A Vampire Kingdom(interest check/recruitment)(Extreme)(try 2)

Started by ting ting, June 16, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Kokaine

Name: Nathalia Rocha (current name)
Race: Vampire
Origin: Brazil
Position: Elder

Physical Description:
Height - 5'7"
Hair - Dark Brown | Kept Medium to Long
Eyes - Dark Brown

Typically described as striking rather than pretty or beautiful, Nathalia possesses a native dignity and force of presence that makes sure she is noticed when she walks into a room. Her build is deceptive in that it gives little to no hint to the true strength she wields and to look upon her still form would betray no trace of the fluid grace that is her trademark. Her motions are rarely rushed, even when pressed for urgency, but rather are controlled and precise even at her most casual. Nearly obsessive about hygiene and the particular order and neatness around her, Thalia is always well put together and her usual choices as far as attire rarely stray to anything truly impractical apart from the heeled boots she favors. Her usual color scheme is some arrangement of black and white though she has been known to go for high contrast colors to mix in with this on occasion. She is also a big fan of jewelry and is usually seen wearing at least one high quality piece somewhere on her person--tailored to the situation of course. Lastly, Thalia has a number of tattoos, mostly script and tribal, in various places that she adds to periodically. The most vivid of her tattoos are the deep cobalt blue feathers that were stylized to look as if each hung from a tribal anklet to drape across the top of her foot.

Nathalia speaks in low, slightly raspy tones with a rather posh English accent. She is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese though when riled may revert back to an older dialect that can be difficult to fully understand.

Personality: Despite her presence, charm is decidedly not one of Nathalia's strong suits. In fact the former huntress and warrior is generally rather bold and direct, often times to the point of coming off particularly harshly, and she is not one to allow herself to be cowed though she does give proper respect and deference to her Queen in public as a rule. She chooses her words carefully for the purpose of making herself clear and understood but make no mistake, she will say and do whatever she feels she must to make her point. Of course, she's also prone to skipping all the chatter and simply acting in pursuit of results if talk seems pointless but such decisions are not made without the proper considerations. It is perhaps a boon then that the woman has a strong sense of honor, though her moral code is entirely her own. When she gives her word, something that is never done casually, she sticks by it no matter how uncomfortable.

Particular to the point of near OCD, patient, and thorough, Nathalia can come off as cold and haughty. However, those that get to know her will find that she is a sensual creature whose passions run surprisingly close to the surface. She can be indulged and does possess a much warmer and even playful side. Her pride and seeming need for distance are little more than mechanisms in place to try and insulate her from attachments but where she does form bonds they are close knit and enduring. She feels deeply and truly even if she prefers not to acknowledge these things and her ruthless practicality actually stems from this rather than pure logic as she would have others believe. She is a creature well aware of her limitations but outside of those she might dare to extend a small bit of trust to she does not care to be questioned and does not take kindly to challenges where she feels she holds authority.

Biography: Nathalia was born in what is now known as Brazil in a time before written record (672 AD). Her mother, a beautiful and much beloved woman of the people, a shaman, was claimed as a spoil of war between the tribes and taken as a wife by a foul and most wicked male. He coveted the woman both because she was beautiful and because her people would willingly follow her anywhere, but also because he believed she possessed the one thing that nature had cruelly withheld from him: magic. A true connection with the gods of their time. Still, even harboring such envy for a time it seemed as if her mother had managed to rub off on her father, easing him, gentling him toward the people and keeping them in a time of peace for a short while. At least until she finally bore him a child. A daughter who would, in the only ways that mattered to him, take after her mother.

Bound by traditions and customs that even he could not ignore, her father could not get rid of the burden he felt his daughter to be. Instead he pushed her, forced her into the role he would have asked of a son, showing no mercy. At first it seemed she would break, especially after an incident that nearly saw her drowned in the great Amazon, but she did not. Nathalia (then possessed of a different name) was resilient and determined to make her father proud but following her rites of passage into womanhood she learned that such a feat could never be accomplished. He would always be envious of her and her mother and hate them for possessing what he did not. There was nothing to be done for it. Not even her mother could temper him by this point and in his hatred he made sure that Nathalia paid the price.

