Started by Caeli, November 23, 2007, 02:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caeli

Table of Contents
O1;; Status & Disclaimers
O2;; Story Ideas & Snippets
O3;; Characters
Current Status
Please check my Absences & Apologies thread for my current status. :-) Or you can PM me to see if I'm available. At the moment, I am mostly closed to new roleplays, but may make an exception for select story ideas/partners.

Disclaimers

First: If sex is your endgoal and main premise for the roleplay, be warned: that's probably something I'm not looking for. (There are exceptions.) I love a roleplay with substantial story and character development, and prefer when the roleplay is story-based, rather than centering on a romance or with the main motivation being getting to sexual content.

Second: I openly admit to being picky about my partners. See my ONs-&-OFFs for more details about my roleplaying preferences, my posting frequency, post length, and other things. I DO want someone I am able to discuss the story with and plot together, who I can be frank about if we're getting into iffy territory; someone who will be able to surprise me with their posts and who will help do an equal amount of 'driving' the story forward. :-) That said, I do not care if you're a woman, a cardboard box, or a penguin - I welcome the opportunity to write with all writers who fit these criteria, regardless of sex, gender, and sexuality.

Third: If you contact me for a roleplay, please do not ask if I have any ideas.  That is the point of this thread, and the ideas are listed below (either in the form of plot summaries or characters in need of stories). If you have an idea of your own, please share.

If I haven't scared you off yet, then I hope to hear from you soon. ;)

Please send me a PM if you're interested! Each story comes with a prologue and a general idea for a plot, but nothing is set in stone, and I am always more than happy to discuss a story further, and make modifications and adaptations.

Elluiki | Other Story Ideas | ONs & OFFs

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Caeli

Table of Contents
O3;; Characters
Current Snippets

O1: Something to do with the European theater of World War II. Maybe spies in Germany, maybe an underground rescue network in France?

O2: Heralds of Valdemar / Velgarth roleplay. I don't have something specific in mind, but it might be interesting to craft a bards' masterpiece together as the prologue, and then have the rest of the roleplay be a playing out of that story. As an example, the Sunsinger/Shadowdancer epic.

Story Ideas

FLIGHT OF FANCY | Historical (Victorian/Edwardian England | Potential D/s & threesome | Rating: Light or Bondage
Flight of Fancy (working title)

The marriage between the Marquess of Dearne and his chosen marchioness, Lady Gwyneth Allardyce, was the perfect match made in heaven. Their union gave them a lovely daughter, Adrianna Gwyneth Torrington, who lived happily with her parents and her younger twin brothers in their country estate until she was seven years old. Then, there was a sudden storm; when the skies cleared, the lord, his lady, and the twins were found dead among the splintered wood and leaves of the smashed carriage underneath the huge tree that overlooked the driveway of the estate.

The lands, wealth, and mourning daughter were inherited by the marquess' younger brother who had long ago moved to Italy and married, and had no interest in returning to England. He did, however, return to the island on business, arranging the care of the estate and its financials with a trustworthy chamberlain and competent staff; after the overseeing of the funeral of his family, he took young Adrianna to live with him and his wife in their home in Venice, Italy.

Fourteen years later, Adrianna returns to England at the urging of her aunt and uncle, ready to assume the mantle of responsibility as a peer of England. Her return creates ripples among among the elite matrons of London's highest social classes - she is a wealthy young woman with the title and flawless etiquette to match, the most eligible and sought-after female catch of the Season. Of course, the young unmarried set (as well as the older rakes) need no urging from the parental sector - Lady Adrianna Torrington possesses a self-confidence and striking appearance that sets her apart from many of the insipid, catty misses who populate London's marriage mart. Her seeming indifference to marriage and courting make her an even more tempting target, resulting in one too many sappy marriage proposals and badly-written odes and poems celebrating her eyes, hair, and face.

Enter Lord Darien Kamor, the heir to the Duke of Halle.

His parents, rather fed up with how irresponsible he is, order him to go to the London ballrooms to find himself a bride, hoping that netting himself a wife will knock some sense of responsibility as a peer of England into his head. Close friends of the deceased Marquess and Marchioness of Dearne, they eagerly accept Adrianna into the fold of the family, offering her introductions to other distinguished members of nobility and squiring her about proudly - as well as having their eldest son squire her about to every event.

