Young Woman Meets Her Favorite Youtube Star! (F lf M or F who plays M)

Started by Usani, February 03, 2014, 03:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

1.) I am a huge fan of youtube star Toby Turner aka Tobuscus and I really would love to do a plot where I meet him at Vidcon I decide  to enter a video contest at Vidcon for a chance to meet Toby and I end up winning and spend the whole day with him then things start to get interesting!

RAZORS IN YOUR APPLE (on Halloween)

THE SIDEBURNS SONG

Hell I'll even take someone who wants to play Jack Dougless from Jacksfilms, he's another favorite!

YGS #20

2.) This will fall under a rp involving someone roleplaying as Toby Turner aka Tobuscus.  Except this time my character use to be childhood friends all the way up til he started getting famous on Youtube and had to move to LA from FL.  Well, it's been 5 years since they've seen each other or really even spoke.  My character ends up getting into a horrible car accident that causes her to stay in a coma for about 2 months.  He finds out about the accident when it's on the news and when he finds out he ends up flying down to FL and stays there and even stays once she wakes up and takes care of her.  Around this time is when he realizes how much he loves her and eventually he convinces her to come back with him to LA.   (Seriously craving this one, if anyone is willing to commit to this I will give you a cookie and love you fiveever!!  Also, please PLEASE if you decide on this story make sure you are positive you want to play him, I have had few too many people drop the story because they suddenly didn't feel good enough for the plot.)[/color]

3.) Oh my god I just discovered Markiplier!  If someone would be willing to play him that would be awwwweeesoooome!!  I was thinking maybe my character is on Omegle and Markiplier is doing one of Surprise fan Omegle videos.  She finds him and freaks out with excitement and then actually start talking.  She starts talking about what got her into his videos and explained how she was going to Vidcon next month and looked forward to meeting him and when she actually goes they are practically inseparable.  There'll be more to the story and I'll explain once someone PMs me interested!

Usani

Willing to try and find someone else for one of these.  I'm almost giving hope since each time it always got dropped but maybe I'll have better luck now!

Usani

*sighs* Once AGAIN I've been dropped from this type of RP with NO NOTICE! Please PLEASE if anyone becomes interested I would like commitment!  Not just a few posts then go ghost on me!  This has happened 4 times possibly 5!