IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Well I wasn't sure if we were gonna go in or stand out here all night" She says smiling. She LOVES to tease him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She holds his hand as she walks in. "you know I'm glad i can finally call you boyfriend. Your kind of well a little bit cute"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"I know...Maybe you shouldn't be so cute then. It is your fault you know" SHe smiles as she leans her head on his shoulder as they walk.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

“No.You make me smile.You make me happy.You make me wanna huge you gentle body.You make me wanna hold you through out the night.I'm just going to say it.I love you.

AAA111

She smiles as she hugs him tighter and she puts her head against his chest. She is so much tinier than him that her head rests right on his throat and therefore his head can rest on top of her head. She whispers "I love you too you sexy thing" SHe giggles.

Kaiser Maverick

He blushed a insane shade of red and put his red on hers.He smiled cause she made him so happy.

AAA111

She looks up at him. "Don't be so embarassed everytime I say something nice. It's not a turn on ya know"

Kaiser Maverick

"Its not everytime you say it,its the way you say it.I need a embarassing pet name for you."

AAA111

"How do I say it thats so embarassing? " She says looking up at him kind of hurt.

Kaiser Maverick

"You have a cute pitch when you say cute.It makes me blush like crazily.I dont know why myself."

AAA111

"Oh..Fine your ugly then" I say getting a little bit annoyed as I remove myself from your waist and I head towards the theatre when our movie is playing.

Kaiser Maverick

He looks at her oddly and runs up to her."Hey I didnt mean to hurt your feelings.Whats wrong?"

AAA111

"Nothing. Let's just go and watch the stupid movie okay?" SHe says as she looks up at him clearly annoyed and upset.