Adrianna is extremely glad to have the company and the help; stumbling through London's strict etiquette is difficult enough, without being a foreigner and new player in the game of social cat and mouse... But she is hardly a willing participant to the Kamors' matchmaking tactics, however well-meaning they might be. The family also has reason to be happy - they hope that Adrianna is exotic enough, beautiful enough, and witty and intelligent enough to finally entice their son into marriage, and to woo him away from his idle ways.

Little do they know that neither Adrianna nor their erstwhile son are willing to be pawns in their matchmaking sessions.

What I'm Looking For, & Further Details (be forewarned, it's a bit long)
What I'm Looking For & Further Details: Someone to play the Darien Kamor (whose name can be changed). I don't care if you're male, female, or a talking cardboard box, so long as you meet my requirements for being my writing partner (found in my ONs & OFFs). I would also like for this to be a historical roleplay, set in the Victorian or Edwardian era in England. While I'm not going to require that you be accurate for every aspect of the story down to the smallest detail, I do prefer a strong level of knowledge for what creates the bigger picture and "atmosphere" of the historical roleplay - etiquette, social mores, societal expectations, etc.

As you can read from the plot summary above, Darien is implied to be irresponsible to all outward appearances. You can take this as literal and craft a list of sins - gambling, drinking to excess, seducer of widows (or young women), goes to brothels, hangs out with unsavory individuals. Or, maybe there's another reason that he presents this front - he's a spy for the government, and when he's going to all manner of inappropriate places or seeing certain individuals, this might be for assignment or gathering information, and so on. Either way, I'd be happy to work with whatever strikes your fancy.

The basic premise of the story is based on the idea that Adrianna and Darien, for their own reasons, decide to make a bargain with each other and pretend to have an interest in furthering their friendship, potentially even marrying eventually. They do this so that Adrianna won't have to deal with the scores of people flinging themselves at her because she's an heiress, she comes from an old family line, and she's beautiful; Darien also has his own interests that makes having Adrianna on his arm much easier than having to deal with young ladies just out of the schoolroom, who are dreaming of falling in love and marrying him.

As far as the actual details of this bargain, why they make it, and the ensuing interactions, there are two options:

ONE
This is the idea as I originally had it, and somewhat reminiscent of historical romance novels set in this era. The two make the bargain so that they don't have to deal with the hordes of opposite-gendered folks trying to trap them in marriage. Perhaps Darien wants to continue seducing the widows of the ton, but it's hard to do that if he keeps getting trapped at these dinner parties and dances at his parents' behest (who he respects greatly despite his lifestyle, and is unwilling to openly flout their will, especially re: Adrianna). Perhaps Adrianna has other plans - she wants to continue publishing novels, or doing art, or whatever, but societal strictures require that she take a husband because she cannot inherit. To throw people off their trails, they take up this charade. The focus of this first option would be on their interactions (and potentially their romance), then, unless there is another element that we can come up with together to add flavor to the story. I would be willing to roleplay any major NPCs that show up in the story (such as friends, paramours, etc.) and I hope that my partner will be willing to do the same.

TWO
This is a second idea that has a bit more BDSM and sexual spice to it. Darien, as it turns out, is a Victorian era gentleman with a hobby that is considered unsavory and inappropriate - he's a Dom, and one of his household servants is his submissive/pet. His parents do not know about this definitively, but recently, he's been spotted outside of certain clubs with certain reputations, so they hope that marriage will knock all of these ideas out of him. Darien, for his part, wants to find a woman who may have certain proclivities outside of their marriage - maybe she's a lesbian, or she's not interested in men, or whatever - who won't care what he does so long as she provides him an heir.

Adrianna has much the same problems as described in the first idea above - she has some other hobby that she wants to pursue, or she simply can't inherit since she's not a man. Either way, she needs Darien to act as a shield while she searches for someone who is more fitting to her tastes - either someone who is her ideal guy, or someone who is so weak that he'll let her do whatever she wants because she'll run right over him.

Darien and Adrianna concoct their plan because they either need more time, or they want to do some further hunting among people who don't necessarily make it to ton events, to find the person that they're looking for. Now, the fun part of the story is, he never considers looking for a woman who will actually accept his sexuality for what it is... and want to join him and his pet to make a threesome, and become a submissive herself. She and Darien will fall in love, while she's not a lifestyle submissive, she is sexually aroused/excited by being dominated.

