Trust Me....I'm The Doctor 1x1 ( Looking for Male & Female)

Started by VideoKid, June 29, 2014, 01:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

This is an update to this thread......I am mainly looking for someone to play the 12th doctor for me but I am willing to take on 1/2 games of me playing the 12th for someone else. He won't be like the 10th or 11th and my own version of him is pretty dark, bad add and unstable......so if your ok with that and some of the rules below, message me.

I will play the 11th if someone was wanting to play the 12th for me.....only other option.

So I am pretty desperate for a doctor who role play and haven't really found many takers on being the doctor for me so I am going to give one or two lucky ladies a chance to have what I desire....someone to plat the doctor. There are upsides and downsides and I am going to be quite particular in who  I choose to role play with as of course naturally I am a woman. We are difficult but don't let that scare you off, generally I'm quite nice.

Upsides

-I'm watching the seventh season right now, so I got a pretty good idea about what the doctors been through, his changes over time and personality. I got the doctor who wiki by my side.
-I'm dying for romance/agnst/action and drama so hopefully we make this one hell of a ride through the universe.

Downsides

-I only role-play vanilla sex but I don't mind it being a little rough, just nothing extreme.
-I only am going to accept 2/3 games to see how well I can manage, that is even if I get request.
-I only want to play as the 11th doctor, sorries ladies I know 10th is a fav and he is probably the best (my favorite) but I honestly think I can play 11 better, he is much more angry and emotional.
-I'm really picky about who I want to role play with character wise. I'm looking for someone to play Amy.

If you want to run an OC by me that is fine just don't be upset if I reject. I don't any slutty or overly sexy character's, no mary sues, I don't like when girls where a lot of make up. I like down to earth, free spirited, girl next girl type of characters. I also don't mind mental ones.

I have visuals in mind I wanted to use for my own female companion so if your open to using her, and making her your own.....your more than definitely going to be loved in the blue box ;)

Anyway....lets see who comes!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RJvKPt1qGA[/video]

VideoKid

New Update and Craving....keep in mind only looking to play the 12th Doctor!

VideoKid

UPDATE

I'm willing to take on 1/2 games of this if someone is willing to bare with me playing the 12th and or I could double if someone would want me to play the 11th in return of you doing the same as the 12th. I don't have the cravings to do this to often but it has come.

VideoKid

My only update is bargaining tool. I'd possibly be willing to play the 9th or 10th or 11th if someone was willing to play the 12th for me? I am still looking for just one more game to play him myself. He is probably my favorite doctor yet. I'd probably be best at 11 as I've had some experience playing him.