Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerwen

313 >.> I think I have done this number twice now!

inghippo

The Jackal

Bamagirl

Ons/Offs     Requests     A/A

inghippo

315 aaaand good morning bamagirl!:)

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

inghippo

Adammair

Peccavi

Hey inghippo and Adam! Now... Shoo! Or count down! Either/or.

;)

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

inghippo

Adammair

*plays "The Final Countdown" for Peccavi* :P

Peccavi

Nononono!

Puts weights on top of the number so it can't raise up anymore!

319!

Seress

inghippo

QuoteNononono!

Puts weights on top of the number so it can't raise up anymore!

the numbers push Peccavi higher higher  >:)

Adammair

Peccavi

Pulls Seress up onto her lap to help impede the rising numbers!

319!

inghippo

Drax

My Absences

21 May - May be less around over the next few days as moving house and a lack of internet might restrict.

On's and Off's

Should be able to post at least once per week and its often far more frequent

ChicagoOkie

I hate to see a woman in distress.

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

inghippo

Drax

I'm not, but i do enjoy the game.
My Absences

21 May - May be less around over the next few days as moving house and a lack of internet might restrict.

On's and Off's

Should be able to post at least once per week and its often far more frequent

Lady Sophie

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3