The story dynamic, then, will not only focus on Adrianna and Darien, but also on Darien's dynamic with his sub, Adrianna's explorations into female pleasure, and threesomes. To put this succinctly, character relationships and sexual elements will include Darien x Adrianna, Darien x his pet, Adrianna x his pet, and all three of them (MFF). I can either play both Adrianna and Darien's sub, or I can play Adrianna and we can find a third person to roleplay as the submissive.

WINDS UNCHAINED | Fantasy / Adventure | FxF or MxF | Rating: Probably Light, but Negotiable
Winds Unchained

Magic abounds in the kingdom of Nahevar.

Not only do sorcerers enjoy a degree of respect not often shown to them outKingdom, but even the common citizenry accept and acknowledge the existence of magic all around them. Small magics like charms and potions are commonplace; small cantrips for luck or good weather are oft-used, and the temples of the gods are never without incense, offerings, and believers praying at the altars of the many gods believed to touch their daily lives.

And among the magic, exist fairies, ghosts, gremlins, unicorns... and spirits, like sylphs - elementals of the air, who wander their airy kingdom and travel on the winds of the kingdom Nahevar.

These air elementals have few worries and few responsibilities, but in recent times, it has become clear that there is someone disturbing the peace of many magical creatures, including their own. Creatures have gone missing, especially those who have the appearance of humans - earth, fire, water, and air elementals have suffered the worst. There are rumors among the magical community of a slaving ring, of humans who are kidnapping and hiding magical creatures to sell for lucrative profit, into slavery and brothels where such fantasies can be indulged - for a high price.

While other creatures scramble to hide away to protect themselves, it is the sylphs who do not wish to passively await capture. They send one of their Guardians to a nearby city, to seek out a human who might help them find, expose, and shut down the slaving ring, so they can return to their peaceful days once more.

SECRETARY WANTED | Contemporary | D/s | Rating Negotiable
Secretary Wanted

Secretary Wanted

There is an immediate need for a personal assistant to Mr. Edward Westmore, senior partner of Westmore, Lake and Johnston Attorneys at Law.  Applicants must have an Associate’s degree in Business Management or Law, and will be expected to carry out a number of job-related duties.  Candidates must have: 

Professional Appearance
Impeccable Hygiene
Excellence in Customer Service
Aptitude with use of the Internet
Excellent Computer Skills
Business and Office Skills
Impeccable Dictation and Editing Skills
Ability to Understand and Follow Directives
Foreign Language Fluency Preferred

Applicants will be expected to maintain a database of all active and historical legal cases, maintain relations between clients, and deal directly with the local courts on a frequent basis. 

This is a full time position, from 9am to 5:30 pm, with responsibilities that may extend past the normal workday.  Pay and benefits DOE.

Edward Westmore is a senior partner of a prominent law firm.  Unbeknownst to his partners and clients, he is a Dominant with the most exclusive tastes in his submissives.  When Victoria Bishop steps into his office for an interview as a secretary, he sees immediate potential - but not as the office secretary.  With measured, calculated steps, he grooms her to become his.

Character Profile: Victoria Bishop

Victoria had always been a wallflower.

Sweet and 'nice', she was the safe girl that everybody liked, but wouldn't ever remember as a 'most' or 'very' anything. The prom queens and homecoming courts of her high school were always the bright and popular girls, very lovely girls who were confident in themselves and unafraid to express their opinion, whether it came to politics, academics, or hot topic issues. Victoria was perfectly lovely in her own way, but she'd always been a bit more of the mousy sort - unaccustomed to too much attention, happier watching from the sidelines, relieved when she wasn't called on in class.

The daughter of a single mother, Victoria had always taken care to never do anything that could distress her mother. This meant no parties, no field trips, and no sleepovers; after she sadly declined the first few invitations, they stopped coming. Like any young girl, though, she liked and crushed on a few boys in her class - and though she was rather quiet, there were no few boys who were intrigued by her. They were interested in the girl who blushed and stammered if they so much as talked to her, but had one of the loveliest voices on the school choir; in the girl who was shy about wearing sleeveless anythings or swimsuits, but was the reliable star of their school's competitive gymnastics team.

