Mia's RolePlay Requests (F lf M)

Started by MiaFire, October 10, 2011, 11:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFire

A bit more of a simplified On & Offs to start with and then, you can look into my O/O thread if our styles and preferences here seem complimentary enough, for the sexual and mental aspects compatibility information, for the story.

I'm a Switch in RL and online. E is my break time. If the story is interesting enough, I'll do a Domme role, though to practice my creative writing I am looking for equal or submissive roles.

Looking to play Mia as...
I can play to just about any look and provide pictures for the particular look..

Writing Style Preferred
I usually do anywhere from 1-2 paragraphs to a scrolling screen, all dependent on where in the story we are or what my partner has written. I would like more than a few sentences at the least. And I'd prefer by far a very good paragraph than 5 paragraphs of crap. Quality over quantity any time.

Posting format---please separate your words from your actions or thoughts. I don't care if it's dashes, slashes, stars, squiggles, quotation marks or other symbols, (- / * ~ ' " // <>) ... There are soo many choices that there is no need to see.... smiles I think we should go out....or..... shrugs who cares.

I am online every day so I can post at least every other day but more likely several times a day.

Previously, I'd written that I would do RP's in IM but there's always a few who ruin it for everybody. I am no longer willing to do RP's in Messenger format other than for plotting, backchanneling, post advising and general discussion. Unless it's a short scene to try styles against each other, I'm just not interested in adding just so I can be told to help you cum or cyber.

English! Not text-ish
Good grammar is very appreciated though I am by no means a grammar Nazi since English is not my only language and I usually criticize myself worst of all. I do find it hard to excuse though if English is your only language and you can not make yourself clearly understood. This includes using full words whenever possible. Omg, btw, and atm are okay, but stay away from u, ur, cuz, gd, ty, yw.

Spelling, there is a spell checker that you can easily use before submitting so it should be needless to say that good spelling would be great.

I play female characters attracted to males though she will play with females when in threesomes or groups or as friends goofing off or on a dare.

I prefer equal or submissive roles for my characters though I will play slave to someone I've rp'd with before. (Yes, there is a difference between submissive, slave and pet!)

I can play human or vampire (no twilight type vamps. I know VtM, WoD) I have played often as a human. Others I've played as are a vampire, blood doll and was starting to learn mage. I can do other light fantasy roleplay if you're willing to give me a clue what type of information I should be looking for to familiarize myself. When I get into something, I want to do it well. I can go to the virtual chat for immaturity and disorganization if I wanted that.

If someone is knowledgeable in BDSM, I'd be interested in playing a story involving it if it is interesting enough. My knowledge and lifestyle are based in the D/s and psychological aspects of it with impact and edge play (wax, breath, wand, fire, and knife play), in RL.

Anything trans (see dislikes), animal, aliens or dumb, I'm not interested in. I don't have an interest in learning of this, and I do like to get familiar with what I would be rp'ing with so that I do not rp with wrong or limited knowledge.

Story--I love a story and any opportunity that would help expand my creative writing skills. Forum and private messaging formats work well with me and I post often being online for at least some time every day. (I am no longer willing to do IM rp's except for plot planning, OOC, and short sample style test scenes.) Twists are fun though I don't try to spring surprises onto my rp partner, as each writer always has at least an inkling of where they'd like the character or story to go. I say inkling because the chemistry of two writers can do unexpected things in changing a story and sometimes taking it in a whole new direction than what they'd thought it would go when the characters start taking on their own personalities.

Brainstorm I don't want a script for the same reason that I've said above but I'd expect some time discussing what we think we'd like to see in the story. Whether it's in messaging or IM, I'd like to discuss the story before starting the rp and whenever needed during any story. I can post at the minimum every other day though the more norm would be several times throughout the day when possible. Please let me know what your posting frequency is so I don't log in looking for something new every day. If you're no longer interested, let me know. Give respect to get respect.

Type of stories experienced
A lot of my rp's have involved a variety of subjects.

Romance Always seems to involve some type of romance, whether loving, or doomed or something in between where no one knows whether a happy ending is in the cards, I've done. The love triangles has gone on for a long time with my having characters married when they run into who they love and trying to figure out how to get their heart's desire when the person they are with is not bad and not at fault for not being my character's true love.

Fantasy The limits of my fantasy RP experience has been within the WoD game, Vampire: the Masquerade and Mage: The Ascension. I have been a Tremere Regent, Head of Clan, Ventrue, and blood doll. Had just started learning Mage: The Ascension to be a mage when the person teaching me quit the 3D Chat World we belonged to though all these were diceless. I am willing to learn other games if you are willing to point me to a link to get familiar with the game.