Eventually, Nathalia would flee her father's reach, heading north and dodging rival tribes who would have used her for a bargaining chip had they caught her. She lived a solitary existence, protecting herself from those who dared to forcefully pursue her, ignorant of the fearful stories that began to circulate. Due to the rise in missing tribesmen and bodies found, there grew to be those that mistakenly worshiped her as an incarnation of a non-existent goddess. She tried to reject them and yet, their sacrifices proved difficult to ignore, as did their pathetic cries for help. Nathalia had no illusions of setting herself up as anything all powerful but the more the people's confidence in her grew, the more she felt obligated to protect and shelter them. Particularly those who sought her as an answer to the darkness that her father had become in her absence. She could not abide by the gluttonous waste and terror that accompanied her father's rule. Especially since it seemed he had specifically sought out evil to become something more than a mere man. Unfortunately, her stand earned her nothing but death and a cage as her father sought to turn her to his side by force. He made her vampire.

Though Nathalia escaped her father's physical hold in only a few short years, it would take decades for her to amass enough influence to do more than simply escape her foe. In that time great tribes emerged and flourished, only to perish under the shadow of the evil that hovered above them, feeding off them and taking anything of value for himself. Her people, the ones that had worshiped her and those that drifted to her side, grew until an allied network of tribes rose up to combat the tide of rising dark. War was inevitable after that. However, it was not the all out bloody clash and waste of humans. It was subtle, almost an art. Each side scheming, plotting, working to undermine the other in the most resolute ways and seeking to reign over the various tribes that surrounded them. It wasn't until the Strangers (the Portuguese) arrived that each side agreed to a truce of sorts--though it would never truly begin. Blood has a certain way of spilling over despite best efforts.

The history books will tell you that a large number of natives died following the arrival of the Portuguese to their shores in 1500 due to the diseases brought with them. What they will not tell you is that the war between opposing factions of tribes and clans claimed just as many, if not more, including Nathalia's mother. That is was her father's own hands that committed the atrocity only made it worse, though shortly afterward he fled and disappeared.

The serpent that took over after her father was no better than his predecessor. He agreed to the truce and the temporarily united tribes were pushed to repel the strangers from their land but only because as more strangers arrived among them were dark creatures that had come to explore new lands. Upon finding other vampires already inhabited the land the visitors fought back in an attempt to 'civilize them'. It was among these explorers that Nathalia would first meet the man that would later become her mate, as well as his honor-less brother, in an almost literal clash of weapons that somehow seemed more like foreplay than an actual fight. Neither would truly win the fight though she did give him a rather distinct set of scars that he later claimed had gotten him more action than he could handle as he'd gone from merely beautiful to rugged and dangerous. She'd have liked to say he was exaggerating but having seen the man in action she'd known he was telling the truth.

Eventually the overt clashes with humans died down and with both sides finding their footing among the colonization of the land and seeking to gain their own footholds in this new way, Nathalia found her attention wandering to the whereabouts of her father. With nothing more to tie her to the place, Nathalia left her home in the early 1600's in search of her sire and would not return to Brazil again for quite some time.

Her travels would take her north. As a woman traveling alone she quickly learned that it was easiest to stick to the open wilderness, though she did occasionally offer her services as a mercenary and bounty hunter of sorts in exchange for information about her father. In colonial America in the 1700's she would again encounter the roguish fiend known as Augustus and the two would enjoy a brief but intense affair before she moved on. Their paths would cross several more times in the next decade or two, each time seeing them become more entangled and each time Nathalia finding it harder to leave him. Finally the pair met again in the early 1800's in Europe where she had taken up a position as an enforcer to a ranking Elder. Mercenary work was rather plentiful in an environment where a stroke of luck could make or break a man and she had plenty to occupy her and keep her in place.  Augustus seized his chance then and coaxed her into becoming his wife despite the large appetites he harbored.

With Augustus at her side, Nathalia was happy enough to defer the task of seeking out her sire. Unfortunately, her sire was not content to let things lie and he was a crafty one. Before she could even conceive of it, her father had closed in so tightly that he manipulated Augustus' own brother into killing him--to get his hands on the fortune her mate had begun amassing due to sound investments--only to flee again.

