Once Upon A Time In Mexico (Discontinued see 2.0)

Started by Norsegod1839, June 12, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragongoddess

Norse, can you remind me what the Sandman idea was again?

The Golden Touch

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 16, 2018, 12:50:40 PM
Girl after my own heart!  Gonna send you a PM with some ideas I have?

Yas! I will reply to your PM momentarily!

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 16, 2018, 01:17:10 PM
Golden Touch welcome aboard! I look forward to seeing your character! And thats a great idea.

Thanks so much! I'll work on my character today after I talk over some more ideas with Dragongoddess!

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 16, 2018, 01:22:09 PM
Norse, can you remind me what the Sandman idea was again?

Oh it was just the idea that there was a cartel hit man (or hit girl) who went by the Sandman and only did his killing when his or her target was asleep.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 16, 2018, 01:23:07 PM
Yas! I will reply to your PM momentarily!

Thanks so much! I'll work on my character today after I talk over some more ideas with Dragongoddess!

Golden if you need me for anything you can pm me as well.

Aiden

Fairy Tale Archetype: Gaston // The Woodsman
Height: 6'2
Weight:  195
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nickname: "La Sombra"
Cartel Rank:  Sicario
Signature Skill: Assassin
Signature Weapon: Sniper rifle
Bio: Gustavo Reyes was not a street kid, he was born up on the north side of the border to a mistress of an "unknown" narco. He grew up in a little suburb in southern California and lived an "ideal" life of a future nobody. As he grew older and curious, he came across things in his house or many of the others his mom "cleaned". Why would a well off kept woman need to "clean" houses?

Truths were learned and rebellions followed. He was a teenager when he sought to follow in his father's foot steps and found himself crossing paths with Mario Medina, someone he would later declare his best friend and brother. Gustavo's father was not a part of his son's life. According to his mother, he inherited numerous traits from the unknown man, among them, the ambition and drive to carve his own path.

He attended college, gained a reputations as he continued to hone his deadly craft and relevant skills. He took contracts, made connections and worked his way as a free lancer up in the states and in Mexico. His affiliation with Mario and his history of never striking against the Madrino slowly earned their trust and a spot among them. Gustavo is not "family" but he is loyal to the his brother and respects the Madrinos.

Gustavo is the person you call when you need something done with surgical precison with no loose ends. When he is not out on a contract, he likes to spend time at the ranch or out in the woods.

Affiliation: The Madrino Cartel

Other Images

Wicked Emi

DESCRIPTION: Sol Nina
Fairy Tale Archetype: Maroula or Letiko
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 120 lbs
Nickname: Letiko

Cartel Rank: (Leaving blank momentarily)
Signature Skill: Surviving, "street smarts"
Signature Weapon: Blunt objects, usually a bat.

Bio: Eleni is Greek, with a Greek mother and unknown father. Her mother couldn't have children, so she sought out the Madrino family. They promised to pay for any surgery and anything needed for the woman to have a child, however, if she had a daughter, Estaphan would take her at the age of 16. Eleni's mother agreed and soon became pregnant with, of course, her daughter. The moment she found out it was a girl, her mother fled back to Greece in hopes that the family would leave her alone. It took them years to find her as she lived in poor places so her mother and Eleni would get lost among the sea of peasants. On her 18 birthday, Eleni decided to run away. She was tired of being so poor all the time and living in fear as she did not know what her mother did to be able to get pregnant. She ran straight into Mario. When she found out exactly what her mother did to become pregnant, she pleaded to keep her mother alive and in her life in a comfortable space and she would never run away and stay as part of the family.

Affiliation: Complicated

More pictures
~*~~*~

Norsegod1839

Welcome aboard Emi! Go ahead and move her into the character sheet and if you want get a post in at the party.

The Golden Touch

DESCRIPTION: La Daga
Fairy Tale Archetype: Sleeping Beauty
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130lbs
Sexuality: Tentatively Bisexual
Nickname: Doll
Cartel Rank: Holds no official rank
Signature Skill: Knife work
Signature Weapon: Stiletto
Bio: Olivia was raised by a single father, Carlos Palmer. He spoke very little of her mother to her, but she was brought up knowing that her mother was his Fire, her father's burning passion in life. He had lost her to child birth, and treated Olivia like a porcelain doll, afraid to lose her as well. She tried very hard to please him, taking to the things he wanted her to do with proper obedience of a child. Ballet was one of her favorites that he allowed her to take part in. One of the things he stressed over and over was learning to play with knives until they were an extension of her. She operated solely under her father's command, never straying far into the cover of the Cartel's protective umbrella, though she met some of them briefly. Though Carlos was Estaphan's best friend, he wanted to keep her away and let her grow up without being fully dependent on them. She made a few friends, attending a public school, and though she was kept away from the Cartel, she still ended up being drawn to a mischievous boy that was low ranked. 

In the end... If Carlos had allowed his oldest friend to protect his little doll, she would not have suffered when the hit came for him. Now she lays in a hospital bed in a coma, a sleeping beauty, cut off from the knowledge that her father is dead and she is about to find out that the Cartel will soon become her way of life.

