Love Shack | Character Creation

Started by AliceInLace, January 01, 2015, 01:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliceInLace

Love Shack

So you want to be a famous Reality Television Star huh? Well guess it's your lucky day because you have been selection to take one of the twelve spots in a hot new reality show! Love Shack throws twelve complete strangers all from different relationship standpoints and forces them to live in a house. The contestants, homes and location will be revealed as each new season starts. So, do you think you can handle being on television with a bunch of strangers?

Oh, and just to make it a bit more interesting there is a challenge and a hefty prize. One of the contestants are not what they seem. They'll blend in, woo you but in the end, they have one goal... to win. If the Red Herring goes unnoticed till the end of the season, he or she will win $100,000. However, if the other contestants find the Red Herring out... they will $50,000 per contestant.

Creating a Character

Hello and welcome to the character creation portion of Love Shack. Creating a character is very simple, I decided to keep it small and easy so it is as daunting. A few things to remember: Real images only, Ages between 18 and 30, be creative. I will let you know if we have too many similar relationship styles as well, so have a back up in mind. We would want a house full of shy people, or all players... boring right?

I will be accepting SIX FEMALES and SIX MALES regardless of sexuality. I will try to place even matches in but remember, reality shows have to have some drama right.

The Red Herring will be chosen randomly by a third party. If you get a message saying you are the Red Herring then that is your role through the game.

Still Need::. Five Females, Four Males

Step One:

Send me this blurb in a private message to hold your spot and label it Love Shack.

[float=left][img height=100]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/float]
[size=14pt][b][color=purple]Name::.[/color][/b] ANSWER[/size]
[b][color=purple]Age::.[/color][/b] ANSWER
[b][color=purple]Relationship Style::.[/color][/b] Dom, Sub, Player, Romantic, Slow lover.... ect be creative.
[b][color=purple]Sexuality::.[/color][/b] ANSWER
[b][color=purple]Player::.[/color][/b] Username

Step Two::. I will then message you if you are approved or if you need to change anything.

Step Three::. Once accepted you will fill out the character sheet to give a little more detail to your character.

[float=right] Avatar Image Here (Keep it under a height of 400 and a width of 200 please.) [/float]

[b][color=purple]They Call Me::.[/color][/b] Name
[b][color=purple]I was Born::.[/color][/b]  Gender
[color=purple][b]I Look Great For My Age::.[/b][/color] Age
[b][color=purple]It So Happens I'm Into::.[/color][/b] Sexuality

[b][color=purple]Sometimes I can be::.[/color][/b] Personality

[b][color=purple]We All Have Our Story::.[/color][/b] Short Biography

[b][color=purple]This Is My Jam::.[/color][/b] Theme Song
[b][color=purple]I Love These::.[/color][/b] Post Colors, If You chose to use other than black.
[b][color=purple]Oh Don't Mind Them::.[/color][/b] Username

Current Contestants

NONE

Roleplay Stats

Season::. One
Active Players::. 1

Links

Out Of Character
Character Creation
[/color]
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night