Army Brats :P (MXM)

Started by Braioch, February 06, 2010, 12:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braioch

Quote-(This can take place in WW2, or even a modern skirmish, but my idea was for WW2, but it can be reworked anyway you want too if you use it) War has broken out across the world, the Allies and the Axis powers stand toe to toe on the battle grounds. The Allied Powers must band together in order to beat down this threat against the threat of the world's freedom. With that, the Allied powers decide to promote a fraternal bond during the battles for their respective soldiers. Each countries soldier is aligned with another countries as 'battle buddies' they are too eat together, sleep, fight and work together. Though when that happens, what happens when two of them are unable to stand the other? How will they be able to survive each other let alone the battlefield when their differences tear them apart, what could bring them close, able to forge the necessary bond to fight?

That was the idea as I wrote it, and I'm leaving it like that, because I like to leave it open for potential partners to work with me.

So you want this to be D/s flavored? Talk to me

You want it to be an equal (aka versatile and switch thing) let me know.

Want some romance in it later on? Bring it.

I have a few ideas for all of those things, especially if you want to bring some romance into it. And I want to hear your ideas as well, because it's not a mutual RP without two sides too it. So if you like it and you want to work with me, PM me.
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

Taken up by Azrael. Locking thread.
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]