Numenera or other systems (F for GM, NC or Extreme)

Started by Jaded, July 31, 2014, 11:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

I usually like a healthy dose of smut in my games, and am fairly open as to content.  I'd like the smut to usually involve non-consensual encounters, but am willing to go into Extreme if it interests my partner.

I am looking for a system game, either solo or maybe with one other player. 

I'd be interested in (in no particular order) a Numenera, CthulhuTech, Pathfinder, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Only War, Deadlands (Savage Lands), Shadowrun (4th or 5th), Mutants and Masterminds (3rd I think, maybe 2nd), Scion, Dragon Age, Star Wars Edge of the Empire/Age of Rebellion, or World of Darkness (Old or New) game.  Also maybe a few others that aren't coming to mind right now.

I do want to use the system to add randomness.  So while I do like coming up with plots and scenes, I do want things to (in general) be the result of rolling.  Encounters should be stacked against my character, traps and plots should be common, but she should always have at least a faint chance of coming out on top. 

I don't have a specific list of characters in mind unfortunately.  I do have a huge craving to play a Garou or Bastet from the Old World of Darkness who is battling Black Spiral Dancers and Fomori, probably involving Extreme content. 

Anyone interested?  If so, please PM me. 

Jaded