News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Island Escapes Recruitment Thread

Started by Secretwriter, April 27, 2013, 09:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secretwriter

Island Escapes. It's what we all want right?

Beautiful. Scenic. Warm breezes scented with natural coconut that bring sounds of music to our ears and make our soul dance. It sounds like paradise. And it is, in more ways than one.

An island formed by a once active volcano's violent eruptions now sports the most lush tropics imaginable. The sweetest fruits, most succulent game. And it's all right there at the resort called Island Escapes, a business ran by a very normal man and woman, at least to the eyes of the customers.

But things aren't quite so normal behind the scenes, and everyone in town is in on the secret.

A coven of witches [Non-Wiccan] rule the island and dance about it in all their glory, praising the goddess Kalilikki, who looks out for all things lunar, sexual, and reproductive. They offer their passion and lust to slake the savagery in the heart of the Deity who once slew a vicious dragon and turned it to stone.  That Dragon rests on the island in the form of rocks at Dragon's Cove. The elements have had some time with the dragon's stone form, but it is still there.

Sometimes everything is just as it seems, but sometimes the coven casts spells for their own delight. At times the whole group and others just on their own.  Sometimes there's lust or lunacy in the air and just breathing it in can make someone feel desires coursing through them. Whether or not they act upon it is their choice.

There's always a lot of unexplained phenomenon around the island and a lot of it is considered by guests to be haunted, but that only adds to the mystique, right?

Cars and boats break down and the mechanic's shop is always so busy. It has to do with the magnetic polarities or so everyone is told. In the mean time stranded guests enjoy themselves inside the ancient castle turned resort and enjoy the lush decorations and paradise that is the island.

Guests range from young men and women on spring break to newlyweds out for their honeymoon. From peasants to Prince's. Many who come to vacation simply never want to leave. At this resort everyone is treated like family.

All of the information that one needs is in the Directory.  The game is laid out there, bio templates can be found there as well.

As far as the bios, we will be following the template on E proper and making use of the Wiki for more advanced information in bios. I have not yet gotten the Wiki section up, but that won't be long in coming once I actually get time to sit down when I get back from South Carolina [as per my A/A]

The magic in this game is kind of like Harry Potter level, but without wands. No one is 'the One' though. This is more magic than average paganism. The characters are just much like average pagans; calm and honoring the earth, etc.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Secretwriter

For some reason I'm just having a lot of trouble getting the point of the game out on paper. It's hard to explain, but I promise it's a lot of fun.

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

BlueEyedBard

So I'm guessing this island would need a dark handsome and talented resident mechanic? If so, I would like to join in on the fun.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Secretwriter

We have one, but another is certainly welcome. The guy who plays the first one is crazy busy with real life.