Desolate Hunger ~ NC, fear/horror, romantic, seeking F

Started by Syauglan, July 17, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syauglan

Desolate Hunger - NOW TAKEN

Dom/Sub (sort of) – Variable Non-Consensual – Will Escalate to Extreme Ending (Probably) – Strange Romantic Edge – Modern Setting
--
Heterosexual M and F pairing preferred. I don't mind which gender I play with this one. Could be open to alternative gender mixes / sexualities if you're friendly enough.
--
Can be PM or forum based. Your preference. Must be third person.
--
Idea influenced by the films Let the Right One In and Jeepers Creepers.

Basic Introduction - Needs to be fleshed out, sorry

Stalking the depths of Ibiza's streets, restaurants and nightclubs is a hunter seeking the next kill. Doubts and fears plague its mind, made delirious from ingesting its own poison. If it weren't for the focus provided by constant hunger it would long ago have gone insane. The camouflage it uses to blend into the endless flux of pleasure tourists is also its bait. Countless victims have succumbed.

Likely content and things you should know

I'm imagining essentially a predator and prey scenario. The predator character will be vampire-like in its need to feed on human blood from living people. Other than that its only other obvious non-human qualities would be an intoxicating saliva, surprising strength and unusual psychology. Due to its similarities with them the predator will be attracted to humans. The predator to be experienced and libidinous in that respect.

Please no idiotically oblivious or narcissistic characters for the prey. Other than that they could be anyone who happens to have the right kind of blood. They could be uppity, naive, passionate, quietly observant, lovesick, confused, needy, aggressive; they could be a parent of several children, a college student, a forty-something CEO of a tech company, a homeless person – whatever works. Regardless, they will be or will have been caught by the predator one way or another, finding themselves effectively helpless once that's happened. They could fight back but...the predator is tenacious.

The predator is playful, sympathetic and amorous towards its prey despite what it needs from them - a dysfunctional romantic to put it mildly. Expect that to get strange. The predator character will also have a bizarre sadistic streak. When its prey is in physical pain it experiences a deeply instinctual blood lust in response. If the blood lust is allowed to openly express itself or simply becomes overwhelming things will end badly, leaving the predator devastated by its actions. By end badly I mean a spontaneous burst of fatally injurious torture, just to be clear.

Due to the extreme nature of this scenario I won't roleplay it unless it has been discussed in PM and I'm happy a partner has a suitable disposition. Also, details can be changed or rearranged. For instance, if you find this scenario appealing and understand the allegorical impetus behind it, I would be just as happy playing the prey character as the predator character. Important to note that the predator is never ever driven by anger or malice. Irrepressible hunger is the pivotal power at work here.

Listen for inspiration...

Fever Ray - If I Had a Heart

Syauglan

Thanks to read or showed interest. This scenario is now taken.