WTF!? Japans not supposed to be like this? (Hentai addition)

Started by DKDBSD, September 07, 2010, 02:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

WTF is currently my longest running and most successful rp to date with a enormous number of pages a 107 and still rising. You can find the link to the original below (it's on Gaia) and right now I want to see what I can do here on Elliquiy this version will be a bit more risqué and if possible a bit more adult. So is anybody interested? The story is below.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/wtf-japan-shouldn-t-be-like-this-full/t.54410227/

QuoteStory

Alex Crawford a gamer, manga fan and amateur martial artist. Pretty much a normal geeky guy until he encounters "Reborn*" a fantastic new game that claims to revolutionise gaming. Intrigued he buys the game and rushes home compelled to see what's so special about this claim. Once home he loads up the game it enters a loading screen, some time passes. It states a warning "This game is not appropriate for those with an unbelieving personality." He ignores it and moves onto the opening video finding it far exceeds anything he had seen until then. Once the game starts he is asked one thing "Are you ready to be reborn?" Alex caught off guard by the message waits for a few moments then finally he shrugs, confirming he is ready.

After that nothing happens nothing but a sudden flash of light. Then nothing, he waits and waits until he's had enough. Reaching for his console he attempts to remove the disk finding the drive completely empty. A week passes. Unsure what to do about the confusing situation he tells no one of the mysterious disk. All to soon he forgets about it until a letter proclaiming he has been accepted into a prestigious high school in Japan. He follows this up asking his parents only for them to state he'd applied to the school months ago, and that even a friend of there's was willing to look after the teen while he studied at the school.

This is the story of "WTF? Japan shouldn't be like this! Join in and have fun blowing stuff to pieces. Alex Crawford is my primary character I will be putting up a number of stock character types. All I ask is you stick to that character type after that the character is yours to create.

(*Not based on the series of the same name.

Name:
Rank/class:
Powers/weapons: (Optional. Can be adjusted please note things you would like to have later on.)
Personality: (optional)
Appearance:
Bio

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/blazing_shadow_dragon/BasicformoftheTensohouse.jpg

QuoteNotable rp settings

Tenso family home: A smallish house on a largish compound with it's own Dojo. It's among the oldest houses in the town. Alex co will gather here.

The House has a living room/dining room, hallway, kitchen, upstairs it has Ryouga's and his wife's room, a room which Nadehsiko and Ryouga's youngest daughter share, a room for the oldest daughter, a largest guest room, Alex stays there. They also have a bathroom thats split into a small changing room and the bath, there's a separate toilet and the basement is used for laundry and such.

They have a large Dojo which has a number of kick and punch pads (Hand held things.)

Shiromiko High school: The main high school of the town the uniforms are a black and red lined high school males uniform for the boys, with requirements of a white shirt or plain t-shirt or such underneath, and black or brown shoes.

The girls uniform is a red skirt, white shirt black jumper (with the option of sleeve length.) Like the boys jacket it has the schools symbol on it. (I know I missed that but meh.) The girls also wear red neckerchiefs and are required to wear black or brown shoes. Socks, tights or stockings are approved.

QuoteTenso Ryoga: Ryoga is a man in his early sixties a friend of Alex's parents and his guardian. He's a master martial artist who in his day could use his ki to destroy structures the size of Mt Fuji. He's intrigued by Alex and started training him anime style. Some how Alex hasn't been annoyed enough to run off. He has two daughters and a niece these three are PC's. (taken) They all live on the Tenso family compound which houses a dojo and various other training facilities.

Ryouga's technique's

Among various ki techniques Ryouga has master numerous styles of martial arts. His favoured style is the Suiken (drunken fist)

Generic ki blast.

Gemini

Twin split - Tsuinsatsu Ryuga creates a clone of himself and they fight in sync.

Monkey

Monkey Shriek- Saruhimei Ryouga takes a wide stance and releases a burst of ki from his mouth, he can use this with his twin. Thus doubling the power and the ability to attack from more then one direction.

Fruit bombardment - Hougeki no mi Ryouga bombards a foe with numerous and fast thrown balls of ki.

Banana Toss - Banana tosu Ryouga summons a blade of ki shaped like a banana then throws it like a boomerang.

