Beneath The Surface : Role Play abt Marine Animal Training, ( FxM, FxF)

Started by VideoKid, April 25, 2015, 02:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

Well…. today is a day I am dreading: studying for multiple accounting tests next week, so I’m in-between doing that and I am looking for a few people who would be willing to help me escape into a different reality. One I will never experience for several reasons.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I love animals. I don’t want to go into my whole background but I simply love animals. I wanted to major in Zoology and it never happened and I am in college studying for associates of applied business. I’ve worked with animals and volunteered and I have been researching a lot about Killer Whales because of the recent issues with a former SeaWorld Trainer speaking out about the true nature of how the whales are treated. I’m in the process researching the history of trainers and orca’s and all the marine parks and the natural history of the whales themselves. Guess a part of me is fascinated with marine biology.

I want to do a role play (I can start 2/3) short or long term. I’d like to role-play out something similar. I’m open to exploring a relationship between an animal trainer and an apprentice or someone who wants to be an apprentice.  It could be somebody researching marine biology and other similar things that come into contact with someone at a marine park. There are endless possibilities. I want to find someone who is interested before I just start throwing out random plots.

I need someone who loves writing for writing, not just smut or kinky stuff. I mean romance will be involved but this is a role-play where you got to love researching, and diving into the characters and setting to enjoy it, definitely more to writing than sexual intercourse. This would also be a story of commitment to animals and their warfare.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A DEBATE. IF YOU LIKE TO DISCUSS THE MATTERS OF MY RESEARH AND OPINIONS I CAN GLADLY MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON THE SUBJECT ELSEWHERE. I AM NOT SUPPRORTING THE CAPTIVITY OF ANY ANIMALS ANYWHERE. I AM NOT SUPPORTING SEAWORLD NOR AM I AGGREING WITH BIAS OPINIONS NOT BASED ON FACTS FROM CERTAIN DOCUMENTRIES. I SIMPLY JUST WANT TO ROLE PLAY OUT A REALITY I THINK WOULD BE FUN.

…..doesn’t have to be killer whales in particular. If you like animals in general and got an idea, hit me up. All kinds of jobs and settings and stories that could be role-play’d out.

New unfortunate update :/

One brave person who loved animals enough to message me and form a plot ended up having some real life situations to fix. Therefore I would still like to see if someone was willing to possibly take on that rp or help me start a new one.

VideoKid

Small unfortunate update to see if anyone is willing to take over a role play or start a new one.