Nathalia now possess the skull of Augustus' killer, his brother Julius, to this very day along with a collection of others who had proven themselves too much of a nuisance to live. She still doesn't yet have her father's but given his status as an elder in South America, she feels it is only a matter of time--even if there is far too much in the way of politics surrounding him. Nathalia had settled in England to remain far away from her father but moved to the US when the private security sector became a rather lucrative business. Then the whole reveal and colony thing happened and Nathalia was ordered out into the (figurative) light. The result has been a sharp dip in her financial portfolio--though it was never revealed just how many other business pies she had her fingers in--and a necessary restructuring in a few of her more favored companies that has left her little more than a figurehead or sometimes even a ghost. She hates it. As a sound and quite aggressive business woman, Nathalia resents the sudden human attention and attempts to railroad her and her kind. The colony system angers her and though she did make her feelings on the matter clear in private, she has thus far obeyed her Queen in all things.

On's and off's: Nathalia enjoys vanilla and kink. She is not a hardcore Domme but would never tolerate being on the end of someone's leash, even suggesting so might see you eviscerated. Fast or slow, rough or gentle, she's very sensual. Anything that is not a player off (found here) is open for discussion.

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Devilyn Sydhe

can elders bring in new volunteers to be used in sort of controlled hunts for those who still enjoy stalking prey?  Could be a catch and release program or, for those whom exhibit enough fear or fight, be granted vampire status.  The volunteers wouldn't know they weren't in real danger and, if the hunt wasn't satisfactory for the Elder, the human would just be released into the general population.

This idea has me intrigued and, if I can get things together, I'd like to use Tom Hiddleston as a face claim.  I'm thinking about an elder with a distaste for humans other than food.  I'd also be interested in having a human pet, maybe with collar and leash if anyone was interested.

Sye

Quote from: KalebHyde on June 20, 2018, 03:32:31 PM
can elders bring in new volunteers to be used in sort of controlled hunts for those who still enjoy stalking prey?  Could be a catch and release program or, for those whom exhibit enough fear or fight, be granted vampire status.  The volunteers wouldn't know they weren't in real danger and, if the hunt wasn't satisfactory for the Elder, the human would just be released into the general population.

This idea has me intrigued and, if I can get things together, I'd like to use Tom Hiddleston as a face claim.  I'm thinking about an elder with a distaste for humans other than food.  I'd also be interested in having a human pet, maybe with collar and leash if anyone was interested.

Oh god...use him and I will be yours XD lol that means I will have to make two characters...so who knows haha

Muse

*snickers*  And I was about to ask if Saika still needed a vampire lord.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Sye

ting ting

Quote from: KalebHyde on June 20, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

I really like that idea.  But if elders don't know about it, it's the queen that likely set it up, or another elder or both.

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Kokaine

My elder is in need of a male pet--preferably of the larger variety and ultimately they do not have to be sexually submissive--and my enforcer could use a partner or sire, male or female, sex does not need to be part of the equation but it can be.

My O/Os

ting ting

If you're referring to your character chantarelle, there a few vampires for you to choose from.  My two characters, plus bowens and kokains.

Devilyn Sydhe

wip

Name:  Victor Monroe
Origin:  England
Position:  Elder
Physical Description: 6ft 2in, sleight, wiry build as he often prefers to have others do the heavy lifting. Raven hair kept medium length matches almost equally deep midnight blues.
Personality: One shouldn't call what Victor feels for humanity hatred.  No, one does not hate the fast food meal that these wretches force down their throats.  Those delicious throats, so much better once upon a time when such flesh was salted with fear and sorrow.  What Victor hates is a mess of nearly any kind which is why the new way is preferable in the end.  Lambs brought to voluntary slaughter, well not literally, not now, not yet.  In fact, Victor has even taken one quite lucky lamb to be his pet, to make sure all is kept to his liking, and to be his punching bag when they are not.  He has gifted his chosen with an onyx collar and leash of finest leather and has become quite fond of taking long walks with her to survey the city.  His allegiance is unwavering to his Queen, his fellow elders, and his country though what he chooses in his private time brings little glory to others.For all his faults, Victor can be a bit of a well mannered charmer in proper company, though behind those midnight blues lies an ancient desire for carnage that he has chosen to keep at bay
Biography: 
On's and off's: Viktor is open to nearly anything though he finds bathroom play of any sort to be far too unclean for his tastes

Sye

So many vampires to choose from it's hard. I'm really bad because I love the actor XD

ting ting

Sye

Devilyn Sydhe

lol Loki should have been a vampire, Hiddleston just has that look

Sye

Quote from: KalebHyde on June 20, 2018, 08:54:16 PM
lol Loki should have been a vampire, Hiddleston just has that look

Me: *fan girl moment* 😍😍😍

Crawl

I'm interesting in resurrecting haru from the old threads if that would be ok.
were you planing on making this new thread a fresh start?

