Teacher Student [Looking for male teacher]

Started by CriminalMinds, September 10, 2013, 07:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMinds

Okay, so I think I can fit one more RP into my schedule and have decided on a teacher student idea. I don't just want this to be a lot of fucking between them. I kinda want it to show the build up between the teacher and the student.

My character, Paige, is a new student at school. Shy, bullied, failing classes... she has a crush on her teacher which simply starts off as just that but somehow, somewhere a long the line they end up kissing and then that goes even further. She falls in love with him and believes that he'll give up his marriage and kids for her, that they'll run away together. When they started sleeping together, of course they used protection... except one time when they got carried away and forgot. She's naive though and believes in fairy tale romances. No matter that she's almost 18 and he's almost 40.

He doesn't want more kids, or another family. He's just pulled into it by the fact that his marriage is failing and a young girl wants him. He lets her talk about running away and having their own family because he never thinks it'll ever go that far - until it turns out she's pregnant.

What happens then?

PM me if interested and we can develop this story further.