Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Fish granted! You have dead tropical fish in a fish tank in your home and you cannot get rid of it (nor smell of the dead fish creeping from the fishtank)!

I wish I would be rich, with no drawbacks being one.

Backdraft

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 21, 2017, 12:11:31 AM
Fish granted! You have dead tropical fish in a fish tank in your home and you cannot get rid of it (nor smell of the dead fish creeping from the fishtank)!

I wish I would be rich, with no drawbacks being one.

You have all the money in the world, making it totally useless as a bargaining tool. The economy collapses, and the world deteriorates into theft and wars over consumables and fuels.

I wish I had the ability to shift my physical form into whatever shape I choose an unlimited number of times.

Spazadacious

Your wish has been granted of having the ability to shift your physical form into whatever you choose in unlimited quantity. Unfortunately, you shift into a rhino inside a brick wall and somehow get stuck on repeat.

I wish I had a camel with two heads
Your friendly neighborhood Professional Toilet Paper Shredder

Trigon

Granted, but it immediately dies upon birth.

I wish for an additional wish!

Backdraft

You now have another wish—but you can only use it to wish for another wish ad infinitude.

I wish I could grant my own wishes!

CassieBear

Granted, but with that power, you also have to corrupt your wishes. Have fun!

I wish I had the energy of a five year old.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Backdraft

Congratulations! You're now trapped in an endless cycle of restlessness and over-tiredness. When you don't feel the need to run down hallways screaming at the top of your lungs, you're busy passing out anywhere that has even a mildly comfy chair.

I wish I could control the temperature in my house without electricity.

CassieBear

Perfect! What I always wanted in life. :P

And granted. You now have a blow torch to warm up your house (and run the risk of burning it down) and a fire hose to cool it down.

I wish I hadn't spent copious amounts of money on Christmas presents... especially since I need to wrap them all. >.<
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Trigon

Granted, your assets have been frozen to prevent further spending.

I wish I was the internet itself.

Boatman

Granted, but you are reduced to electrons plying their 24 hour shifts.

I wish I was a gladiator able to catch the eye of powerful women.
History, where creative writing was born.

Backdraft

Congratulations! You are officially a gladiator in the arena—with
this woman's full attention.

I wish there was an incredible Disney villain song about me.

Boatman

I'll let you into a secret. There was... It was fantastic! But you know how these things go.
The song simply didn't make the cut.

I wish my mind could be transplanted into a perfectly functional and attractive cyber body.

Sumara

Granted!  Your mind is now inside of a cybernetic body that is drop-dead gorgeous and works perfectly!  Only problem is... you were brain dead by the time they managed to implant it.  Sorry...

I wish fast food was healthy.
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Mirrah

Hooray for healthy fast food! Granted! We needed more of this! ... Unfortunately, you pay a steep price of money and waiting time for freshness. It'd be cheaper to just eat at a restaurant, not to mention it's nearly as quick.

I wish that my new tires will arrive on time.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

TheHighwayHitman

Congratulations! Today is your lucky day. But you have to put them on yourself.

I wish someone would pay me.

Boatman

You are in luck, or not.

Et tu brute! - From the evidence, it seems you were paid in kind so many times , it would have been cheaper just to pay you off.

I wish I could comprehend how matter first came to exist.

Galanthor

Granted, you are transported to that exact moment with the equipment to observe it.

I wish for a calm starry night to observe.

Backdraft

Granted. Unfortunately, the calmness of the world around you on this night has led to an overabundance of light pollution as everybody is at home relaxing with the lights on. You can't see the stars at all, though you know they're there.

I wish I could eat as much as I wished without becoming overweight.

TheHighwayHitman

Granted. You are now a tick.

I wished I wasn't stuck at the terminal in Memphis 1590 miles from my destination in Vegas.

Backdraft

Granted! You're now stuck on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan, 2522 miles from your destination in Vegas!

I wish education was a right in America, not a privilege.

TheHighwayHitman

Granted. You now have no choice in what you study or what your occupation will be. You will study microbiology and be forced to work in a lab testing bioweapons.

I wish I could control time.

Backdraft

Congratulations, you now exist outside of time, able to travel through the infinite timestream at will, but totally unable to affect the events occurring.

I wish Washington would get its shit together.

EloquentNurse

Granted! Only problem is it's too late and WWIII has started because it took too long.

I wish to be able to see in to the future.

Boatman

Granted in spades!
You can, but only in relation to three stars on the edge of the universe.

I wish I could get rid of the need to kill to live...

HockeyGod

Done. You're dead - the need is gone.

I wish the weather would stop being so crazy!