Stormswept

Started by RubySlippers, January 08, 2007, 03:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

A group of adult friends are at an old house to rennovate it into a hotel and a ghost that is into erotica influences them to explore their sexuality. Now some simpel rules the people are old enough to buy a building a rennovate it soe at least most should be in their 20's, one could be younger and one or two older. I would like to have a list of fantasies they want to do and ones the characters would do IF they lost some inhibitions.  ;)

Like a noramlly straight woman that after a tingle of the ghost she gets in on with a woman best freind.

And I want some complications maybe one woman can't have orgasms and during the story they will find a way to and nothing violent this is nice erotica so nothing bad.

There will be a time limit of seven days the storm will drop on day two and keep up until the ghost reveals himself or herself. And this should be fun I want a male lead to go after a girl if she has a fantasy of being taken by a arab shiek and he dresses like that just to enjoy the laugh in a futile attempt to get her.

Will be freeform but under the circumstances rules are kind of silly this is more a shared story.

RubySlippers

Anyone interested drop a note here I have on player by PM interested.

RubySlippers

Each real life month roughly will be ONE game day at most I would like to keep posting a little faster than that. But whenever the day is up we can move on.

I expect this to be flexible however nothing written in stone if everyone cares to move on in two weeks that fine to.