Mystery/Tragedy/Horror Willing to try if you're willing to bear with me. I learn very quickly but allow me the time to learn more and the postings will improve and get more detailed as we go.

Action/Fighting I don't know enough of the actions in fighting to put so much detail into a fight or action scene. If you're willing to teach it, I'm willing to learn, otherwise what you can read in the writing sample of Alex and Desiree in the post above the last one will show you the limits of my fighting skill.

Things like anime and emo, I know nothing about to adequately describe it with any competency and I don't really have an interest in it to roleplay it.

BDSM If the story is interesting enough, I love these stories, but I won't rp something that is out and out abusive, because of lack of knowledge or research on the subject. I participate in D/s and BDSM, Swing lifestyles in my RL life, so I like a little believability.

Note about N.O. on Non-con This was listed as Dislike and No Opinion, but depending on the person approaching me and the story idea, I would like something in this area.

Things in my "No Opinion", I'm willing to discuss, based on each story, if it will make it more interesting. Message me and I'll be honest in letting you know.

Offs/Pet Peeves

Bad writing Bad writing/grammar/one-liners/text talk. Quality please. More than a few sentences. Want to give me 10 paragraphs? Knock yourself out but don't do it if it's all filler crap to make it look long and impressive. I'd rather one very good paragraph than that.

Godmodding! Don't dictate killing me or stabbing me or injuring me badly. Give me a chance to react to whatever you're doing. If we are doing fantasy like vampire or mage, don't make yourself all powerful that nothing can happen to you. Be realistic. Perfect is no fun. Edit: Some partners seem to prefer a degree of freedom to dictate movements and actions because it fits the screen, and I allow this, though

I'll add more as I get to know rp'ers on here and experience more of forum roleplay or learn other genres and story topics covered.

Hope to see you soon.
Mia

Current Story Ideas

Idea #1---Anthony finds his wife is cheating on him with his best friend. He figures the best revenge for his wife and his friend is not confrontation but to keep the knowledge to himself and work each against the other. Taking advantage that the best friend has invented a relationship to cover the secret relationship, he uses the supposed relationship to talk about it to his wife as how happy his friend is with this girl. With the best friend, he uses stories of him and his wife doing better than ever, getting closer all the time so that each was jealous and distrustful of the other. I leave it to myself and my writing partner to decide where it goes from there as I don't want to dictate what happens when characters usually take on lives of their own somewhere in the story.

This one is more geared toward someone that might want to play two roles of both husband and the boyfriend. If there are any suggestions, they're most welcome.

Idea #2---This one was started, and only got one post in, before the membership of my writing partner was revoked. My first post wouldn't change much or at all, except maybe names, unless you had a better idea for the story and it would require changing the beginning. :) Lissa was tired of the jerks she'd been meeting recently, so she'd let her friend, Jenna, set her up on a blind date, for a local Masquerade party in town. She was to look for a tall man, in a black suit and a black raven mask, named Luke.

Lucien was enjoying the evening well enough, and it seemed that it was going to start picking up, when a woman he didn't know, approached him, calling him Luke, which surprised him, since he didn't know how she knew his name...but he knew he certainly wasn't going to question his luck. **** This one could go a few ways, and of course, I would take suggestions.

I figure that either:
1. Luke is an ex or friend of an ex of hers, and she doesn't know it, til the masks come off.
2. Lucien is someone else, hates the nickname people always try to give him of Luke, but wouldn't correct this stranger, yet, and thinking she was looking for him. This would leave her blind date stood up, and her not know, until her friend yells at her a few days later.
3. Her date, Luke, the actual one, doesn't show up and she ends up with Lucien, with the same misunderstanding as above. This might give them more than a few days, before her friend hears from the right Luke, since he wouldn't tell her that he stood up her friend.

I have no attachment to the name, and just chose it as one that the shortened name can be confused for two, different, but similar names.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The first post, in the originally started and stopped story

Stepping into the black silk dress and pulling it up to her right shoulder, Lissa attached the strap at her shoulder so that the soft, black material draped across one shoulder and both her breasts, the material that would have served as shoulder straps for both shoulders, tied at just the one with the diamond buckle and leaving an enticing slit along the chest to tease with the soft shadows of cleavage. The dress dropped nearly seamless to her ankles except for the long slit that ran from the hem to the top of her left thigh, giving a glimpse of the smooth, pale skin of her thigh and every step bringing nearly her full left leg into view, a-la-Jessica Rabbit, how Jenna put it when she'd been over earlier to help do her hair for this blind date.