Snatch: Sunnachi: Like Kumohoukou this one is a speed technique but the monkey variety of the two.

Demon monkey transformation: Youkai Saru henshin* A secret technique taught to him by the spirit of the monkey. One must be approached by the spirit (in the rp for other characters) and be taught the technique. This technique allows the user to become a human with that animals traits increasing there speed and strength and ki capacity. There are numerous creatures that can teach this ability. But the greatest of these are for four saint beasts.

Ryouga gains very sharp teeth a monkey tail, fur around his head and over his arms and legs. He slumps when in that form due to his many years of superiority he has long since mastered the state. Due to this Ryouga is able to tap into the power at will, utilize partial transformations and full transformation.

The saint beasts are different from the zodiac basically Seiryuu is a greater and more powerful version of the Zodiac dragon.

Tenso Minarim: Ryoga's wife a woman who's prone to act out with ultimate violence. An ex marine she is a skilled fighter, however she prefers to be a house wife now.

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

DKDBSD

Cool but right now I need more then a few peoples support.

Haibane

Can you give some more info of what the game is actually about please? Your 'intro' doesn't give much away.

Forgive me if I say that I don't have time to read 107 pages on Gaia... I'm sure you'll understand? ;)

DKDBSD

Quote from: Haibane on September 07, 2010, 03:17:01 PM
Can you give some more info of what the game is actually about please? Your 'intro' doesn't give much away.

Forgive me if I say that I don't have time to read 107 pages on Gaia... I'm sure you'll understand? ;)

That was optional the story is pretty much up to us players and I'm aiming (if I can't ah well) to try and make it a harem this time. But it should have sex for all. Sorry if my description is a tad vague in away it's a poke at the stereotypes of anime and thigns like that. Another player tried one a few weeks back I didn't post in that one because of WTF on Gaia.

Also I must admit I'm glad most people won't read it some of those pages were acquired through time wasting. >.>

Haibane

Alright. I tend to need more plot and some idea of content before I voice an interest. I find that 'lets see where this one goes' games often are not very interesting or head off in directions that do not interest me, hence some basic direction to begin with is needed.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Haibane on September 07, 2010, 03:34:38 PM
Alright. I tend to need more plot and some idea of content before I voice an interest. I find that 'lets see where this one goes' games often are not very interesting or head off in directions that do not interest me, hence some basic direction to begin with is needed.

Fair enough. I was probably going to go with a similar set up as the original. So at least character wise their are going to be a few roles (up to the player how they work.)

If this goes a head we will need the Tenso Family (at the time I was thinking of Ranma. I know lame the name is. XD ) Tenso Ryouga as controlled by me (when he appears) will act as the sensei character of at least his daughters (if they practice martial arts) Alex and any who want him to teach them. If this gains enough interest I shall elaborate on the martial art style most present in this world.

DKDBSD

I currently have a few plot ideas set up these would work around the idea of arcs and would account for only one arc really. Pen who was the guy who created the other rp like this?

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

DKDBSD

pendarious

lol he's an interesting guy so be sure to do so. though he's a hidden user so you'll prolly have to pm him or something *shrugs*

DKDBSD

Quote from: pendarious on September 08, 2010, 03:34:29 PM
lol he's an interesting guy so be sure to do so. though he's a hidden user so you'll prolly have to pm him or something *shrugs*

Erm have you got his rp bookmarked?

pendarious

DKDBSD

pendarious

DKDBSD

pendarious

it wasn't very well organised so people just sort of stopped posting. while some had just plain forgotten about it...

DKDBSD

I see well I have some basic ideas and I'll probably reuse some of the planning from the original. What I want though is more then just the usual people.

pendarious

DKDBSD

pendarious

ah probably a few characters.

one young man interested in kendo
a young woman interested in archery
and possibly a young woman who just likes to read books.

DKDBSD

Zelric Miras

This might drag my interest. ^^ I'll keep an eye out to see how it develops

DKDBSD

Erm thats two but three people isn't enough. I think if I can get two more people who can multiplay and we might be set.

Zelric Miras

What do you mean by multiplay? (Just chacking before stating anything)