Irilinquent's Irresistible Box of RP!

Started by Irilinquent, June 12, 2011, 10:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irilinquent

Hey all!

Welcome
to my little slice of heaven.

I trust you're here for the ideas, yes? They'd be in the next post down but before you scroll past these next few things, you should probably read them first.

• Most of my ideas down below are just little nuggets of ideas. They're meant more to inspire than to serve as a complete outline of what I want to see happen in the story. If you get inspired by it and have an idea that may not necessarily be identical to what I wrote, don't worry about it, feel free to approach me with it!
  • I write only in the third person perspective and post my stories only on the forums. PMs are only for discussions of ideas or in general, OOC chat. :)
  • I tend to write 2-3 paragraphs, though I usually prefer to match what I'm given by my partner.
  • I prefer playing as a male or shemale character.

With that said, below are some of my kinks. If you see something not listed here, feel free to ask about it, and of course, don't feel like you have to incorporate ALL of my kinks into the game. :)

Faves!
Meh.

• Shemale (Playing as one)
  • Exhibitionism
  • Pure-Smut
  • One-Shot Ideas
  • Breeding
  • Consensual
  • Incest
  • Instant Hookups
  • Informality
  • Risk of Pregnancy
  • Sexy / Slutty Clothing
  • Vanilla Sex

• Non-consensual
  • Shy/Reluctant/Stammering Characters
  • Vore
  • Scat
  • Gore
  • Bloodplay
  • Torture
  • Hardcore BDSM

Irilinquent

Disney Lewd-ified!
Yeah, I'm not afraid to say it. I'm an adult and I have a love for all things Disney. So I would love nothing more than to take some beloved Disney classics and put our own twist on it. Anna and Elsa from Frozen embroiled in a tasty incestual relationship? Ursula setting Ariel more sexual terms in exchange for her human legs? Instead of a true love's kiss, Aurora just has to be well-fucked to wake up? You name it and lets go with it!

Gladiators!
This story would take place in a gladitorial ludus (a school for Gladiators). It would revolve around a pair of gladiators, two amongst many, who train, fight and live in the ludus, under the harsh and cruel rule of their lanista (Trainer/Manager of gladiators). The story will focus on the two's struggle in the horrible conditions, being beaten up and fighting to the death. Back in the days, people could pay the lanista for the purpose of having sex with the gladiators or watching them have sex. After all, they were typically the peak of the human physique. Men were buff and burly, women strong and busty. They were typically looked down upon as well, their ranks usually consisting of lowborns or criminals, although there was the odd few who volunteered.

In a fight, it is to the death, although a challenger can tap out at anytime, but to do so brings great dishonor to themselves and their ludus, something their lanista would frown upon. The lanista might choose to dispose of a worthless gladiator by death, castration or relegating them to menial, janitorial tasks in the school. To excel means to be famous. Crowds cheer your name, scream it from every corner of the Colosseum as you slit the throat of your next foe.

All in all, I do not have a specific direction I want to take this story in. Want to play a tag-team of gladiators who live in fame? Want to play a lustful pair who makes it their goal to fuck everything in their paths? Want to play a sweet story of a pair of gladiators who fall in love and eventually find a chance to escape the cruel ludus? I'm up for all that and more!

Note: Do not fret if you are unaccustomed with Roman culture or Latin words. I am, too. If interested, we can either just make our own stuff up or learn things as we go along. My knowledge of Gladiators stem from a 10 minutes session of Wikipedia and watching Season 1 of Spartacus.

XXX Wrestling!
Before I go too deep into this idea, let me preface this by saying I'm not a huge wrestling nerd so I don't expect you to be as well. I haven't watched WWE or any other wrestling shows since I was a young lass, and I am anything but young now. I don't know the names of any complicated maneuvers, though I am willing to learn should this go well enough!

This idea is more of a focus of the cheesy soap opera drama that we've become well-acquainted with from popular wrestling shows. Over-the-top rivalries, dead men walking, busty female models grappling each other and the like. I'd like to explore this with a emphasis on sex. Losers of a match, naturally, have to submit to the winners in any way that they want. If you'd like, we can also deal with the behind-the-scenes type of thing, where two wrestlers are bitter rivals, they wrestle, fuck in front of an audience, but backstage they are best of friends and hang out for a taco. Really, anything goes. The more ridiculous the better!

