Seeking female victims to tentacle rape

Started by jochannon, December 23, 2010, 03:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jochannon

The title pretty much says it all ;D I've never played  lustful tentacle monster, and I think it could be fun.

Of course, the monster would lose in the end.

jochannon

Possible scenarios:

SciFi:

A ship's away team lands on an unexplored planet, to find something happy to see them.

At a secret research facility, a bizarre and terrifying creature is under study. One day, it escapes.

Fantasy:

A DnD-esque adventuring party goes down into a dungeon, and are caught by the creature that lives there.

A demon pops up near an all-girls school, looking for some fun.

Could be either:

an all-female group is meeting(could be at a library, church hall, whatever) when something slips through a crack in reality, and finds them.

Of course, if anyone wants to do a scenario of their own, I'd be perfectly happy to do so.

EDIT: I forgot to say, I  play free-form.

I live in the Near East, so while I try to post at more than once a day, the timing may be awkward.

Qt

This seems interesting. I'd be happy to play a female victim. Hehehe.

jochannon

Awesome!

Is there a scenario you like the look of?

Ambie

semi interested...this being a group...i guess ill have to see what the scene ends up being.

Mystic Mika

Sure, go ahead and sign me up if you will have me  ;)
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

Kunoichi

Hmm.  Count me as somewhat interested.  All the ideas sound pretty good to me, though I think I'm liking the first Sci-Fi one the most, at the moment.

Qt

Yup, Sci-Fi one looks the most interesting... or the DnD one.

ivygrowth

I'd be interested in any of the scenarios :-)

Decrepitdan

I would love to be involved as a female victim in a DnD based dungeon crawl!

jochannon

Quote from: Ambie on December 23, 2010, 09:26:17 PM
semi interested...this being a group...i guess ill have to see what the scene ends up being.

That's great, I hope we come up with something you like.

jochannon

Quote from: Mystic Mika on December 23, 2010, 09:39:33 PM
Sure, go ahead and sign me up if you will have me  ;)

Welcome aboard! Love to have you!

jochannon

Quote from: Kunoichi on December 23, 2010, 09:57:14 PM
Hmm.  Count me as somewhat interested.  All the ideas sound pretty good to me, though I think I'm liking the first Sci-Fi one the most, at the moment.

That's a good one, I like that one; another person likes the DnD one, I'll see if he'll go for SciFi. Tell me though: would you be willing to do the DnD one?

jochannon

Quote from: ivygrowth on December 23, 2010, 11:28:54 PM
I'd be interested in any of the scenarios :-)

Okay. It looks like it's down to either the Away Team or DnD scenarios; is there one that you would prefer to do?

jochannon

Quote from: Decrepitdan on December 24, 2010, 12:44:37 AM
I would love to be involved as a female victim in a DnD based dungeon crawl!

Okay, that's cool. Another person really likes the Away Team scenario though, I'll see if she'll go for DnD. Tell me though: would you be willing to do the SfiFi?

Decrepitdan

Nah, I'll prolly just hang around and watch if it goes Sci-Fi. Love reading it, just can't rp it well. :)

ivygrowth

Quote from: jochannon on December 24, 2010, 03:03:15 AM
Okay. It looks like it's down to either the Away Team or DnD scenarios; is there one that you would prefer to do?

I guess I'd lean towards sci-fi, but don't really have a strong preference.

Silk

I'd love to get involved in this as well, any flavor is fine :)

Kunoichi

Quote from: jochannon on December 24, 2010, 03:01:01 AM
That's a good one, I like that one; another person likes the DnD one, I'll see if he'll go for SciFi. Tell me though: would you be willing to do the DnD one?

I'm fine with the DnD one.  It seems to be the most popular one, anyway, so...

Also, rather than making a number of different replies to respond to a number of different people, I find it's usually more efficient to copy and paste it all together into one post. ^^;

jochannon

Quote from: Kunoichi on December 24, 2010, 12:56:53 PM
I'm fine with the DnD one.  It seems to be the most popular one, anyway, so...

Thanks Kunoichi, you're a real dame.

Okay folks, DnD it is! Write up your characters, then I'll go and start the thing!

Mhina

If you have room for another I'd love to join.

jochannon

YoungNWet

jochannon

Quote from: YoungNWet on December 28, 2010, 09:56:19 AM
I'm up for this, if it still happening.

That's great, welcome aboard: just get a DnD-like character ready for freeform play, then PM me.

Mhina

What are you looking for in terms of characters?