Fate of the Pure Blood (Open for Villains!)

Started by Bekah Boo, August 20, 2015, 11:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

Hmmmmmm..

Maybe, although generally it is harder to jump into a game that is ongoing, at least for me. I honestly do not like to play read-up/catch-up much.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Fury Aphrodisia

Unfortunately, that's really going to be necessary in this case. There is a lot that has already happened that will eventually reflect on what will happen, given we're only about two hours from the plot start.
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~