What would Danny think? (IceFire and AAA111)

Started by IceFire, July 11, 2011, 05:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

I sit back on my bed for a few minutes to think about things. I realize that I need to talk to him about this. I need to tell Michael how I really feel. I know I need to do it now or I would feel any better at all. I get up out of my bed and head to my brothers room. I open the door just like I always do. I never knock because he always tell me that I can just come in. "Michael can I talk to you for a sec?" I say quietly as I looked down. I hope Danny doesn't think anything of it.

IceFire

We were just selecting our football teams when the door opened. I thought maybe it would be his Mum, home from work and bringing us up snacks but when I looked I found McKenzie leaning against the frame. She wanted to speak to me; I could easily guess what it was about but I knew I would have to think of a lie to tell Danny when I got back. He gave a nod of approval even with the inquisitive look on his face, “Hurry up.”

“’Sup?” I asked as I walked into out of Danny’s room and into hers.
Sex is more exciting on the screen and between the pages than between the sheets.

AAA111

I sit down on the big chair in the corner of my room. I look at you as you walk into my room. I sigh and close my eyes. I know that I need to talk to you and tell you how I feel. You can tell by the look in my eyes that I am very scared about everything that is going on. I look down and rub my eyes as I look at you.

"I don't know what to say to you because I really really like you but I know there is no way in hell that Danny will be any way okay with it. Maybe this was wrong. Maybe we should forget about it"

IceFire

She seemed anxious about whatever it was she had to say so I walked over and sat down beside her. As I listened to her speak, my mouth dropped slightly in shock. I had guessed that she had feelings for me but this was clearly a big thing to her.

“If something happens then Danny would have to be okay with it; rather me than some weirdo. I’m not sure what to say though; I don’t know how I feel yet. Maybe we should not forget about it but go on a date?” I asked shyly.
Sex is more exciting on the screen and between the pages than between the sheets.

AAA111

She looks up at him and smiles. She was so incredibly happy that he did not just completely laugh at her or make fun of her. He was such a good guy and she knew that he was. After all her brothers friends were all really good guys. She was really close with Danny and he always let her hang out with him and his friends. She always felt like one of the guys so she was definitely glad that she was not completely let down.

She smiles and nods as she looks at him. "Yeah I'd really like that. How do you think Danny boy would take something like that? Are you going to talk to him about it or what?" She says as she continues to talk and babble on and on and on. She does that when she is nervous.

IceFire

Her smile was the most beautiful I had ever seen, and it was contagious; a smile instantly spread across my face too. I lightly closed her jaw as she began to babble, “Calm.” I said jokingly. “No need to be nervous.”

“Tell me what!?” Suddenly bellowed through the room. I looked up to see Danny at the door walking towards me and I stood up, ready for confrontation.

AAA111

She smiled up at him as he helped her to calm down. She was the kind of girl who had the tendency to go a little bit over the top. Well maybe a lot over the top. She nodded her head in agreement. "I know I know calm down..right"

She turns around and tries to make up an excuse. "Just that um well oh yeah he wanted to tell you that he would be right in. Yeah that is it. " She is clearly bad at lying.

IceFire

I was hoping that she would be good at lying but it turned out she was just as bad as me. Danny smirked at us, showing that he knew that clearly wasn't the truth. I knew I had to be honest. "McKenzie likes me, and I want to take her on a date. Don't get mad. Nothing will happen if you don't want it to - I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship mate. And I certainly wouldn't hurt your sister; rather me date her than some other idiot, right?"

AAA111

I look at you and scoff in annoyance. "You know what forget it okay. Just freaking forget it. Forget everything" I say as I storm out of the room. She was hurt that he would say Nothing would happen if he didn't want it to. She is a very emotional type of girl and it was especially obviously clear about it all right then and there.

Danny looks at him. "What's wrong with her? How could you want to date someone as emotional as Kenz...She is an emotional wreck."

IceFire

I stood there looking gobsmacked; what had I done wrong? Ignoring Danny's comment, I asked him a question, "Should I go after her?"

Danny looked thoughtful for a moment, "You better considering you said you wouldn't hurt her, and I don't think you'll be getting a date until you make amends." I sighed with relief as he showed that he was fine with the relationship.

"McKenzie!" I called as I then ran out the room, following her footsteps.

AAA111

She was sitting at the kitchen table as he came running down after her. She was frustrated with exactly how he decided to go about explaining everything to her. She groaned and looked back at him.

"Well you know I don't even know if this *points to her then him to signify them* is even worth it. I mean you care more about the friendship with him that you care about the date with me. I know I know I am being stupid but Danny was right. I am and can be an emotional wreck. I just wish for once in your life you would do something that YOU want to do. Not something that Danny or your parents or even I want you to do. You decide what YOU want."

AAA111