Dystopian Death Race: the Dernier Cri (Megacity sandbox, open, drivers needed)

Started by BlueEyedBard, January 01, 2019, 01:07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

Hello everyone, the first race in our wild and crazy, smash-tacular killapalooza, has ended!
So how about some highlights for those at home, huh?

All of our racers were in great form on the abandoned airfield today, and if there wasn't enough scrap metal laying around the track, there is now!
The race started with a bang as all the competitors began wrecking the fodder cars right out of the gate! Both Sam and the Butcher left quite a trail of wreckage behind them, not that you were able to see much of the course once Cherry Bomb, Emery Dillion, started covering it in her smoke bombs!

Mischief, Danika, and Miss Shayla came out the door ready to impress with their wild  and breathtaking control of the road! But as always, it was the showboating that attracted the attention of more bloodthirsty drivers...

The real action started when the Butcher set his sight on the Cherry Bomb! There was another cloud of smoke and another taste of her namesake cherry bombs. But it wasn't long before the Butcher's Block was wrapping its jaws around Emery's signature bike, but not before the Cherry Bomb filled his gullet with an explosive appetizer!!

But that wasn't the only action on the track, as Mischief and Miss Shayla set their eyes on each other and a wild game of chicken! But Cherry Bomb reared her explosive head again, as some of her wild bombs rolled right in the middle of their head on collision! Leaving the Mischief’s ATV doing a barrel roll into Shayla and her muscle car.

It was a wild and crazy first race, and it's only the first of many to come! If you want to be apart of this, it's never too late. Fill out a CS and send it in to me! You could join the racers as they relax and celebrate their most recent race, and get ready for the next incredible event of the Dernier Cri!!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Bekah Boo

Bibliophilia

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Bekah Boo

BlueEyedBard

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give a shoutout to the newest member of our mechanic team, go check out Oliver!

Also, recruitment is still open, so get your character sheets in before the next race!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

Were still open and still looking for players. Only the first race has happened, but this game was designed for people to be able to step in at any time! Don't be shy!
On/Off

RegretNot

I am interested in putting a face claim on Boyd Holbrook and should be making a driver in the next day or two.  Looks like a lot of fun. 

Thinking of using a modified Terradyne Gurhka as his ride as well. 

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

BlueEyedBard

Sweet deal! Just shoot me your sheet when it's done  XD

And if you have any questions about anything, feel free to run them by me.
On/Off

Bibliophilia

Writersblockade

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Rebelle

Heya

I am very interested in this.  Dystopian is one of my thangs :)

I would like to reserve Ksenia Solo please

Amarlo

And Rebelle too? I might have known you would appear ;) Glad to see more peoples!

Will you be joining too Writersblockade?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

BlueEyedBard

Glad to see some new faces around! Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Also, please don't hesitate to pose any questions you may have. Everyone here is super friendly!
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

Hey everyone, I want to welcome another racer to the rsnks of the Dernier Cri!

Liander Wilson the Diesel Demon! Go check him out on the Leaderboard, and get inspired to create your own competitor for the glorious Dernier Cri!
On/Off

Writersblockade

Quote from: Amarlo on March 26, 2019, 12:49:36 PM
Will you be joining too Writersblockade?

I'm honestly not sure. While the spirit is willing, the time may be weak lol
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Amarlo

Quote from: Writersblockade on March 27, 2019, 04:43:01 PM
I'm honestly not sure. While the spirit is willing, the time may be weak lol
Ouch. Well, we'll still be here if you ever decide the time is willing too. :P I would love to see what kind of character you'd come up with!

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

InnocentSynn

*carefully places an interest flag here since he's been watching Death Race movies nonstop for the last few weeks*

Also, I would like to reserve Josh Mario John as a faceclaim, provided that he hasn't already been stolen.  I didn't see him, but wanna be sure.

Amarlo

Quote from: InnocentSynn on March 27, 2019, 06:08:48 PM
*carefully places an interest flag here since he's been watching Death Race movies nonstop for the last few weeks*

Yeeessssssss~ Hai Syn! -waves spastically.-  ;D

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Bibliophilia

Hey, Synn!

I'm also gonna go ahead and face claim Stella Maxwell for a mechanic.

Bekah Boo

Quote from: InnocentSynn on March 27, 2019, 06:08:48 PM

Also, I would like to reserve Josh Mario John as a faceclaim, provided that he hasn't already been stolen.  I didn't see him, but wanna be sure.

Mhmm...bearded men..*drools*

Welcome to utter chaos xD

InnocentSynn

*waves at everyone*

Not sure if this was asked or not, but is there any sort of organized crime elements in the Paradise Falls?