Interest Check: Ghostbusters

Started by Orochimaru, December 25, 2009, 02:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Just to see how many people would be interested. This would be based in the present. So, it would be 23 years...soon 24 years from when the original ghostbusters started. We can pick location and all if enough people are interested. There is no limit to what we can do as long as a plot is in play.

zothab

Original team, or new employees? Also, colour me interested.

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Orochimaru

Bathoz: It would be new employees and as I said. We select the state and city. Kind of give new york a break. lol.

Tran: You sure? Seeing as in the last group you been busy with life and all.

Transgirlenstein

I should be less busy after the holidays as life returns to normal.  I'm interested but dont have a definate yes or no yet.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Orochimaru

Alright, thank you for letting me know in advance. ^^

Orochimaru

I would like to add that I would like diversity in the team like they had in the old cartoon. The extreme ghostbusters.

Orochimaru

This is just an interest check, but as I said. Really anything could happen. As for the uniforms. I do not know. I never thought about it. Sorry if it's no help. :/

September

Some of my ons.

Orochimaru

September: Are you asking if something like that is fine?

September

Some of my ons.

Orochimaru

I see. Well, that is fine. I am not picky about such.

Orochimaru

Well, seeing things are not going well. Probably I was too flexible in having people help with ideas and few showed up. So, the change it that we are located in Now Orleans, Louisiana. The crew got an old french mansion that was coveted into the Ghostbusters living quarters and office. The vehicle is a fire truck with it's own deluxe ghost trap and proton gun that's in the form of a turret. I did research in this state and I found many stories that can and will be turned into great series of twists and adventures for the new Ghostbuster crew in 2020. I changed the year. I will also get bio information up soon.

kylie

Hi...  So, is there a teaser list of themes and/or activities likely to be involved now?  8-)

I might expect a bit of goooooo
         (aka Sliiiiiiiime, aka Gooooop).
    :-)

Orochimaru

There will be slime, there will be action, there will be twists and I am hoping to find a way to duplicate the slime river from Ghostbusters 2 and the video game that Ivo Shandor created. I do hope to add comedy. jokes and a few other things in.

ReijiTabibito

I actually am getting the GB VG for 360, and so, obviously, my interest is in this game.   Just to be clear - new employees?  What year is the game taking place?  If it's in the present day, then it stands to reason that the original GBs would have retired by now, and these are the next generation.

Orochimaru

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on March 10, 2010, 09:10:48 PM
I actually am getting the GB VG for 360, and so, obviously, my interest is in this game.   Just to be clear - new employees?  What year is the game taking place?  If it's in the present day, then it stands to reason that the original GBs would have retired by now, and these are the next generation.
That is correct. These new recruits came from a now extablished college that the original ghostbusters planned so they can teach new employees in the various ghosts and equipment.

ReijiTabibito

Okay...would it be alright if I PM'ed you about this?  I had an idea for a Ghostbusters RP character I wanted to do, but I don't want to discuss it in the open.