Re: The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1a

Started by Insatiably Bored, March 21, 2010, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnicornKitten

UnicornKitten

Endorphin

That's ok UK. All is forgiven.  ;)
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Lucinda

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Beguile's Mistress

Endorphin

Lucinda

forgetmenot

A/A-

Beguile's Mistress

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

LadySheikah

llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Lithos

There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Beguile's Mistress