Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Banned for throwing me out!  ;P

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not kicking the door down
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

Banned for not begging me to come back!  ;P

dana eleanor

LateNightKiss

Banned for not enjoying the arguing. It was getting good!
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

dana eleanor

Banned because I don't like it when people argue.

olive

Banned for having dislikes. 

Linwood Badr

Banned for surprising me.

LateNightKiss

Banned for being easily surprised. (I could use this for future reference)
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not making plans to surprise me :(
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

Banned for thinking I'd actually tell you if I was. A surprise isn't a surprise if I tell you about it.

Sybl

Banned for not informing us of surprises.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for getting me excited with all this talk about surprises :p
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned for not shutting your eyes. :P

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not getting excited with me :p
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned. You have no clue. :P

Linwood Badr

Banned for not offering a clue.

Sybl

Banned. Next time ask.  ::)

Izzy1337

Banned for sheer contrariness.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Linwood Badr

Banned for sound sophisticated.

Izzy1337

Banned, maybe I am sophisticated.  ;D
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

dana eleanor

Banned because I'm listening to A Skylit Drive.

DJXTESX

Banned for playing ear shattering music ;).

dana eleanor

Banned because I actually like that kind of music.

LateNightKiss

Banned because you should be listening to Breaking Benjamin instead