Darkness Dawns- Riddle Era Hogwarts RP (early 1940s)

Started by YaoiRolePlay, March 31, 2014, 08:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YaoiRolePlay

It is the early 1940s. WW2 rages in the Muggle World while the wizarding world believes it needs to stay hidden more than ever, not wanting to get involved in the Muggle's war. At Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Tom Riddle goes to Hogwarts. He has secretly gathered several of his friends, debating with them and convincing them of the Muggle's unworthiness. And it isn't a hard sell with the way the Muggle world is going at the moment. It's easy to see how the Muggles will destroy themselves and that the wizards should control the world. He's already using the name Death Eaters for a very few, very select inner circle.

Meanwhile Dumbledore is the Transfiguration teacher under Armando Dippet and has recently become head of Gryffindor. He is fairly suspicious of Tom Riddle, knowing about his rare gift for talking to snakes, something Riddle never told anyone else but Dumbledore when he was a young kid. Even as Riddle is named head boy and seen as an exemplary young man, Dumbledore doesn't think everything is quite right.

Basically a group rp set in this era of Hogwarts. The following canons are available to play, should you desire to play them. However I will take control of Riddle himself.

Armando Dippet

Horace Slughorn

Rubeus Hagris

Minerva McGonagall

Albus Dumbledore

Of course, you don't have to play a canon, but I would like to have these characters at some point. OCs are always welcome. Treat it like a Hogwarts rp, with your character having a House. Riddle will need an inner circle of minions as well, people who are just starting to plan against the muggles and muggle-borns, so that type of character is particularly wanted.

If you are interested, just go ahead and say so, and make a character if you feel so inclined. Otherwise just state your interest. I'd like to see how many people would be interested in doing this sort of thing.

RubySlippers

Oh yes baby, I will gladly play if its not to involved doing a character but a half-blood happy for a time to avoid the war is an idea I'm figuring she loses to many relatives in the war and it turns her more nasty.

YaoiRolePlay

Quote from: RubySlippers on March 31, 2014, 09:20:52 PM
Oh yes baby, I will gladly play if its not to involved doing a character but a half-blood happy for a time to avoid the war is an idea I'm figuring she loses to many relatives in the war and it turns her more nasty.

Could you maybe rephrase that a little? That is... quite the combination of words. o.o