Of course, being a very traditional girl, Victoria always brought home her dates for her family's approval. A former ballet dancer, her mother was often away from home with her students at competitions and auditions. This left her older brother to scrutinize her dates - and being overprotective of his precious little sister, he almost always drove her dates away with good intentions. Unfortunately, this lack of experience only made Victoria shyer as she became older, especially when college boys looked to pretty, outgoing girls to have on their arms. Victoria was noted, but unnoticed, but by then, she was happy burying herself in books, and holing up in the library to study.

For she had found her passion in law, and it was towards law school that she aimed. Quietly ambitious and relentlessly studious, Victoria stayed on the honor roll during her four undergraduate years and made the Dean's list when she graduated. For Victoria, there was no beer pong or wild parties, and very few boyfriends or dates; she was often written off as boring and predictable, and she didn't have enough experience or any close friends with whom she could confide in about her relationship difficulties.

Everything might have been okay if she'd been able to become a successful lawyer. But uncomfortable under pressure, Victoria cracked while taking her LSATs the first time. Shaken, she hit the books again while working full-time to support herself. She did so well the second time around that, combined with her extracurriculars, work experience, and academic scores, she netted a scholarship and attended law school at the University of Chicago.

It all seemed to be going so well - she had a steady boyfriend and graduated with high honors, and even had prospective law firms asking her to join them when she passed her bar exam. But Victoria cracked again under pressure, failing the bar exam horribly only days after her boyfriend of two and a half years broke up with her after revealing that he'd been cheating for almost a year.

Humiliated and defeated, Victoria began looking for full-time work, setting her sights lower and lower every time she didn't get a second callback, or was turned away when she hesitantly revealed that she had failed the bar exam. Near to tears and feeling more depressed than she had in years, she began looking for anything that was still related to law, but that might overlook her recent failure. And that was how she ended up in the waiting room, chewing her lip as she waited anxiously to be interviewed as a personal assistant to a senior partner at a prominent law firm...

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Caeli

Table of Contents
O3;; Characters
Characters Looking For Roleplays

All the characters in these post were developed for a roleplay, which then subsequently fell through or never happened.  If you would like to pick up the story for one of these characters, please PM me and let me know what kind of story they inspired for you - a plot, a setting, what kind of character you'll be playing, etc.  Once we have a general or vague shape of the story we'll get down into plotting to see where we can take it!

JULIA MADDOX | Contemporary D/s Relationship
JULIA MADDOX / A Darker Harmony

Prelude

She was an average university student when she was nineteen - eager to learn, a bit lost about her future, but nonetheless had an active social life beyond her studies and her dreams. Julia Maddox knew she wanted to minor in music, and maybe major in some international field.. but as a sophomore, she'd felt no real connection to her field of study.

And then one day, in one of her favorite classes, her professor invited one of his old friends, in the area for a conference, to lecture for the class. She thought it would just be a class, just with a different voice and face. But then he began speaking and talking, and Julia listened avidly, captured by his words in a way that few teachers and professors had been able to do.

Overcoming her initial hesitance and fear of speaking to someone so learned and handsome, Julia shyly approached him outside the classroom. She was charmed by his eloquence, but more than that, it was the first spark that would help her passion blossom.

Interlude

They continued correspondence - purely academic, though friendly and amiable - but Julia was absorbed in her schoolwork, while the professor returned to his university. She graduated, and spent a couple of years studying and working abroad, traveling, and getting some working experience before she applied for graduate school.

Their correspondence continued. She continued to research enthusiastically, and grew as a young woman, blossoming and finding herself in the mundane nine to five work setting. After a few years, she decided to apply for graduate school; some of the universities were in United States, but handful were also overseas.

At 25 years of age, Julia was accepted into a graduate program at Some University. After making the appropriate arrangements, she moved into a small, but comfortable studio apartment in Some City, determined and enthusiastic despite being alone in a new city, where she knew no one and had a fresh start.

Pianissimo

It was with some surprise that Julia discovered her professor working at the same university that she was now attending. Eagerly, she applied and became his aide; for her, it was a dream to be able to work with the very professor whom had sparked her love for her subject. At first, their relationship remained professional, though very friendly - they got along well together, and that only became more true as they spent more time together. Their relationship deepened, and soon not all of their interactions were purely professional. Sometimes they would take their work to coffee, and then it became lunch, and soon there were nice dinners to celebrate finished research, or the end of a successful semester.

