~*BDSM, Master/slave idea. M/M *~

Started by shii, April 20, 2013, 04:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shii

Hello and welcome! I have this idea for a Master/slave role play that is set in sort of a modern day/futuristic setting.

Humans have taken to the stars and have settled all over the universe. Some worlds are more primitive, being farther from the center of civilization, and some worlds are more advanced with entire planets being entirely made into a gleaming planet wide city. There are space pirates who profit off the hijacking of Federation ships that traverse the universe in an unceasing flow. There are War Lords that hold entire planetary systems in there grip. Rich traders, Emperors, and brilliant military generals that serve them all fight to keep the peace and protect the citizens and the ruling classes.

Slavery is legal throughout the universe and is used as a punishment system instead of jail.

In other words this rp can go anywhere and you can be anyone.

What I am looking for in a rp partner is someone who can build a story with me. That does not mean I am not interested in awesome hot sex because I am but I want a story too. Now what I need is a master for my unruly slave. When I say unruly I mean he's a fighter and this isn't going to be something where he gives up after a beating and a good fuck. He may have certain feelings arise that he didn't know he had but he won't be tamed quickly or easily. On that note he is not untameable. He has his weaknesses like any man but he has a lot to learn. Like how to control his temper and not just jump into things without thinking. He's brash, bold. So I would need someone who is not afraid to use physical force (slapping, punching, whipping and holding him down) while at the same time using his mind and energy to dominate my character. I want a passionate romance to smolder between the two of them.

My character is an Ex-gang leader who was betrayed by his second in command Katnze, who he had a romantic relationship with as my character being the top. My character wants to get back at Katnze (who he still has feelings for) and escape his slavery. I would like things to get complicated as my character discovers feelings of masochistic submission he didn't know he had that are brought out by your character. I would like to explore my characters embarrassment/humiliation at these feelings and his introspective journey to self acceptance with the help of your experienced character.

Here is the opening post that you would reply to if you were so inclined:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
"AH! Damn you! Let me go you fucking pigs!" Morgan snarled viciously as he bucked and strained to get loose in the two police officers iron grip. It was all they could do to hold on to him even though he was hand cuffed. From the look on there faces they seemed to have had it with the boy and wanted to be rid of the spirited youth as soon as possible.

The events that caused him to be in the situation that he was in, being dragged accost the parking lot of the Auction Fairgrounds on a bright summer day by two very exasperated police officers, were not in themselves out of the ordinary. One could say they were even routine, but there was an interesting story behind those events. His charges were a long list consisting of grand theft auto, assault, breaking and entering, public drunkenness resulting in multiple DUI's, vandalism and most recently drug possession charges and unregistered firearm charges. The last two charges had led to his arrest and sentencing of becoming a slave. He had been evading the law for quite some time now and to most people when they looked at him saw a kid who had grown up on the wrong side of the tracks, a kid who had no future and who was beyond help. People saw it all the time and called it justice. They wanted people like that controlled and made to do something useful. There was demand for high spirited slaves in both the fighting ring and the BDSM prostitution ring.

Morgan's feet tried desperately to root himself against the asphalt as the police officers dragged him to a building that housed the slave barracks but his black converse shoes kept slipping and he couldn't get much traction as they yanked him roughly through the parking lot. "FUCK! Let me go! Bastards! Fucking cock suckers!" he snarled savagely. He was making quite a sean and a few people stopped to watch the disobedient, apparently new slave be man handled towards the slave barracks at the Auction Fairgrounds. They paused to watch partly because of the savage ferocity the new slave exhibited but also because the man between the two officers was for lack of a better word strikingly handsome. His crisp, white, button up shirt was missing the top four buttons and it was creased and disheveled looking from his struggles. His fitted, faded blue jeans and thick leather belt though simple, cut his athletic figure well and the shirt showed a tempting hint of his bronzed chest. Thick, wavy, jet black hair was tied back into a low pony tail that had come partly undone, ebony locks obscuring deep pools of burning, outraged, obsidian eyes. High cheekbones framed his finely featured yet masculine face and aside from those intense and possessing eyes of his, his full lips were his second best expressive feature. Even as they contorted into a beastly snarl his beauty was not diminished only transformed into something terrifyingly beautiful in it's savage brutality.

The officers finally managed to drag there unruly charge to the open door of the slave barracks. It was a long, high ceilinged building in the shape of an L with a glass roof for lighting. However Morgan refused to be pushed inside and rebelled against his fate as he put a foot on each side of the door frame, effectively keeping them from pushing him inside."For fucks sake!" snarled one of the police officers and the other one gave an exasperated growl as they tried to force him in. Although it was at that moment Morgan's luck got worse and a slave trainer appeared in the door way with a sadistic smirk twitching one corner of his lips and hard eyes glaring coldly down at Morgan.

He had a bad feeling about that large and imposing man in the door way between his legs. It was certain that the man was use to dealing with all manner of slaves day in and day out. The back of his neck prickled at the coldly confident gaze but he would be damned if he was going to back down that easy. He spit at him. "Fuck off!" he snapped. It was a mistake and it dawned on him a moment too late what was about to happen, partly because he didn't think another man would use such a cheep shot. He was very wrong as the man jabbed him hard between his legs with that meaty club of a hand and Morgan's knees buckled and he gasped in pain. The officers were able to drag him stumbling inside and they half dragged half carried him down the concrete walk way. Cursing under his breath and fighting back nearly debilitating pain he couldn't manage much save for trying to keep his feet under him. The smell of fresh straw and the sound of a heavy chain greeted him as he was shoved into a stall. They quickly slapped a heavy steel collar attached to a five foot chain around his neck. By this time Morgan managed to kick out at one of the retreating officers but missed. Of course they left his hands in cuffs saying that he might be needing them on until he cooled off or learned his place. The slave trainer looked him up and down and in an act of defiance Morgan spit at him again.

"Not very smart are we." the trainer chuckled and then wrote out his starting bid price on a chalk board hanging to the right of his stall. Morgan couldn't see it but he was started at $75.00, a price that would have offended him, and marked Untrained in red, the color of unruly slaves. Sense he was so much trouble it was likely he wasn't going to sell the first time around if he was priced above what was marked and the trainer didn't want to add another unruly slave to his already tight schedule. Hopefully someone would bid for him, as he had come just in time for an auction to start in an hour, which gave perspective buyers time to look over what they wanted to bid on.

When the trainer left Morgan leaned against the wall, the wood was rough against his back even thought his shirt as he sat there in a pile of hay. Great, this can't possibly get any worse, being treated like an animal. He was not an animal to be bought and sold for the pleasure of others! This was all a mistake and he would not let them make him into a slave! He thought as he watched people peer in at him or walk by his stall. The weight of the steel around his neck was heavy to him and unfamiliar. His skin had never felt the touch of cold, hard, inescapable steel before, not like this, never like this. His chain was long enough to sit and stand and move about three feet out from the wall but that was it. They kept him on a short leash.

It was true he could have thought about what sort of person would even consider buying him, what they would do to him... but he didn't. Instead he thought about how he had been betrayed by a man he thought of as a brother, Katnze. He was surprised when he learned it was him who set him up but then again Katnze had been overly ambitious and as he hap put it, he was just in his way. He had to get out of this somehow and when he did he was going to...to... What was he going to do when he saw Katnze again?

shii