Young Justice Inspired RP (M looking for F)

Started by Gilgameshian, March 03, 2016, 10:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgameshian

Hello! So I watched Young Justice some time back, loved it, and have liked a great deal of the characters but recently one of my friends tossed an idea out that I adored and have been hoping to roleplay out. First though let's get the basics out of the way.

Expectations:
-I try to reply once a week at minimum. More may happen depending on how my schedule lines up and how my muse is doing. I expect about the same from you dear partner.
-Spelling and Grammar. Use spellcheck and just keep an eye out. I'm fine with mistakes as long as it's not every other word y'know?
-Kinks: My O/O's are in the description but basically as long as it's not highly painful, bathroom play, or putting something in my guy we're probably fine. I'm more than willing to talk with my partner if they have something they really want to do!

The Idea(s)

New Hero x Miss Martian: Miss Martian had recently disconnected from Conner after their long relationship. She was broken up over it and wanted to move on quickly. Rather than Lagoon Boy she found someone she could connect with in a new member of the team. James "Mindspark" Klein was a fellow telepath but while M'gann had a great deal of additional power his was entirely focused on his telepathy. Such was his power that he could leave his body and astral project himself. The two of them hit it off easily with fun flirty mental conversations no one else was privy to. The relationship took a turn when she discovered that James was using his astral projection to peep on her and some of the other girls. Rather than completely bother her this triggered something for her. She approached him and revealed her desire. M'gann secretly loved the idea of shifting into the forms of the other women on the team and letting him have his way with her. He was entirely willing to play along. (I love the idea of them sneaking around the base doing all sorts of things with M'gann shifting to be Artemis, Zatanna, or others then having them go on a mission the next day with those same people.)

Criminal x Miss Martian: A new villain has slowly begun worming their way into the criminal underworld after the fall of the Light. This man has slowly begun to reveal that they have a sweeping plan but no one has been able to figure it out. The League decided to send Miss Martian in to infiltrate since she has some experience and the strongest mind. Unfortunately for her this man has an incredible power of his own. His voice is naturally charming, dubbed the Siren's Call, which allows him to use suggestions that those who hear him must follow so long as even a fragment of them wishes to do so. When he discovers that she is a spy working for the League he decides to corrupt her utterly so that she could serve as his willing second in command and lover. (non-con at the start, perhaps a twisted romance down the line.)

Pairings without Plots:

Superboy x Miss Martian
OC x Artemis
OC x Zatanna

Hopefully this has sparked someone's interest, I look forward to hearing from you in the future potential partner!
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.