Then they began dating, and Julia couldn't believe how lucky she was.

Forte

But she had no idea what she was in for. He was a member of a secret society of Doms in London, and once he had affirmed that she was moldable to his desires, he began deepening her desire for his control. Blindfolds, picking her lingerie, having her wear a toy in public, ordering her to masturbate exactly as he commanded.

And then one day, he took her to a lovely boutique - one with elegant dresses and lingerie, as well as special toys available for certain customers who knew the password for The Gwendoline Circle. After picking out their purchases, he took her to a door in the back, which led downstairs, where she would have her first real introduction to lifestyle Doms and their submissives, and a glimpse into what her own life was becoming.

Sample Scene
She was quiet as they came back from the theater, her smile soft and dreamy as her mind lingered on how attentive he had been all night - placing his arm around her waist and drawing her close in the crowded lobby, smiling warmly when he handed her a glass of sparkling champagne, offering his jacket when they'd been outside the theater, and she had unconsciously rubbed her arms because of the chill in the air.

And now they were riding back to his place. A penthouse, she knew, since she'd been there a few times before... and it had always been when he'd wanted to press her limits, make her experience something new. After dates, they usually returned to her small, cozy apartment - that was usually when he wanted to sleep with her, and use her body roughly the way that she loved him to.

But his penthouse... it was where he'd first blindfolded her, and touched and played with her until she came in his arms, hands clenched tightly on his bedcovers because he had ordered her not to move. It was where he'd first tied her hands gently behind her back, and tied her hands above her head to his bedframe. It was where he had first put a ballgag in her mouth, silencing her loud moans of pleasure as he teased. It was also where he'd first made her beg - for him to use a vibrator on her, to slide it in her body, to use her and make her cum.

Shivering in anticipation, she followed him out of the parking garage and into the elevator, avoiding his eyes because she knew he would be able to read the desire in her gaze. It was new and unexpected, but... she loved when he told her what to do. When he told her exactly how to pose for him, exactly how to kneel and arch her back. When he told her to sit still so he could tie her up... and then being helpless and at his mercy, begging for him to do sweet and terrible things to her body. Even when they were in the office, and he told her to give him a kiss - it was a wonderfully exciting feeling, that taboo relationship they had, where they might be caught at any time. Even when he did nothing to her - only asked her to kneel at his feet while he finished marking up his papers - her body responded with a rush of arousal.

Even his voice...

She glanced up at him after she took off her heels, her eyes widening when she saw that smirk on his lips again. "P-professor?" The word came to her lips automatically; she saw the smile deepen, both of them reminded of their illicit relationship, romance between a professor and a student not allowed.

At his word, she followed him obediently into his room. It was furnished masculinely, in muted, but boldly dark colors. She shivered as he pointed at the bed - on top, a single silk scarf. She swallowed and was about to climb on, when he spoke again.

"Take off the dress."

Her breath quickened at the soft command. Trying not to hurry, she slowly wriggled out of the silky gown, first sliding the straps from her shoulders, then pushing the rest of the fabric over her hips. She was wearingly very bold lingerie today - a black lacy push-up bra that was dangerously low, and a pair of black panties that were lacy and hid nothing except her sex, which was already beginning to dampen in anticipation. She was about to remove the stockings when he spoke again - leave them on, and kneel on the bed. He wanted to tie her up.

She climbed onto the bed, kneeling exactly how he liked her too - hands behind her lightly arched back, knees spread as wide as possible, her bottom poised and resting on her heels. And she watched him as he came closer, then took the length of silk in his hands, and reached behind her...

Notes: Thread starts at or some time before the boutique scene. D/s - I would like to explore many facets of the D/s lifestyle in this roleplay with my character, not just the sexual elements.

LORRYN SORAYIIS | Fantasy

LORRYN SORAYIIS / Harbinger
This character is from an original fantasy universe I created as the seed of an epic fantasy adventure tale: Phoenix Rising.

