Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

My win dollys
Not Harley win
Dolly Win
Harley no win
Dolly win

Harley Quinn

Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

MINE!
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

you not dolly
It not your win
It dolly win

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

nope mine * pulls out spork* stay away Or I'll spork you

Harley Quinn

-pulls out bazooka-  Mine!
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

umm yeah that seems more dangerous

Harley Quinn

-shares win with Dolly-  Girl power!
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

RomeoFalls

The Alpha male swips the win.

Harley Quinn

The clever female swipes it away!
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

The sly male steals the kill. "What can I say Im good at what I do"

Harley Quinn

The determined female takes it and runs off.  "So am I, pretty boy."
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

The pretty boy charms the win. :)

Harley Quinn

Grrr!  That isn't fair!  I'm going to make myself immune to charm! -steals it back- Mine!
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Its early in the morning, *Yawns, and steals the kill*

Harley Quinn

-steals it back and knocks him out- Mine!
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Vanishes and reappers infront of Harley, steals kill and smiles* Gotta try harder

Harley Quinn

-grumbles- All you men and your fancy tricks!  Hmph.  -rips it away from him and vanishes into the night-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Catches her and steals a kiss as well as the win*