If so I could change haru's background a little so that he works as a sort of servant in the I.T. department of the quebec colony?
Though I would like to keep some of his old sheet to keep him interesting.

I think he and gus could have some interesting co-worker type interactions. Kind of like those off kilter buddy cop movies. The tech savy human and the paper and pen vampire taken names bustin crimes.

ting ting

Quote from: Crawl on June 20, 2018, 11:43:10 PM
I'm interesting in resurrecting haru from the old threads if that would be ok.
were you planing on making this new thread a fresh start?

If so I could change haru's background a little so that he works as a sort of servant in the I.T. department of the quebec colony?
Though I would like to keep some of his old sheet to keep him interesting.

I think he and gus could have some interesting co-worker type interactions. Kind of like those off kilter buddy cop movies. The tech savy human and the paper and pen vampire taken names bustin crimes.

Yes this is a fresh start, so feel free to make changes to him.  I like the dynamic you added about Gus and him.  Could be interesting. 

Crawl

I'll edit up his old sheet with the changes and send it your way then.

ting ting

ting ting

Name:Sandra Grant
Race:Human
Origin:Washington, USA
Position:Currently a servant but she wants to be a personal servant
Physical Description:Long blond hair, warm brown eyes.  Slender build.  5'4''
Personality:Sandra has an outgoing personality when she is outside of the bedroom.  When inside, she is very submissive, willing to do anything to please her mistress/master
Biography:Sandra was born and raised in a small town in Washington.  She was raised as a christian by her very strict parents.  She was unable to do much of anything besides chores and school work, and when she turned 18, she left home to start the life she felt she deserved her whole life.  She didn't go to the North American Vampire Colony right away, but she planned on doing it.

She spent a couple years traveling before making her way up towards the colony.  She is currently a servant, though she hopes to become a personal servant to one of the vampires, hoping to one day become a vampire.
On's and off's:My K-list

firepyre

Name: Vance Creed
Origin: Detroit, Michigan
Position: Public figure, possibly acting elder?

Physical Description: Not exactly your stereotypical vampire, Vance is very solidly built, with a wide frame packed with lean muscle. He isn't the tallest guy around, but he fills the room like one. He keeps his hair cropped short, jaw lined with a healthy amount of stubble. He tends to dress down, preferring overalls, singlets, and jeans, to more formal wear. Though not heavily tattooed, he does have a couple of easily visible ones on his forearms.

Personality: Hardheaded to a fault, Vance is a very direct kind of guy. He's an open book, and it's never hard to tell how he's feeling even just by looking at him. He doesn't much like games, or politics, and says it like he sees it. Though not particularly well educated, it would be a mistake to underestimate his intelligence. What he lacks in book learning he largely makes up for in street skills. So long as he is left to do as he wishes, Vance shows little interest in power or political machinations.

Biography: Before he turned, Vance was a pretty ordinary blue collar guy. He worked shitty hours in a dead end job, did odd jobs about the apartment block after work, and drank beer. He'd got up to his fair share of trouble in his youth, but like all the best, he'd never been caught, and when the time had come, he'd got out. There was nothing glamorous about the way he was living, but he was content enough, with no real drive to aim higher.

That changed, however, when he witnessed an attack. Crime was no stranger to him, being a fairly regular companion in his particular neighbourhood, but some bitch drinking a guy dry in an alley? That's a bit of a different story. Of course, at that time, the truth about vampires were still under wraps, and Vance's neighbourhood was a perfect hunting ground, the kind of place disappearances are the norm.