Name: Lorryn Sorayiis [lor-RIN soh-RYE-is], played by Caeli
Class: Elemental Battle Mage [Water; Master-level]; Secondary weapon, throwing daggers

Lorryn Sorayiis was born as a child of one of the many nomadic Border Clans. From an early age, she showed an amazing delicacy and control with magical energy, and soon became apprenticed to both the shaman and elderly mage of her particular clan. As she grew older, her control and skill with magic become steadier, more adept - her education was such that it was HER task to learn her magic. As a result of such focused training, her skill increased by leaps and bounds. Aside from magic, Lorryn was taught to ride a horse (as were all the other Clan children), learn the language of her people as well as that of Vayulla, and survival in the wilderness.

By the time she was eighteen, she was a high-level mage (the equivalent of a higher-level Sorcerer in Vayulla's Academies), an expert tracker and horsewoman, and well learned in the common language of Vayulla. Lorryn also showed a steady, deft control with small blades, and in addition to her other studies learned to use throwing knives with deadly accuracy.

Disaster struck while all the Clans gathered to celebrate the Winter Solstice. Several contingents of Aladel's army swept over their campsite and killed anybody who attempted to resist. The Clanspeople defended themselves and fought back bravely - but caught unguarded in the midst of celebration, nobody was ready for a small army that arrived cloaked under the cover of darkness and magic. Very few people survived, for every last of the nomads fought bitterly until they themselves were killed. Lorryn, having never drawn blood herself, was sent into magic-shock by the slaughter occuring before her very eyes and fell unconscious; however, her magic had reacted instinctively and created a powerful, impenetrable physical barrier that prevented even the Master Mage of the regiment from breaking it. Quite impressed, said Master Mage ordered the rest of the army to return to the capital; alone, he waited for the bereft, grieving young mage to wake, and convinced her to return with him to the capital, under his protection as his student.

As it turned out, this Master Mage was in actuality the Palace's Master of the Arcane - the most powerful mage in the kingdom of Aladel. That he had been thwarted by this mere slip of a girl impressed him to no end, and he was convinced that the Fates had seen fit to intervene and keep her alive. Master Mage Kastadel placed her into an Academy for mages in the capital, where the instructors attempted to teach her spell magic. Having learned to use her magic with free magic all her life, Lorryn was quite terrible at it - and remains so to this day. Still, despite her apparent failures with spell magic, Lorryn gained many new, innovative ideas about spell-casting with rune magic, and applied all this new knowledge to her own free magic.

At the age of 22, after rescuing the battered regiment ambushed during what was supposed to be a 'safe' patrol, Lorryn was brought into the Palace as Master Mage Kastadel's only apprentice. She began attending Council meetings with him, as well as socializing among Aladel's social elite. Kastadel stopped trying to force her to do spell magic - she showed absolutely no aptitude for learning chants or drawing runes - and instead gave her guidelines and tasks to perform, and allowed her to use free magic to accomplish these spells. In this way, Lorryn's ability grew even more. In the past two to three years, she has been acknowledged as one of the most powerful mages of Aladel among her peers. Though Lorryn still remembers the sad story of her people, any childish thoughts of revenge had disappeared within the year she was moved to the capital - after all, what could one mere slip of a girl do against an entire kingdom?

SILIEA | Fantasy / Adventure
SILIEA

Siliea is one of the twin Gods of Fate. She and her brother, Soren, are twins who number among the ruling council are most involved in the lives of mortals, and travel most often to the mortal realm. Out of the Divine Council, it is perhaps these two who have the most sympathy for mortals, especially those who have been chosen by the gods to alter the future.

As the goddess of Fate, Siliea routinely visits the mortal realm in one form or another to watch over and dispense advice to those mortals whom have been touched by the hands of the gods. She is one of the youngest in the Divine Council; thus, while her powers are rather impressive by human standards, they are much less so in comparison to many of the other deities and gods in Vayulla's pantheon.

It is also because of her youth that she has less control over her magic. Unlike some of the other gods, her power flows and ebbs with the alignments of the stars and planets. While Soren's power also reacts similarly, it fluctuates much less due to his age and confidence. His quiet strength and subtle charm have long served as her male ideal - it is for this reason that she has yet taken no lovers among the other deities, despite their ardent attentions and admiration.

Even gods are not without their lusts, after all.

Of the two, he is the older, stronger, and more confident, for Siliea yet feels that she has not proven herself and her place among the Divine Council.

