but it does  ;D

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

I will never, ever.. in a thousand (and more) years.. give up listening to the music I love.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I will never give up being "cheeky"

olive

I will never give up pulling 'all-nighters'

SinfulAngel

I will never give up saying sexual inuendos and my all around pervy personality.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

lenka

I will never give up masturbating! A wicked thought as it is, but I love all my toys!