Rangers Unite! Sci-Fi SuperHero Story! Rp-ers needed!

Started by Gladiator0161, October 17, 2009, 06:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachubka

There was another fellow, no? I'm too lazy to track back. :P Or was it Wolfy who is a wee bit behind?

Pumpkin Seeds

Rachubka

Awww, shame. :( Guess the villains will have to make up for Raelyn's short fall. I mean, he can't entertain three of his squad mates. Right? Right. :I

Treena

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Pumpkin Seeds

Crovonovin

Not to much fun!  There's a certain Number 2 looking to spread a bit of misery through the ranks.  But hey, that's in the job description!

Gladiator0161

Now that would be an interesting scenario three girls and one guy, lol.
I'm game if you girls are, lmao.

Pumpkin Seeds

Gladiator0161

Ok, I know it's been a year since I started this thread but, I'd really hate to leave it unfinished because there was so much work put into it.

I still can't believe it's been a whole year since I've written in this thing O.O

So, any chance I could persuade someone to help me start it back up again or possibly revamp it?

Pumpkin Seeds

I actually have been wanting to play this game real bad since it stopped.  So definately count me in.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

TheGlyphstone

You might be able to talk me into it, but I can't commit to anything for the next week or so.

Gladiator0161

Awesome, I can wait a week or so until you're free. It'll give me a chance to read what's there and to consider what to do from there.
Pumpkin Seed, Muse you are both welcome to join :)

Once again I'm sorry for just dumping the thread like I did. I didn't realize it had been so long. I'll try and read as much as I can tonight and get an idea or two flowing on what to do next. Love the new profile pic btw Pumpkin Seed ;)

Pumpkin Seeds

Am I still able to bring in my little slavic Power Ranger there?

Gladiator0161

Pumpkin Seeds

Gladiator0161

Kinda bad actually, lol. The last week has been hell, I and my brother clean the local theatre and it's really been a mess, today's the first day that it was semi easy to clean. So, I'll begin reading tonight and hopefully I'll have something within a few hours.

Gladiator0161

Alright, I read over everything that was in the thread and we could easily pick it back up. I do have some newer pictures for both the Ranger's allies and their enemies that I found on Deviant Art.

So, I'll probably be combining the pictures with what has already been set up, and obviously those characters involved with the "bad guys" that have pictures won't change unless they want to.

Oh and I added a couple pictures to my character's armament, since apparently some of the originals were moved or deleted.

So, I guess the only question now is...do we continue on? or do we start completely over?

So, besides deciding whether to continue on or start over, anyone have any questions?

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Gladiator0161

Ofcourse you can, I won't refuse anyone interested.

Btw guys, I have a new thought for the bad guys. How about since I've already written down that they are kidnapping people, how about we make them experiment on their hostages, turn them into zombies and twisted montrous things?

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Treena

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Gladiator0161

Awesome, glad to have you back Treena! :D

I'll PM Glyphstone and the others to see if they will continue their characters as well. As far as the plot goes, unless someone's got something they really want to do, the zombie/experimentation thing was my big idea, lol, nothing really has changed beyond putting some pictures of the baddies up. I'll hafta talk to Glyphstone about that, since he did most of the work, it'd be rude if I didn't after all.