RP Anyone? (M Seeking F)

Started by Trouble1, February 10, 2013, 03:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trouble1

Welcome everyone!

You can call me Tiberias, I'm looking for someone to RP with. I'll write down a few RP ideas below any if anything catches your interest let me know. These are just rough outlines - if anyone does select one to do with me, I will set up a proper opening for them.

I've now been approved, but I'll leave these RP's open to any Pre-Approved members who wish to do one with me. I know it can be slightly difficult to get the ball rolling for Pre-approved members but I am fairly friendly and pretty lax.

Also if you're Pre-approved and you're looking to RP something else - feel free to shoot your idea my way below and we'll try to work something out!

1. Hero & Heroine Duo.
This RP is set in past and aimed towards a simpler time without modern technology. One day a group of Bandits comes through and raids our small village. On top of destroying most of the huts and torching the crops, they also kidnapped some of the younger children. One of them being your younger sibling.
Unsure what to do with the state of the village and the well being of the missing children you come to me, the eldest son of the village chief in hopes of teaming up and hunting down the bandits who kidnapped your sibling and ruined our village.

2. Super Villain Vs Super Heroine.
We are classmates together in University however, currently unknown to both of us we are also archenemies. You have some sort of special power that sets you apart from everyone else. (You can select your own power and background story for your character) As Do I. I am determined to succeed in my plan for global world domination and you will make sure that never happens. And so a back and forth tango of fights and strategies unfold. By day classmates, by night foes. (Will develop background stories, appearances of superhero/villain and such before hand.)

3.Greek Mythology - War of the Gods.
We are an ancient Greek God/Goddess feuding against one another on Mt. Olympus. Well we fight in the heavens our loyal followers rage war against each other on Earth. Of course as Gods we can't help getting involved in the action.

If anyone has anything else they would like to RP feel free to run it past me, in pretty open with my topics. I am a bit shy so I'm having a hard time trying to jump in to one.
O/O

RampantDesires

Greetings Tiberias hope your application process is going well and you're enjoying some of the insanity.  I've only recently realized how sheltered my own ap time was, no doormat, no Non-adult RPs I was far more shy than you :).  Its never too late to try new things though I guess.  I would be willing to try and write the greek god proposal with you.

Am leaning toward Artemis (perhaps against her twin Apollo? but that is totally up to you!)  A quick google search gives me this:
In yet another version, Apollo sends the scorpion. According to Hyginus[23] Artemis once loved Orion (in spite of the late source, this version appears to be a rare remnant of her as the pre-Olympian goddess, who took consorts, as Eos did), but was tricked into killing him by her brother Apollo, who was "protective" of his sister's maidenhood.

Now its on and their conflict is starting to spill into the mortal world not only among their followers, so great is her rage that there is no such thing as an innocent bystander.

If that doesn't interest you I'm happy to pick a different one to compliment the god of your choosing.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Trouble1

Artemis and Apollo work just fine with me, the idea of twins is a nice angle to work off of. Would you mind waiting a day or two before we start though? I just got approved and I'd like to set up my profile and all that jazz.

Edit: Ok I'm gonna re-open these RP's but I'm going to save them for Pre-Approved members.
O/O

Sorrows Solace

I really like the idea of your first plot, would the setting allow magic or did you want to go a non fantasy route?

RainyHigh

Quote2. Super Villain Vs Super Heroine.
We are classmates together in University however, currently unknown to both of us we are also archenemies. You have some sort of special power that sets you apart from everyone else. (You can select your own power and background story for your character) As Do I. I am determined to succeed in my plan for global world domination and you will make sure that never happens. And so a back and forth tango of fights and strategies unfold. By day classmates, by night foes. (Will develop background stories, appearances of superhero/villain and such before hand.)

Are you still up towards playing this plot? I am very interested. >:D
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

ErikaWyte