In the Garden of Eden (F lf M)

Started by Teo Torriatte, October 01, 2016, 03:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

It began with a stretch and a yawn.. the start of a new life, with which came so many possibilities as well as too many questions to ponder at one time. The earth beneath her feet, the soft breeze that caressed her bare skin, the blue sky and yellow light that seemed to part the trees overhead; all these were new and yet familiar to her. With an almost childlike wonder, Eve started to walk a grassy path that winded its way through the trees. Her eyes widened every time she saw a new creature, from the smallest bee to the glimpse of something much larger darting through the trees in the distance.

The rush of running water drew her to the bank of a wide river, where she leaned down to slake her thirst before getting the sudden urge to follow the flow of water to see where it lead. Eve's bare feet kicked up leaves and dirt as she jogged along the river for several hours, before the river finally seemed to end at a lake which stretched almost as far as she could see. The exertion of running seemed to heat up her body, the breeze playing across sweat moistened skin as she took several moments to catch her breath. Then she looked up at the lake again, her expression one of solemn wonder as she noticed how still the water was. It seemed to reflect the trees and sky above, and suddenly Eve wondered if it could reflect herself as well.

Approaching the lake's shore slowly at first, she finally mustered the courage to kneel down and gaze at her own reflection in the still, cool water...

I'm looking to do some kind of Adam and Eve type story, where I would play Eve. I'm not looking to retell the bible version, i.e. there doesn't need to be a snake, forbidden fruit or anything like that. I could, however, write a Lilith type figure that tempts Adam from time to time if my partner would like. The story would focus on them exploring their new world as well as their feelings for one another, and of course their sexual relationship.

Please PM me if this looks interesting and you would like to discuss this further.