Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

I know that isn't paint, I saw the messages you have been trading with that smurf. You've been smurfin` around on me behind my back! We're done!

Mordred

Hmm... what? You thought little elves visited and painted the walls in here? Nope.. guess who? Yep, it was the smurfs. I'm not happy about it either but they do have a vampire sect and well.. in a whacked out way, that makes us brethren. Yeah, laugh it up! Ha ha, yeah.. I know.. vampire smurfs! You wouldn't be laughing if one clamped onto your achilles. Those little shits have nasty sharp little fangs. Ok, anyway.. if you have a problem with them, you have a problem with me. I have my box all packed up and I.. am.. out.. of.. here. After one more kiss of those yummy lips. Later, babe!
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

I'm tired of all the multi-colored finger prints all over everything and it always being dark in here.  Salut!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Phoenixrisen

You're just to darned cute, and the fact that you can't stand my dear Mordred! How can I live like this? I... I just can't. No more!
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Zaphod

Dear Mordred!? That's not what you said last night when you were with me! Get outta here!

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

*takes a deep breath* When and where? Let's get this over with quickly.

Belle33

Here and now.  Goodbye!  Was that quick enough for you?

Zaphod

We should have done this ages ago. Freedom, here I come. Oh, why are you still here? Get out!

Belle33

*sobs* Fine! Leave!  I never really ... *sobs more*  Just go!

Zaphod

It's best for both of us. *cries* Go now. Or wait, you can have the house. I'll leave.

Sybl

Anesa

*Cries pathetically* You're so mean to me, baby!   *Runs out sobbing*

Sybl

OOps.. sorry, wait.. no I am not.. bye.

Zaphod

You are leaving? Oh great. When? I'll book your bus ticket. That's the least I could do.

Belle33

What do you mean, you've fathered eight kids with five women in four years????? Just... GO!

MiaFire

You could be with someone like him but not with me? Fine. I'm out.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Anesa

So THAT'S where all the ice went!  I just don't get you, girlfriend!  One day, you're hot as a firecracker on the 4th of July.  Then the next day, "You're as cold as ice"!   I just can't take the mood swings.  I"m outta here! 

(Oh and..ya might be careful on those blocks of ice....don't wanna get 'frost bitten' on that cute little bum of yours!)  ;P

MiaFire

And noooo, of course you wouldn't be the cause of the mood swings! You would never think you would do anything wrong. Whatever. I'm out!

(-grins- Pst, take a look that the ice is melting into a puddle on the floor by my heat. ;) To melt it all would have taken about 500 more layers too lol)
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

Your obsession with ice, I get! Ice is cool! Hell, once I even packed myself in ice to see what it would feel like to thaw. (doesn't suggest, by the way.. it hurt like a MF.. even a dead dude like me) So, on that, we agree. However.. being a fiery creature, which by the way, I also adore.. doesn't mix so well with the ice fetish, eh? Now we're walking in an inch of water.. Hell! Even this evening.. water in my coffin? Damn.. I thought I was back in the Inquisition. Holy crap! Took me nearly until dawn to calm my ass down. Oh, you think that's funny, do you? I nearly drank all your blood.. that wouldn't have been funny now, would it? Ok, anyway.. this just.. nope, not working. I had no idea a vampire's feet would prune. And honestly.. that wasn't something I needed to find out. You are one Hot Babe! But this just isn't working. Goodbye, gorgeous.
*See Pillory*

Secretwriter

Ooh. Honey, no offense but the death breath just isnt working for me. I don't know if it smells more like blood or rotten meat... But this relationship is over. All in all I find you just too cold.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Mordred

You really know how to give a corpse a complex. I even started using that 'True Blood' crap, just to make you happy.. but noooooo, you still whine. What should I do, starve myself? This ain't the 1500's! That little fad wiped out half my kind. I barely made it through that ghastly century, myself. So no, not gonna even go there! Instead, see that door? That's where I'm going. Yeah, the ground is calling. Dirt does not complain! It was fun. It was wild. Anyway, left my number in your little coffin. You are going to keep it, yes? I had it specially made. Later, babe!
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

What is it with all the gorgeous women? I mean I know, I know, you just feed on them, but really? Couldn't you feed of a guy for once? Or at the very least stay away from their necks, there are other veins you know! I can't take the constant abuse to my sense of security. This relationship is over.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Mordred

So, I noticed you had a picket fence put up around the place. That some kinda joke? You know I only have one.. ok, two.. phobias. One, that nasty, horrible ball of flame.. and yes, the other.. sharp wooden objects. And each picket, I noticed (through binoculars from top-floor window), is wickedly sharp. Planning on popping a head on each one? Mine included? Nope.. I'm outta here. I'm going to dig myself a hole and tunnel my way to freedom. For there's no way in hell I'm walking out the front gate. No 'accidents' this night, gorgeous one! It was a wild ride but.. well.. see ya!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Sorry dude, but I just can't be with someone who isn't willing to share every part of his life with me.  You will share your blue goo, your coffin, and sometimes your Bloody Mary's, but you won't share the WIN?  What IS IT with you and that damn WIN anyway?  You know it is only a temporary high and soon someone will come along and snatch it right out from under your fangs again!  Get real!  Learn to be more giving....until then....I'm out!