We can choose to focus on each of us playing a wrestler and their relationship with each other, or we can choose to play a wide array each and go big! If you want to play your favourite wrestlers from RAW or Smackdown, go right ahead! Though I'll most likely be using an OC.

Either way, be prepared for ridiculous wackiness! Afterall, that is what fans pay to see on the TnA (Tits 'n' Ass) Wrestling Network!

The Shameless World
This plot is about a world, the same, everyday modern world that we live in now, except that it is a lot more open-minded and sex positive.

As one might imagine, the legalization and social acceptance of all manner of public sex acts, as well as the general acceptance of most people to fuck and suck anywhere and everywhere whenever the mood or necessity strikes, has had a major impact on criminal activity and the justice system. Crime is at an all-time low now that everyone's getting laid all day, every day. Who knew?

That said, illegal activities still happen now and then. The most interesting difference, though, lies in rape law.

Thanks to society's new liberated views, rape, molestation, and other forms of sexual assault have all been relegated to very misdemeanor crimes, the same as vandalism or littering or schoolyard bullying. The law, at worst, will slap repeat of-age offenders with a modest fine for disturbing the peace, though first-timers often get let off with a stern warning. Likewise, the victims of these rapes are more likely to be annoyed or inconvenienced than traumatized.

Wouldn't you be, if a stranger held you down and rammed his cock into you for half an hour straight and made you late to work? And then when you got there, your outfit's all rumpled and stained, your appetite's ruined because you're full of semen, and you can't wait to get home and wash the jizz out of your hair. It's the worst.

Extra Details
  • New Job Opportunities!
    These days, one of the most popular part-time job options for young women is working as a public cum dump. The hours are long and the pay's not great, but a job's a job and you get to meet new people while they blow their loads in you. This makes the job especially attractive to and suited for teen girls looking to earn a bit of extra spending money working after school or during the summer.

Of course, women of all ages may put in a few hours as dumps on the side to bring in extra money around other jobs. If you're a single mother trying to make ends meet or just saving up to buy someone an expensive birthday present, renting out your moist holes by the hour is quick and easy money, if not particularly glamorous.
  • Sports!
    Sex has also become a team spectator sport, outclassing even soccer, football, and baseball as the most popular game on the field or TV. Professional slutting has even been accepted into the Olympics, though it's more common to catch a local high school or college game, or to travel to the nearest city arena to see a professional league game.

The rules are fairly simple, regardless of the level being played at. Two teams of trained and practiced sluts face off against one another amid a pre-selected assortment of game-sanctioned cocks. The goal is to try and reach the cocks before your opponents and take their loads to score points. The bigger the cock and the faster you suck or fuck it to orgasm, the more points your team gets.

The most talented slut athletes have crafted techniques to drain a cock into their mouth, pussy, or ass in under a minute, making National Slut League (NSL) games pulse-pounding contests of skill that see cum splattering everywhere at a rapid rate. This level of athleticism is gained the hard way through long hours of intense training, however. Most varsity or rec-league games are slower paced, easier to follow, and a great way to get some friends together and blow a few loads over some other friends.
  • Education Reform
    Of course, young women need more than just sports, a job, and plenty of cock in their life. School is still a vital part of a young person's life, only now the sex education classes are actually worth a damn. For the modern student, sex toys may take up just as much room in their backpack as textbooks, homework can include detailed research on different kinks and fetishes, and oral exams have gotten much more literal.

Not all of the sucking and fucking going on at school now is part of some class, though. Glory holes are as common now in the bathrooms as graffiti, the teachers' lounges often have a semi-permanent smell of hot sex to them, and teenaged students have largely abandoned wet willies and Indian burns for surprise bukkake or forced oral when it comes to bullying.

