Today, I saw one of the most glorious scenes I've ever seen...

Started by Ajoxer, April 12, 2006, 04:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

As I left my school, for spring break, feeling a bit stressed out... There are some cherry trees near my school. They were in full blossom, had started while I was in school, apparently, and the wind blowed them alongside me as I left school, floating wonderfully, the snow-white blossoms drifting through the streets.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Muse

Wow, right out of anime.  :)  Closest we get to that where I live is grit. 

THe plum blossoms at my parent's house are lovely, though. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Lilian

My glorious scene is hard to describe. because I was in chinatown at the time, and there was an overcast of clouds, and this golden light that shone of everything that made it seem like.. i was in a picture.. it was so beautiful!

Mystic

hmm... climbing the colorado mountains and speniding the night on top of one, seeing a full moon with a clear sky. It was amazing. ^.^
Nakisou na kao o shite eien no sayonara
There is a place within the mind
Where a secret realm transcends reality.

Ons and Offs

Celestial Goblin

Petite plants in the colour of fresh green appearing from between dust-dry leaves and brown soil smelling of spring. Faint, warm drops of rain falling down in an even rhytm. Yellowish sun ascendant over the ever enduring dark firs. And snow is only in fairy tales again.