M looking for 2 F for another world themed game

Started by Orochimaru, October 15, 2018, 12:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

I have gotten into the Anime Overlord, based on the visual novel series of the same name. My character was also a part of Yggdrasil for the 12 years it was running and he got transported to the same world as in the anime, but to mix it up with some new places and people added in. There will not be the great tomb though.

As a note, you need to knowledge of the series at all. I will provide everything.

So, the rundown of my character. His race is a goblin; an extremely intelligent. His class is a warlock; a practitioner of dark magic, demon summoning, soul manipulation, and empowerment. He is also the guild leader of The Black Harvest.  He, himself was a skilled PVPer and RPer. While he could have used his skill points in demonology as pets were not all that useful in a PVP environment, he liked the idea of calling a harem of succubi to lure and tear apart his enemy or mass summon dreadstalkers.... demon like dogs to hunt and kill magic casters... or the like. Wryaths is a power hungry and sexually charged character he played.

Who he really is is not that. He is a kind and lonely soul; a very poor, minimum wage worker who have nothing in life. He is quiet and that never really changed in the guild, but that made him one of the best listeners and mediators for the fiery guild members. Yet, in his game, he found friends and soon he was in a guild; teaming up, helping out others. He had something finally, but... as time goes on; so do peoples lives and he stays; were all others have move on due to real life reasons. All while wishing for the days past to return. The real world itself, while not important to the RP; is that of a ruined future plagued by acid rain and the general destruction of nature. Society is nothing more than just your job and if you are born poor, you are that for the rest of your life. So, most people have turned to gaming as a means of escape. He is/was just a lowly dishwasher and in his late 20's. Ruling over NPCs would be easier for a man like him.

The guild itself is the floating castle called the Citadel of Hell's Legion. Not only do a large number of NPCs made by the guilds seven leading members live, but anyone from the game who was a non-human could be. Sadly, there were only 20 player members, with the original 7 who created the guild. The NPCs ranged from undead, various monster races, dark elves, demons, angels and the like were present. The guild itself, were PVPers and RPers even. With most if not all RPs describing them as villains; the citadel NPCs reflecting this. The game itself was very much PVP based with non-humans characters looked down and picked on. Basically, those who picked nonhumans were cyberbullied and in truth, this guild was formed as a way for the nonhuman characters to gather, have a safe haven, make friends and no worry about being shamed online when one got enough of that in the real world. Another note is that each 'floor' is actually a large pocket dimension with it's own thee and ecosystem, with the main part of the citadel being the royal suite for the guild members and 'staff' NPCs.

The plot is as it follows in overlord, my character coping with the new world he is transported to, the npcs becoming real, living and sentient beings and dealing with wanting to go back or actually becoming the Overlord of the new world. Which, the later will happen and he will need the might of the legion to do so. All of the deeper meaning of wish fulfillment and the consequences following it and the chain reactions caused by it. The people who suffer, the lives destroyed or altered. Maybe some of it is goo or bad. So, all of us will be playing as if we were the main villains in a MMO.

The setting of the new world is Medieval, but with great advances in magic and magic items.

Now, I am looking for someone to play one of the NPCs. Seeing as the NPCs in this new world have minds and personalities of their own; along side how they were 'programmed' to be. To elaborate, if the character had a backstory, it would become nonexistent as it would be transferred to how they would be in personality.I was thinking of sticking with demons for the characters and I have a few I would prefer. You are free to play more than one character if you would like too. I myself will be playing a lot of minor characters. However, if playing an NPC is not your thing, you can be another character from the guild who was on an alt and when the shutdown happened, she was merged with her direct copy of an npc of her alt she placed in the guild. this setting allows for a lot of creativity too.

PM me if you are interested. Thank you for reading.

Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Still looking for takers with some gusto but lots of interest in doing this yet. ^^