She looked up. Their eyes met. Even with blood running down her chin, she was gorgeous, hypnotic in a feral kind of way. With an effort of will, Vance tore his eyes away, glanced at the slumped body, and legged it, leaving the surprised, and slightly blood drunk vampiress to her meal. Once over the initial shock of everything he thought he knew flying out the window, Vance tackled it like he would any other problem. She'd come after him for sure. He was a witness, after all. He sure as fuck wasn't going to just let her.

So he read up. Learned about stakes and garlic and the like. Hell if he was gonna trust a bit of garlic deodorant to deter that, much less get close enough to risk staking anything. The lore proving all but worthless, he settled on a more practical plan. A trap. So, in the janitorial basement, he built a cage. It was a tense couple of days... he was sure she was out there, biding her time, probably enjoying fucking with him. It drove him. He'd show her.

The trap sprung without a hitch. She thought he'd finally emboldened enough to risk venturing from the false safety of his apartment. She couldn't have been more wrong. He was bait. The look of horror when he slammed the door, and she realised she'd been outmanoeuvred was priceless. It was only once he had her trapped, glaring at him from her cage, that he realised he'd never be able to kill her. In a predatory kind of way, she was breathtaking. Still, it wasn't like he was ever going to let her out either.

So he began to feed her. Not his blood, obviously. Animal blood, mostly. She turned her nose up at first, but it was that or starve, and eventually the urge won out, and an uneasy relationship was formed as she grew accustomed to her predicament. They began to talk, Vance curious about her kind, though always careful never to give her opportunity to turn the tables again. Vance turned out to have unexpected depths, proving more thoughtful that appearances would lead to believe

It was perhaps a week after her capture that the first offer came. She could make him a vampire, she said. He turned her down flat. He wasn't about to be beholden to her, or anyone else, immortality or no. A few days later she tried again, talking of the thrill of the hunt. He wasn't interested. IT only served to stoke her desire to turn him. He was strong. He'd make a good vampire, she knew it. It became a regular thing, she'd make an offer, and he'd deny her. She offered him wealth. Power. Women. He didn't want any of it. Not at the cost of being beholden to her. The way he framed it, he reminded her of her sire. Just a little. She had to have him, whatever it took. Finally, she abandoned her pride. If he'd turn for her, she'd give herself to him. Be his forever. He said he'd think about it...

The unusual circumstances around his turning, made Vance something of a celebrity in vampire society. Many viewed it as a perversion of the sire/fledgling relationship, especially among the older, more traditional camps, but amongst the new generations, he quickly became a symbol for hope, a figure perhaps capable of shaking things up, and standing on par with the millennia old tyrants who have ruled since time immemorial. Never mind that he himself has no interest in their political agendas whatsoever.

Still, his reputation has only grown in the years since the founding of the kingdom, along with his influence. No doubt helped along by his sire, who was herself an individual of no small stature. Rumour has it, he's far stronger than other vampires his age, owing to using his own sire as a blood doll.

On's and off's:

Ons: Drinking vamp blood, Taking control, manhandling, public displays of dominance, bondage and discipline
Offs: Non-con(dub-con is fine), dickwaggling contests, WAM, all the usual.

Potential Connections:
(Hit me up if you're interested in any of the following)

Sire - See background. If a player doesn't express interest, she'd probably be more background.

Mates - Preferably male, the kind you go drinking with, and grumble about women.

A Rival - Someone close to him, who doesn't like what he stands for.

An Employer - See resume

A Household - May consider servants, especially if they have a decent plot in mind.

ting ting

Just so you know, the queen and Gus may be two of the people that don't like him for what he did, as long as you're ok with that.

firepyre

Makes sense. I'd expect most of the older vampires to be at least circumspect about the threat he represents to the status quo, being young, yet powerful thanks to his sire, and a bit maverick. I doubt his personality would help things either, vampires typically being a rather reserved lot....

Wannabe copycats among the humans could be an interesting issue for the enforcers to deal with too.

Toying with the idea of having him claim his sire's seat as an acting elder. Would be a good way to stir things up. He's not nearly old enough, of course, but keeping the previous occupant on a leash makes for a compelling case. I doubt he'd have much interest in council or whatever elders do, but the tension would be fun.

ting ting

I doubt the queen would allow him to become acting elder due to him being so young, but he'd be welcome to try.