Student-teacher relations have also lost their taboo, with many effective teaching professionals incorporating sexual rewards or punishments into their programs. For example, top-performing students may be rewarded with orgasms from their teachers, or a well-behaved classroom may get a few minutes at the end of the school day to go at each other once lessons have ended. Trouble students, meanwhile, may find themselves staying after class, unable to go home or join their friends until they've penitently taken their disciplinarian's load the sufficient number of times.
  • Familial Ties
    Not all families fuck each other now, even with the lax sex views. In fact, most that do would probably prefer to keep such activity a family secret, seeing it as somewhat embarrassing. After all, when a man is fucking both his wife and his daughter, jealousy issues are bound to creep in somewhere. And a healthy teenage boy who still slips his dick into his sister at night while she's sleeping? Why doesn't he go out and slip his dick into another nice young girl, get out and meet people and socialize? It can make the neighbors talk, you know.

But even if fucking your relatives is still a bit embarrassing, that's not stopping most families from getting more intimate. After all, when a single father starts to feel a bit lonely, or when a young guy goes through a breakup, it's nice to seek comfort in the familiar now and then. Blood is thicker than water, but semen is thicker than both of them. The family that fucks together, stays together.

Overwatch Ideas
I don't really play the game as much nowadays, but I keep updated on the roster of characters and as anyone who has played knows, there is quite a bevy of babes in there. This is more of a general idea than anything, however. I'm willing to entertain requests for playful ideas like our heroes relaxing at a beach resort, more serious ones like being assigned on a mission or just daily life at headquarters. For the sake of making it such that we can play any character we want without worry of whether they're on opposing factions, I'm totally open to ignoring factions as well!

Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire
I'm a huge fan of both the HBO show and the books. While I wouldn't say I have an encyclopedic knowledge of the lore (If you read the books, you know just how complicated it can get), I would say that I know more than most.

There's quite a lot in this universe that I'd love to do, so I'll just list it down below. If you don't see a pairing that you like down below, you can just hit me up and ask me. The ones below are just my favorites and not necessarily the only ones I'll accept. I'm also willing to work with both the book or the show canon.
Pairings

• Aegon the Conqueror x His Sister-wives
  • Tommen x Margaery
  • Tommen x Cersei
  • Jon x Ygritte
  • Oberyn x Anyone
  • Jaime x Cersei
  • Barristan x Ashara Dayne
  • Honestly, I'm having more difficulty thinking what not to put here.

An Office Affair
It's good to have a significant other, isn't it? Someone to love, to hold?

But sometimes, later in our life, we meet someone else, maybe a colleague, who seems even more like a perfect match for you. They're funny. They're witty. They're attractive. And more importantly, they seem to think the same of you. Each touch you share seems like electric. Your sense of duty and loyalty keeps you with your significant other, but what happens when eventually things go too far?

Lets find out.

Cosplay Convention of Lust!
I'm sure we've all thought at some point or another that those cosplayers who take your favorite characters and then over-sexualise them, basically reduce them to nothing but tits and ass, are a bane on the cosplaying community. I'm also sure at some point or another that we've also thought "That is pretty damn sexy.". Now imagine a cosplay convention held over a weekend in your town. It is by invite-only and when you attend, you see why! Here, cosplaying isn't really the point. Instead, you see characters from all different games, movies and anime trying to get each other out of costume, fucking wildly. Well, this is a paradise now, isn't it?

DM-ing an adventure!
It's all the rage now, isn't it?

In this idea, you would play a lovely adventuress and I will be your stage. I will give life to the world around you, I will weave the tales of the NPCs who surround you.

You can choose what sort of world you want to play in. A regular medieval low-magic fantasy? A super sexualised world where everyone walks around naked and haggling for your purchase by offering anal sex is a common bargain technique?

It's all possible. Let me build a world of lust for you!

Retired Ideas

The Viking Shieldmaiden
This idea is briefly inspired by the Vikings show. However, I'm not a dedicated watcher of the show, having only watched up to season 1, so I'm not really looking to follow the plot of the show. I would just love for us to play as a pair of vikings and play out their lives, from raiding foreign lands to their humble lives at home.

Don't bother scrolling past here. Just bumps and stuff.

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

After a change in preferences, cleaned up all the smutty/short term RP ideas.

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Added Where no one can hear you scream.

Removed The Pet and some really old ideas.

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Added Shadow of Comic Con and League of Lovin

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent

Irilinquent