Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

10 That is such a sweet and sexy pose.

Davina

10- makes me want to remove the hood...
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

ReflectManSmile

Makes me wants to rock you. :-)
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Davina

10 makes me want to be a lady in waiting
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Anesa

10 - ..even asleep, she tempts and teases us with her unmatched beauty!  :-*

Davina

10 Come join me cami Ive missed you

Anesa

10 - Slides onto the hammock with the Sleeping Beauty

...Hi.. :-*

Davina

Rolo must be in heaven right about now

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Davina

10 for knowing you have your hands on a goddess.

Prefect Mos

6 because it was cropped by an idiot who should take his time.

Davina

1 for daring to insult my avi which my friend took the time to pull together for me.  >:(

Anesa

10 - I guess I don't understand what 'cropping' is all about because I think your avatar totally rocks!  I would hate to think what someone might say about my crops....or cropping.....or whatever!

Davina

He's the one who did it, I say we take our 10's and gang up on him

WyldRanger

10 for having a very beautiful avi.  :D

Anesa

Prefect Mos

3 for not taking Davina up on ganging up on poor little me :P

Belle33

Mos, is that you???  :P  That would be a red hot 10!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Prefect Mos

of coarse its me... who else is a jerk in the rate my avatar thread. im going for 5 for being of a girl. and girls are icky. they have cooties.

Anesa

-1 - Because he hurt my feelers....   ;(

Kendra

10+ because its camille and her cowgirl avatars are awesomely hawt!!

Prefect Mos

10 for... jaw dropping awesome.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Kendra

Anesa

10 - I'm {nipple!} not {nipple!} quite {nipple!} sure {nipple!} what {nipple!} it {nipple!} is {nipple!} that {nipple!} draws {nipple!} me {nipple!} so {nipple!} intently {nipple!} to {nipple!} your {nipple!} new {nipple!} avatar, {nipple!} but {nipple!} whatever {nipple!} it{nipple!} is {nipple!} it's {nipple!} HOT!!