To the victor goes the spoils... (M for F)

Started by Cataclysmic Archangel, January 03, 2015, 09:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cataclysmic Archangel

So I do have a 'general requests' thread, though admittedly I haven't updated it in ages so it's hiding at the bottom of these forums.  But that's okay, because I find myself lately with a fairly particular craving, and I'm hoping to find a woman interested in indulging me.

What I'm basically looking for is someone who wants to play a strong woman in some sort of physical altercation.  Being hunted by a giant wolf-beast.  Being thrown into an arena with a hulking barbarian.  Playing the cop to some rapist prowling Central Park.  Hopefully you get the idea.  In general these ideas tend to lend themselves to short, rough, brutal rape scenes, but sometimes they can also lend themselves towards a series or repeat scenes (for instance... a rivalry between warring clans, a cop who takes it upon herself to hunt down her rapist off the clock...) where the heroine ends up conquered, again and again.

I realize this is heavy smut, and less plot, so maybe this is a challenge to see if there's a woman out there who either a) just wants a lot of smut, or b) wants to find away to throw a lot of plot INTO a lot of plot... I'm not entirely sure.  Heck, I'm even playing with one person right now on this similar vein, where she has thrown a series of heroines at me for my barbarian to rape his way through.

So... if this has gotten anyone's (creative) juices flowing... please, PM!

Cataclysmic Archangel

Figured I wanted to try and bump this one again.  I've been failing SPECTACULARLY at long term scenes, so....

Cataclysmic Archangel

It's a very old post, but I'm bumping.  I've been having a serious craving for the 'cop' scenario, so if anyone is eager for a one off, or some sort of back and forth rivalry between a sexy police officer (YC) and some big bad rapist bastard (MC), please let me know!