The combination of bad luck (or, perhaps, Fate) leaves Siliea stranded in the mortal realm during a routine visit - without her magic. A cosmic phenomenon that happens only once every one thousand years leaves her powerless and unable to communicate with her brother or the other gods... as well as unable to return home.

HELEN BRIANNE MITCHELL | Contemporary (Fantasy/Paranormal?)
This character was created for a group roleplay based off of the Charmed TV series that has become inactive. I love the idea of this character - a free-spirited dancer, potentially with magical powers - but don't have a specific story in mind to re-use her for.  I'd be willing to do some tweaking / adjusting to make this character fit something else, but all the better if you're interested in a roleplay set in the Charmed-verse!

HELEN BRIANNE MITCHELL

Nickname: Brie
Species: Witch/Whitelighter
Faction: Good

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 124 lbs.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Identifying features or marks/tattoo's/piercings: navel piercing; a tattoo of music notes dissolving & spreading into silhouettes of flying birds, from just left of where her thigh meets her body & spreading up over her left hip and waist

General Powers: Spell Casting ♦ Potion making ♦ Scrying ♦ Orbing
Primary Power: Molecular Immobilization ♦ the ability to slow & cease all movement of molecules within a person or area, leaving temperature unaffected.
Secondary Power: Telekinetic Orbing ♦ the ability of telekinesis, but orbing & orbing the object place to place.
Third Power:  Divination ♦ the practice of predicting the future via crystal gazing & tarot reading.

Background Information: Though Tray's powers were bound as a child because of their potential destructive power, Henry and Paige did not do the same with Brie's because she could only slow things down (and later, freeze them). Because of this, Brie grew into her powers of molecular deceleration and immobilization early, eventually learning to orb and orb objects to and away from her with practiced ease.

Her passion for her witch and whitelighter side was very reminiscent of Paige's passion when she had first become a Charmed One powers years ago. Mother and daughter became very close as a result, though Brie's personality took after Henry more than it did her mother's. After their mother passed away, Brie (who was very similar to Paige in many respects) and Henry bickered constantly about her continued practice with her powers. Despite this, she and her father remain close.

Brie began dancing at an early age. Her repertoire began with ballet, lyrical, ballroom, and contemporary through high school, then expanded to hip hop and jazz styles after she entered college. Her mother's passion for social work obviously transferred to her daughter: Brie got a degree in sociology, and after returning to San Francisco, began laying the foundations to co-founding a non-profit youth dance company targeting underprivileged or troubled youth. It is her greatest wish to provide a safe and positive outlet for young dancers to express themselves, while teaching them life lessons of commitment, responsibility, and work ethic through the art of dance.

Because of her busy schedule (and then going away for college), she never developed as close a relationship with her cousins as she wished. In the past couple of years, she's made a lot of effort to spend more time with everyone, despite her career ambitions and dance obligations.

Now, she splits her time doing renovations on the recently-purchased dance studio, teaching part-time at a dance center, and doing freelance work. Brie no longer dances competitively, but continues to do so professionally at exhibitions and for entertainment media (music videos, movies, and the like).

Personality: Helen (known affectionately as 'Brie' to most) has loved dancing for as long as she could remember, but really threw herself into it after her mother died when she and Tray were twelve. Because of the influence of at least one dance teacher, she let dance become an outlet for her emotions, channeling her anger, rage, and despair through dance rather than delinquency. Her current ambitions to form a dance company with her longtime dance teacher are due largely to the role dance had after Paige's death.

Though she is always busy, Brie has always made time for family, especially her twin. They are remarkably close, sharing secrets they have told no one else only with each other. Brie has trouble being vulnerable with anybody, even their cousins, and it is only with Tray that she shares her fears. Paradoxically, a fear of commitment has resulted in frequent one-night stands that usually don't end well emotionally for her.

Despite her relationship woes, Brie has a generally sunny disposition. She genuinely loves dancing, sharing her love of dance, and mentoring young children, much like her mother did at Magic School. She seems to have inherited her father's practicality and toughness, but has opened up to few people in her life.

Artistically speaking, Brie can't draw to save her life. She does have an eye for color, but doesn't much care for painted art in general. She is a fair hand at cooking, since she maintains a balanced and nutritious diet as a dancer, but prefers to eat Wyatt's food at the Haliwell Manor.