Jenna had helped Lissa pick up her long, red curls into a casual updo that left strands to curl against her back and shoulder, both of them giggling at the fact that the casual, loose look was always harder to achieve than any super elegant hairdo, and took longer as well. Her makeup had taken even longer to apply with Jenna trying to poke fun at the 'Jessica Rabbit' slit when this was a first date who Lissa hadn't even met yet. A rolling of the eyes and the quick appearance of Lissa sticking her tongue out through her reflection in the mirror to her friend in the middle of doing the very dark purple liner that would bring out the gray of her eyes to nearly silver, nearly messed up the delicate thin line on her lower eyelid before Lissa could actually answer her.

"The slit is so that I can run in the dress if this blind date is horrible beyond belief. My shoes come off and off I'll go."

She had to contain the grin at Jenna's reaction of "Don't you dare! He's a good friend of Jack's and mine!"

"Okay. Maybe I won't actually run away, but I won't be out all night if it's going really bad or he's insulting. I have to trust that you've set me up well since you're supposed to know me at least a little after so many years of being friends." The lipstick went on next, a dark wine color rather than the usual more cherry red she usually wore.

"Hmm, okay." The look was a little disbelieving which she would have found insulting, if not for the fact that Lissa was the type to find a way to end the night early rather than waste her time or the guys so Lissa smiled reassuringly at her friend, and Jenna dropped the subject, leaving soon after.

Lissa knew that blind dates were notoriously disasters more often than not, but recent meets with other guys left her less than impressed and she was just at the point in which she wasn't up to finding one more guy who she talked to that she thought was nice for the first couple conversations only to find him a nut or jerk later on. She trusted Jenna to at least set her up with a nice guy and then just learn what was nice about him on her own and decide if there was a spark there or not without worrying of his being a jerk just when she started liking him.

Once she was satisfied with her look, she grabbed the lace half mask and heels and went downstairs to her front door before putting the shoes on, keeping the mask in hand to put on after she was done driving and at the party itself. As she drove out of her neighborhood, she enjoyed the quiet of the streets as her neighbors settled down for the evening before taking the highway that would bring her to the busier part of town where the Masquerade party was being held. The place was nicknamed 'The little castle' but it was basically a very large home, built custom by a rich man, who only served to prove the stereotype that the rich could be eccentric. Gray brick made it look dark and gothic, while bay windows on each corner of the house made them look like towers as they extended to the second floor, hence the name, 'little castle'.

Cars were completely packed on the circular driveway by the valets, so she guessed that the valets had their own wierd system set up that they could figure out, giving the young guy in a red jacket and black mask, her keys, taking her mask with her and entered the small mansion. Her mask went over her head and was settled on her face just before entering the main party room, her now shaded eyes looking around for anyone that would fit the costume description. She was looking for a man in a black suit and black raven mask and noticed at least three, which would make it a bit more challenging but easily overcome by just asking if their name was Luke when she approached them.

Idea #3---Picture Plot Bunny Idea http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsnpbwXtoj1r3t7voo1_500.png
This one can go any way, if you have ideas for it. My vague notion of it, is that, perhaps, he is undercover, and brought to psych ward, as part of the case. To anyone else, he's a prisoner that needs psych care for the weekend, to his handler, the 'prison guards' at the door, are so he can't escape, instead of his protection, or some variation that you might like better. The nurse is either known to him or unknown to him. If she's known to him, then maybe it's from a time period before he became a cop, or that they'd met while he was undercover, so she only knows him by that identity. I'm willing to take any ideas on this picture, for a plot. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==============One-Shot Shorts==============

The plots below are good for those times that time between posts from partners gets a little long due to rl or finicky Muses, as it happens to everyone. These also seem to serve, both me and a potential writing partner, really well as a way to test out our writing styles against each other.

One-on-One Shorts---The Lap Dance---temporarily not looking til June 2012Pretty self-explanatory. Rp'ing out a lap dance with an interested writing partner. My muse has not come up with any additional story ideas and with the standing tease about my avi pole dancing even if there may not be a hint of dancing on my avi pic, had me thinking this might be a fun short scene to do. Looking to play this out with someone who can post often.

One-on-One Shorts---A Night's Feed---Again, pretty self-explanatory. I miss playing my vamp characters just a little bit on the other site I do it on as current obligations on that site have me a bit busy. This would be a one-shot scene of my vampire character feeding on yours. Again, looking to play this out with someone who can post often.

