Ana's Desires (Inquire Within)

Started by Ana Luusi, December 29, 2012, 01:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ana Luusi

Welcome to the dark, lustful cavern of my mind. Stay a while and have some food. Here you'll find some of my favorite desire and a few story prompts I've been tossing around. I try not to flesh things out a lot before working with someone to build the story, so do not think that these prompts are solid.

I will predominantly play female characters. It's what I feel comfortable with. I also generally prefer playing with female characters.

General pairing interests:
Neko x Neko (F)
Neko x Elf (F)
Neko x Human (M/F)
Neko x Futa (Human, Elf or Neko)
Human x Futa (Human, Elf or Neko)
Elf x Futa (Human, Elf or Neko)

General style interests:
Non-con
Bondage
Center-of-attention groupsex

Ideas!

Fandoms:
Mass Effect
The Legend of Zelda

Tentacles Galore - One/off? - NC, F/Creature I absolutely adore tentacle scenes, but I've been unable to build them into anything more than a one/off. I'm looking for someone to entertain the notion of a tentacle one/off, or put serious consideration into how to turn it into something longer. Plot details can be formulated later.

Fantasy Enslavement - Long term - NC F/? Use any of the pairings I listed in the section above. My character would be enslaved to yours, for a possible plethora of reasons including but not limited to peace treaty payment, war spoils, or use in some magical ritual. I am very open to the owner being a futa and the enslavement having some magical purpose. I am also open to the possibilities of creatures being involved in this one. More details can be hammered out between us.

Corrupting Influence - Long term - Bondage F/F Character A doesn't seem to fit in anywhere in high school. So, in her senior year, she decided to meet up with a friend who'd entered the goth scene when they were freshmen and catch up. After a long conversation, Character A felt at home and wanted to fit in with this crowd, so she followed her friend to a tattoo parlor and in a few days she started dressing and acting the part. One of the girls in the group, however, Character B, took a certain fascination to Character A. While most people in the group were harmless, Character B is not. She is a controlling, manipulative girl a few years older than Character A who enjoys the thought of taking advantage of her more than anything in the world.

Cabin Fever. F/F In the near future, the American school system is in utter chaos. Other countries are surpassing America in all conceivable areas of job growth, public awareness, public health, and social mobility.  It is deemed by the public school system that single-sex boarding schools produce better results than co-ed local schooling. With great results, the department of education has mandated that all public schools are now same-sex boarding schools and that compulsory education now lasts until the age of 22, the last 4 years of which are where students are able to explore careers in a hands-on setting.
Silverlight, MN17, is an all girls boarding school for ages 16-22 in the upper midwest (Minneapolis). The school is one of many with a reputation for graduating its students as lesbians.

The story would start during winter just after the students were home for a break. our character and mine are just moving back in. One character has never had a sexual encounter of any kind and thinks of herself as heterosexual until meeting the other character who (not so unintentionally) gets her to experiment