She has a great amount of patience, but is quick to anger when she runs out of it. She believes in second chances, and is hard on people who fall short of her expectations. She is very stubborn, and has a hard time admitting when she's wrong. There is nothing she despises more than lying (even by omission), and as a result she can be somewhat tactless through her honesty when it comes to difficult subjects.

Left to her own devices, Brie will often brood until a problem is much exaggerated from its previous state.

Miscellaneous Information:
♦ Brie is named after Helen Matthews, Paige's adoptive mother, and Brianna Warren, the Charmed Ones' great-great-great aunt.
♦ She goes by her middle name (Brianne or Brie) because another girl in her dance class was also named Helen. The name eventually stuck.
♦ She performed  regularly in ballet and dance competitions until high school graduation.
♦ Brie earned her B.A. in Sociology at Stanford. She entered with a dance scholarship.
♦ She owns and carries a handgun in her purse. Shooting is a hobby she shares with her father.
♦ Her primary and secondary powers developed early, but only recently has she been able to use her powers of divination to any degree of usefulness.

Dance: Brie is one of the founding partners of a non-profit dance studio whose mission is goal is to provide flourishing young dancers with a positive outlet for expression. The studio will target troubled & underprivileged youngsters and teens, and serves a similar function as an after-school program. Brie and Joanne eventually hope to provide scholarships to promising young dancers to fund them for training with UNITY, of which both both are still a part of (Brie as performer and junior instructor; Joanne as instructor and choreographer).

The studio is co-owned by her and a former dance teacher, Joanne. Though it is officially separate from UNITY, Joanne intends for it to become a youth counterpart and sister organization to the original company. At the start of the roleplay, it is recently purchased and still under renovation. Brie sold her apartment at the ParkMerced complex and moved into one of the upstairs offices at the studio to save money.

Lessons are open to children as young as 10 years of age. Company members will train in the disciplines of ballet, jazz, lyrical, and contemporary, with the aim of competing/performing in state- and nation-wide competitions, exhibitions, and events.

Lessons are available in ballet (Joanne), jazz (Brie), hip hop (Brie), lyrical (both), and contemporary (both) dance. Joanne is a noted choreographer in the dance world, while Brie is a new but recognized up-and-coming talent.

Brie is also a dance instructor and performer of a San Francisco-based dance studio, UNITY Dance Ensemble. The dance company is dedicated to expanding the spectrum of contemporary dance. Unity’s eclectic fusion of Jazz, Modern, and Hip Hop styles is mesmerizing, transcending reality. Unity is known for their show stopping dance concerts stirring emotions with original choreography. They travel all over California and occasionally out of state for their performances.

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Caeli

Fandoms

I don't roleplay as canon characters as a rule. When it comes to written continuations, I often already have a set idea brewing in my head, and when that happens, I really do prefer to write it completely myself because I have a very specific vision for that story. Since roleplays should be equal collaborations between two writers, it's only fair to my writing partner that I not inflict my penchance for canonical details on him or her. :P

Regarding characters I am incredibly picky about who my partner chooses to play, and how he or she chooses to play that character. I truly do not want to get into a situation where you and I are roleplaying canon characters in a way that will put us at odds against each other. It's all too easy to come into conflict when you have two fans of a fandom trying to roleplay something while remaining true to the series and maintaining their creativity, and trying to reconcile their vision for the series at the same time.

I find it much easier and much freer to set my story in the canon world (maintaining any previously existing magic or religious systems already in place) and creating original characters. I prefer to set my story outside of the series timeframe (prequels, sequels, future, historical, or mythology), because that also gives a lot of freedom for creativity while allowing the writers to really use the series more as inspiration or as a resource.

Universes or premises that I would consider roleplaying include:

TV: Pan Am, Charmed
Anime/Manga: Maria-sama ga Miteru, Full Metal Panic
Video Games: Fire Emblem, Golden Sun
Books: Kushiel's Legacy (Jacqueline Carey), Bardic Voices (Mercedes Lackey), Velgarth/Heralds of Valdemar (Mercedes Lackey), Circle of Magic (Tamora Pierce), Black Dagger Brotherhood (J.R. Ward)

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Caeli

Updates:

Still doing some clean-up of my threads, but I'm tentatively open to new stories. :-)

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