Help, I can't crop my image

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, April 06, 2020, 02:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

I'm trying to make a return to regular posting and I wanted to change my profile picture. Unfortunately, I'm unable to crop the photo on my computer because it's not the best and it doesn't have enough memory to download anything decent in the way of photo editors. I tried an online editor and I'm not technical enough to use them.

I tried using my phone and I couldn't figure it out. I know this should be easy but it's not. Any help will be appreciated.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Mithlomwen

Quote from: DemonessOfDeathValley on April 06, 2020, 02:30:18 PM
I'm trying to make a return to regular posting and I wanted to change my profile picture. Unfortunately, I'm unable to crop the photo on my computer because it's not the best and it doesn't have enough memory to download anything decent in the way of photo editors. I tried an online editor and I'm not technical enough to use them.

I tried using my phone and I couldn't figure it out. I know this should be easy but it's not. Any help will be appreciated.

If you can give me the pic link I can crop it for you.  :-)
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Sara Nilsson

Most computers come with paint or something similar and that is all you really need if you just want to crop an image.

https://www.iloveimg.com/crop-image

Can also do it. Just a simple webpage that does it :)

DemonessOfDeathValley

Quote from: Mithlomwen on April 06, 2020, 02:32:00 PM
If you can give me the pic link I can crop it for you.  :-)

That's very kind. Thank you. I uploaded it to the Wiki. I hope that's ok. Here it is.

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/3/31/Deanmon.jpg

DemonessOfDeathValley

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on April 06, 2020, 04:26:53 PM
Most computers come with paint or something similar and that is all you really need if you just want to crop an image.

https://www.iloveimg.com/crop-image

Can also do it. Just a simple webpage that does it :)

If paint is on this computer, I've yet to find it. Though that doesn't say much, I can barely work a toaster. Haha.

I shall try this program. though I had an offer from Mithlomwen to crop the photo.

Sara Nilsson

Try right clicking on the image in whatever folder it is and select edit. Should default to paint

edit: gah i am a horrible person. Welcome back! Completely forgot to say that. Good to see your name again

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,

DemonessOfDeathValley

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on April 06, 2020, 04:59:23 PM
Try right clicking on the image in whatever folder it is and select edit. Should default to paint

edit: gah i am a horrible person. Welcome back! Completely forgot to say that. Good to see your name again

I'll try that. Thank you.

Thank you so much, it's good to be back.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,