The secret is out
Olivia's mother is La Diabla, Alejandra Madrino. Her father and Ally were together when she was in her teens, having their daughter in secret when her mother was 16. To avoid conflict with his best friend and her with her brother, they agreed that Carlos would raise their daughter alone, away from the Cartel.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 17, 2018, 04:39:10 PM
DESCRIPTION: La Daga
Fairy Tale Archetype: Sleeping Beauty
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130lbs
Sexuality: Tentatively Bisexual
Nickname: Doll
Cartel Rank: Holds no official rank
Signature Skill: Knife work
Signature Weapon: Stiletto
Bio: Olivia was raised by a single father, Carlos Palmer. He spoke very little of her mother to her, but she was brought up knowing that her mother was his Fire, her father's burning passion in life. He had lost her to child birth, and treated Olivia like a porcelain doll, afraid to lose her as well. She tried very hard to please him, taking to the things he wanted her to do with proper obedience of a child. Ballet was one of her favorites that he allowed her to take part in. One of the things he stressed over and over was learning to play with knives until they were an extension of her. She operated solely under her father's command, never straying far into the cover of the Cartel's protective umbrella, though she met some of them briefly. Though Carlos was Estaphan's best friend, he wanted to keep her away and let her grow up without being fully dependent on them. She made a few friends, attending a public school, and though she was kept away from the Cartel, she still ended up being drawn to a mischievous boy that was low ranked. 

In the end... If Carlos had allowed his oldest friend to protect his little doll, she would not have suffered when the hit came for him. Now she lays in a hospital bed in a coma, a sleeping beauty, cut off from the knowledge that her father is dead and she is about to find out that the Cartel will soon become her way of life.

I love her!

The Golden Touch

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 17, 2018, 04:43:22 PM
I love her!

Cue the happy dancing! Yay! I love her too. I did just add a "secret is out" bit about who her mother is and stuff, so its on there.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 17, 2018, 03:48:41 PM
Welcome aboard Emi! Go ahead and move her into the character sheet and if you want get a post in at the party.
Where is that? I found the OOC ans the IC but not the character area o.o

The Golden Touch

Norsegod1839

I'll make sure to edit and put them all one the first page as well

And you're both approved!

Gannameade

Wicked Emi

Gannameade

Hello lovely Madame.  It is soooo good to see all of my wonderful peeps.

Dragongoddess

I hooked him!  Let's get us some more men to fawn over.  lol

Gannameade

LOL you hooked me?  ;D  Ok?  So what else is new?? >:)

All of this loveliness here in one place?  What is this Christmas...already???
;)

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Gannameade on June 17, 2018, 10:41:31 PM
LOL you hooked me?  ;D  Ok?  So what else is new?? >:)

All of this loveliness here in one place?  What is this Christmas...already???
;)
Nah.  That doesn't come til July.  ;)

Gannameade

2 weeks?  Ok I will take what I can get.

Odin's son!  What is available?!?

Aiden

Fairy Tale Archetype: Robin Hood / Flynn Rider
Height: 5'10
Weight: 155
Nickname: Chulito, Chulo
Cartel Rank: N/A
Signature Skill: Pilot/Driver
Signature Weapon: Military grade MP9
Bio:
Without Carlos Palmer, Ramon would have been nothing. The boy didn't even have a last name when he was taken in off the streets. Ramon ran packages for Carlos and his affiliates and became his go to  messenger/errand boy. He grew up in the underworld and had enough sense about him not to get himself killed or draw attention. Carlos was the father he never had and he provided the structure that would later make him into the man he became.

As he grew older, he took on harder jobs, and became a driver and pilot. As he learned, he went from being a mule to a smuggler, running shipments by land, sea and air. Carlos trusted him enough to complete runs for him and later assigned as protection for his daughter. Ramon protected Olivia, always keeping his distance until he didn't. They had a short lived affair, keeping it a secret from Carlos until they were caught.

Carlos abjured Ramon and gave him a chance to flee with his life and never return. With a heavy heart he fled to South America and found work with other cartels. When he heard of the hit that nearly killed both Carlos and Olivia, he rushed back to the man's beside at the risk of his own life. Carlos forgave Ramon and begged him to take care of Olivia. In the  power vacuum that followed, Ramon needed to make sure Olivia did not wake up a penniless street rat. He took control of the Carlos's remaining assets, dissociated himself from the worst offenders and continued to work as a freelancer.

Ramon made sure Olivia was well taken care of and frequently visits her at the hospital.

Affiliation: Freelance Smuggler

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Aiden on June 17, 2018, 11:56:01 PM
Bio:
Without Carlos Palmer, Ramon would have been nothing. The boy didn't even have a last name when he was taken in off the streets. Ramon ran packages for Carlos and his affiliates and became his go to  messenger/errand boy. He grew up in the underworld and had enough sense about him not to get himself killed or draw attention. Carlos was the father he never had and he provided the structure that would later make him into the man he became.

As he grew older, he took on harder jobs, and became a driver and pilot. As he learned, he went from being a mule to a smuggler, running shipments by land, sea and air. Carlos trusted him enough to complete runs for him and later assigned as protection for his daughter. Ramon protected Olivia, always keeping his distance until he didn't. They had a short lived affair, keeping it a secret from Carlos until they were caught.

Carlos abjured Ramon and gave him a chance to flee with his life and never return. With a heavy heart he fled to South America and found work with other cartels. When he heard of the hit that nearly killed both Carlos and Olivia, he rushed back to the man's beside at the risk of his own life. Carlos forgave Ramon and begged him to take care of Olivia. In the  power vacuum that followed, Ramon needed to make sure Olivia did not wake up a penniless street rat. He took control of the Carlos's remaining assets, dissociated himself from the worst offenders and continued to work as a freelancer.

Ramon made sure Olivia was well taken care of and frequently visits her at the hospital.

Go ahead and move him on over Aiden!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Gannameade on June 17, 2018, 10:46:11 PM
2 weeks?  Ok I will take what I can get.

Odin's son!  What is available?!?

Who do you wanna be Gannameade! What Archetype?

The Golden Touch

Quote from: Aiden on June 17, 2018, 11:56:01 PM
Bio:

Obsessed. <3 This is going to be so fun!

Gannameade

I am going for the genie=  IT / Assassin.  A ghost being able to vanish off the grid and leave no IT footprint.  Former Black Ops.