Ignorant wife vs ignorant husband two good assassins

Started by seeker619, May 21, 2014, 12:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VZRRd4bW91c

It was summertime and my wife and I were over the lake.  Far from the lake, watching the sun go down.  My wife is brave in all respects but is terrified of water thank God.  If she could swim I never would have saved her life as a lifeguard in my senior year of High school.  I thought it was a joke as she struggled in six feet of water like there was a huge undertoe instead of eight year old's swimming by her so I ignored her pleas.  Suddenly it seemed she was under too long, than way too long.  I jumped in and pulled her over to the side and over but she was already blue and face slapping was a joy she still hates but she ignored that day.  Once I had her on the cement I listened for a pulse and it was slight but weak.  Breathing was a zero.  I pulled her hair away from her face and for the first time I rolled her on her sides and slapped her back no water came out.  Finally some did and there was still no breathing.

That was the last time and the first actually I put my lips to hers and my cock stayed as limp as wet spaghetti.  Finally after repeated water spitting up and more of my breathe in her lungs her eyes blinked open.  Fluttered actually.  I was so scarred I hardly new her yet I almost cried, and I hugged her.  I decided to ask her what was going through her head when she woke.

"What did you think of your superhero husband when he breathed life into your all but dead body?  I smiled and kissed her but we both never spoke of it until now.