News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rock Band RP? (Full!)

Started by ThornsNotRoses, January 06, 2012, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackWhite

Reia can't be new else our name would make no sense :P

Blackshade10

Considering character ties, makes more sense for me to be an older member of the band. :)
*waves* I'm looking for RP!  Feel free to PM me!  I'm very open minded!

ThornsNotRoses

So maybe my and JackWhite's character could have met during collage, and eventually picked up Blackshade and Rena's characters during auditions/off the street/whatever? :)

Aurora Wayland

How should my character joined th band?

ThornsNotRoses

Any way you like! She could be a new member, or a pre-existing one :)

Reia

Quote from: ThornsNotRoses on January 06, 2012, 07:53:24 PM
So maybe my and JackWhite's character could have met during collage, and eventually picked up Blackshade and Rena's characters during auditions/off the street/whatever? :)

That works for me.
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Iblis121

Heh heh, I remember those Band RPs on Gaia. Sure, I'd love to hop in on this one. I see the band's full, but that's fine, I wouldn't mind being a roadie, if you guys'll have me. They'll need things set up and fixed, right? :]

ThornsNotRoses

Yep! So for the time being, the band doesn't really have much in the way of money yet - they're unsigned and still relatively unknown. It might make sense for your character to be a friend of one of the band members, since they probably wouldn't be able to find someone willing to roadie for them otherwise? x3

Okay guys! The RP thread is here. Please PM me your profiles!

ThornsNotRoses

Just another quick update guys, there is also an OOC Chat here, which we might want to move over to, since we seem to be finished recruiting members :)