Follow my stories by clicking the summary cards in the next post
Red=Abandoned by partner      Orange=On Hold     Gray=Completed     Green=Ongoing

Innocent's Desire w/ RavenChild (Abandoned by partner)(NON-Con--Fantasy)
Greek Week w/ RavenChild (Abandoned by partner)(NON-Con--Coercion)
Hello, Stranger w/snowleo84 (Human Light)(Member no longer on E)
Private Dancer w/ Primoris & Aemirys (Abandoned)
Delicious Snack w/ Ana Luusi (oneshot) (Completed)
Bad Timing w/ LustfulLord2011 (Human Light)(Member no longer active on E)
The Capture and Rearing of Elise w/ LustfulLord2011 (NON-Con)(Member no longer active on E)
His Prison Care Packages w/ Jester (NON-Con--Bondage)(Member no longer active on E)
Special Delivery w/ Aleph (Bondage)(Permanent Hold)
Dance, tease and...w/ Staerin (Light Human-Possible Bondage)
Her Blind Date...? w/ Ravenwolf (One-Shot, Light Human)(Partner's Member Status change)
Say 'Uncle' w/ Wyatt (Light Human, Bondage, Incest[by Marriage, not blood])

Check out O/O's page to further check compability
RolePlay Preferences-O/O's
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

MiaFire

Current Stories

Bad Timing--Moved to Email RP (rare exception)

Click image above for Bad Timing Forum Thread

The Capture and Rearing of Elise--Moved to Email RP (rare exception)

Click image above for Capture & Rearing of Elise Forum Thread

His Prison Care Packages

Click image above for 'His Prison Care Packages' Forum Thread

Dance, tease and...

Click image above for 'Dance, tease and...' Forum Thread

Say 'Uncle'

Click image above for 'Say 'Uncle' ' Forum Thread
-

MiaFire

Stories---Abandoned/Completed/On Hold

Hello, Stranger---Partner left E indefinitely

Click image above for the Hello, Stranger Thread

Innocent's Desire (Abandoned)

Clicke image above for Innocent's Desire Forum Thread

Greek Week (Abandoned)

Click image above for Greek Week Forum Thread

Delicious Snack (One-shot) (Completed)

Click image above for the Delicious Snack Thread

Private Lap Dancers (On Hold-No response)

Click image above for Private Lap Dancer's Thread

Special Delivery--Story Drop/End

Click image above for 'Special Delivery' Forum Thread

Her Blind Date...?---Plot to be reposted. Writing partner banned from site

Click image above for 'Her Blind Date...?' Forum Thread
-

MiaFire

Added One-on-One Shorts...

The Lap Dance

A Night's Feed
-

MiaFire

Plot/Character Cards condensed into one message to clean up thread.
-

MiaFire

-

MiaFire

Updated first post with story links and character summaries in the above posts

Greek Week
Bad Timing
Innocent's Desire
Delicious Snack
Hello, Stranger
-

MiaFire

-

MiaFire

Thread Changes

Updated plots
Removed plots
Updated Active Stories
Updated Completed/Abandoned/OnHoldStories
Cleaned Up Thread
-

MiaFire

Thread Changes

Updated Active Stories
Updated Completed/Abandoned/OnHoldStories

Moved "Hello, Stranger" to Abandoned/Completed/OnHold Thread
Updated Active Stories to include newest stories of "Dance, tease and...", "Her Blind Date...?" and "Say 'Uncle' "

The Muse is being lazy as to new plots but the availability is open to selective new roleplays.  :-) She (Muse) is being lazy  :P, but once she has just a nugget of an idea, is more than willing and capable of plotting out and fleshing out possible stories with potential partners.
-

MiaFire

Thread Changes

Put Lap dance One-Shot Story Idea on hold til June 2012 or so. One Lapdance that was being done has turned into a full story plot, which is always a 'Yay!' so I am going to let that scenery pass in the new story before tackling it again. If interested in the Lap dance One-shot, feel free to message me in June or July, after reading my O/O's.

Happy reading and writing, all!!
-

MiaFire

Thread Changes

Lap Dance plot is still on hold, for now.
Special Delivery moved to Completed/Abandoned/On Hold, for story ending.
Her Blind Date moved to Completed/Abandoned/On Hold, due to partner being banned from E. This plot will be reposted as an open option, soon.
Bad Timing and The Capture and Rearing of Elise, listed into Email RP's, due to partner's inability to get on E. THIS is a rare exception and should not be expected by all.

Happy reading and writing, all!!
-