Harry Potter RP - Snape/Hermione

Started by Saku, March 30, 2011, 01:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

My partner disappeared on me back in August of 2010 and I just found the entrance post I wrote awhile back and got inspired to do it again. I think I would prefer there to be little to no sex involved and was thinking it would be more of a one-shot than anything else. Or a short term RP. So out of curiosity who here would be interested in doing an RP based off of the plot listed below.

"It is a story about the inherent attraction that exists in finding one's true equal in temper."

Hermione does not think much better of the vindictive old potions master than her friends do.  She may not share Harry's irrational prejudice, but Professor Snape has done more than enough to earn her censure on his own: he constantly insults her appearance, assigns unnecessary detentions, and grades her work so far off the curve that she has no hope of earning a perfect transcript so long as Potions is on her classlist.  As someone who constantly, irrationally craves the approval of her teachers, Hermione has always been particularly vulnerable to Professor Snape's brand of evil.  No matter how many times she is overlooked, she continues to raise her hand in class; no matter how many times she is unfairly graded, she continues to pour her sweat into her potions (if the recipe calls for it, that is).

One day, there is a Magical Mishap.  Whether it's a classic run-in with a faulty polyjuice potion, a backfiring charm, or some other disaster... Hermione Granger ends up in the body of one Severus Snape, and Snape, of course, in the body of Granger.  Unable to immediately reverse the swap, the two are suddenly forced to put their heads together, and with some alacrity: The Dark Lord is loose on the world, and could, at any instant, summon "Snape" by the tattoo on his arm. Death or worse awaits Hermione if Voldemort learns about this switch.  It is therefore necessary for the two to learn and live each others lives while they work to find a solution. (It will, ahem, take a while.) Of course, living in another person's body is a very intimate thing...

That was the basis of the plot idea involved and what I would be going off of. So, would anyone be interested in this? Note: I am very particular about who I write with on this particular thought so I may reject you - please don't think it's because of your writing or that I don't like you. It's just I want a specific kind of writing for this or else my muse will die. I don't do M/F so I'm a bit hesitant on this already but I figured I might as well give it a shot since it won't be a long-term RP. Anyway, hope there are some lookers out there.

I already have the first post up so whenever I find my partner I will send them the link via PM. Thanks!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests