I Will Never Give Up...

Started by Jet, July 19, 2011, 10:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jet

The object of this is to tell everyone one thing you do, one idiosyncrasy, that you will never give up. Whether they offer money, sex, anything, you can't say with certainty that even though you might quit now, you won't pick it up again later. If they threaten to end your relationship for it, you still won't quit. After all, it's a part of you.

This can be anything from big to small. It doesn't matter if they like it or not, just pick something that you don't feel you should ever have to quit. I'll go first:

I frequently walk/run to and from places. Sometimes that place is miles away, and forces me to travel on foot next to busy streets. She hates this, because it's dangerous. I like it, because I get to see things better than just passing it in a car.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Hideyori

I will also never give up coffee. But, in the interests of variety, I will also never give up cooking.
Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mob say. Doesn't matter if the /whole country/ decides that something wrong, is something right. This nation was founded under one principle above all others - The requirement that we stand up for what we believe in, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the /whole world/ tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world, "No. /You/ move."

Oniya

I will never give up thread/yarnwork.  It's much better for me to be stabbing a piece of fabric with something sharp, rather than a person.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

olive

I will never give up bleaching my hair (even if I'm 102)!  XD

Hideyori

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mob say. Doesn't matter if the /whole country/ decides that something wrong, is something right. This nation was founded under one principle above all others - The requirement that we stand up for what we believe in, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the /whole world/ tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world, "No. /You/ move."

Oniya

Quote from: olive on July 19, 2011, 12:28:01 PM
I will never give up bleaching my hair (even if I'm 102)!  XD

The good thing here is that you'll probably need less bleach by then.  ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sybl

I will never give up creating Fractals  ;D

Hideyori

I will never give up working anime and sci-fi conventions.

Harley

I will never give up creating in any form.  Whether that is through painting, photoshopping, writing...  I will probably just never give it up. 

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

I will never give up... my teddies ^^ What? I can't sleep without one! Seriously, I have nightmares if the teddy slips from my grasp. So they're staying.
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Harley

Oh, and I should probably mention that I won't ever give up my Heath Ledger Joker collectables.   >_>

olive

Quote from: Oniya on July 19, 2011, 01:10:34 PM
The good thing here is that you'll probably need less bleach by then.  ;D

I will never give up looking on the bright side (nor liking folks that do).  XD

Belle33

I will never give up flirting - my grandmother still flirts - and so shall I at her age and beyond.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

olive

I will never give up owning pets....

Jet

I will never give up walking barefoot.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0

Sybl

I will never give up the hope of being accepted.

Hideyori

olive

I will never give up the internet!

Belle33

Pedicures and painting silly colors on my toenails.  I have no idea why this makes me happy - but it does  ;D

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

I will never, ever.. in a thousand (and more) years.. give up listening to the music I love.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I will never give up being "cheeky"

olive

I will never give up pulling 'all-nighters'

SinfulAngel

I will never give up saying sexual inuendos and my all around pervy personality.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

lenka

I will never give up masturbating! A wicked thought as it is, but I love all my toys!

Jet

I will never give up my car. I love manual transmissions!

olive

I will never give up thinking people are basically good. *smiles*

Sybl

I will never give up the wonderful friends I have made here at E.

blue bunny sparkle

Quote from: lenka on July 21, 2011, 05:59:00 AM
I will never give up masturbating! A wicked thought as it is, but I love all my toys!

This was mine too... and I will never give up wearing cowgirl boots!

forbiddenfruit

I will never give up being truly myself. No matter what and No matter where.

boegiboe

I will never give up putting others before me.

Anesa

Quote from: blue bunny sparkle on July 21, 2011, 04:04:29 PM
This was mine too... and I will never give up wearing cowgirl boots!

Awww... then I won't give up wearing mine either, Blue! 

We be the "Sh*t Kickers Sisters!"  ;P

Jet

I will never give up role-playing games.

Linwood Badr

+1 (Unless it's a game with a partner)

Also though someone said this already I'll never give up writing in some form (Poetry, roleplaying, or fiction).

Sybl

I will never give up smiling.

blue bunny sparkle

I will never give up... liking old man bars... and the old men in them.

DJXTESX

I will never give up my gadgetry! We are inseparable!

SinfulAngel

I will never give up laughing.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Yep, this is a duplicate

I will never give up... sticking out my tongue playfully :P  although some already gave up on trying to stop me *giggles*

olive

Quote from: blue bunny sparkle on August 03, 2011, 10:26:55 PM
I will never give up... liking old man bars... and the old men in them.

+1

SinfulAngel

I will never give up my family, as much as they drive me insane.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Mordred

I will never give up trying to laugh when the opportunity arises. And sometimes, even when it doesn't.
*See Pillory*

olive

I will never give up staying up too late.......

Envious Dreamer

I will never give up... Watching the rain fall just too see a rainbow~

Shall we make a wonderful dream together? ~  ღ

despickable

I will never give up Kit Kats or Tim Tams

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Sybl

I will never give up asking my crazy question in the introduction threads.

Steamy Royal

I will never give up on practising my singing.

Sybl

Alice Wonder

I will never give up masturbating!

I thought the same thing, until I met *name not disclosed* ;)

I will never give up my cats. Always always always have to have cats.
2 is enough - but when they are gone, I must get another pair (always get kittens in pairs).
I enjoy criticism on my stories - either way: The Student (explicit Femdom)

HansTrilby

I will never give up my immature imagination. Promise.
"I wrote your name upon the back of my hands, slept upon it then I woke up with it backwards on my face: Reading forwards from my mirror to my heart."

"Now, Watson, the fair sex is your department," said Holmes, with a smile, when the dwindling frou-frou of skirts had ended in the slam of the front door.

Jet

I will never stop looking at beautiful women.

Sybl

Believing in the right to live positive.

The Spazzy One

I will never forsake my family.

Sybl

Welcoming newly Approved members.

elone

I will never give up being nice to people.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

olive

I will never give up a good stiff....drink!  :-)

Mordred

My iPod. Between the music that keeps me just barely clinging into my version of sanity, the silly little games I enjoy playing, the books and the naughty little stories I have stored away.. yeah.. I dig this little thing. And it allows me to come to this realm late at night. What's not to love? Although I do keep secretly hoping it will metamorphosize into an iPad one of these nights. Sadly, the bribes don't work.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I will never give up the ones I love.

Ephemera

I will never give up on love, or the power of words, or the ink-blood that fuels my poetry.  I can't.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Izzie Aditi

I will never give up my inner child  ;D
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Sybl

I will never give up supporting the one I love.

Ephemera

...on the way a moon in the night sky fills me with wonder and hope.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Kazuume

..the hope that humanity is mostly full of decent people.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Story Tale

Hugging people who wear free hugs shirts.. xD

Ephemera

the voices of people who have really lived... really, really lived.