Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Back in the box with you.

*Victory dance*
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Krysia

Nuuuuu!! But I don't wanna be in the fail box! I wanna be a

Winner! :P

LA

consortium11

Time to tag this with another classic forum game.

(Winar!)

Krysia

*tags Consortium out* You are so not the winner.

I Win!

LA
;)

Inkidu

*Yoinks*

I stole the win.

And your wallet.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

consortium11

*Stealth Tag*

(2 x Winar)

Mordred

*welds, with this crazy ability just realized, the doors, windows, cracks, etc... to this room solidly shut... throws feet up on the desk, and polishes this gorgeous little trophy... with the crazy laughter of Woody the Woodpecker giggling away in my mind... which shifts in a bizarre way into the music of Gladiator*

*hears chanting... Maximus... Cynical... Maximus... Cynical...*

Basks in glory!
*See Pillory*

Krysia

*And the kitty cat is there to bask in the glory, also steals the win sitting on the window seat in the room.*

LA Wins! Flawless Victory!

*evil grin*

eon

Mordred

Yet.. just as the kitty in the window is basking... it flies open as a gust of wind takes the poor creature, out into the void of 'between the threads'... *gives my spine shivers, just thinking about that utterly empty, soulless place*...

Then... that period of time... the 'eon'... passes again in a fraction of a second...

As Cynical realizes... he is truly Neo... The One... as all around him, visually, shifts into binary code... where he can control all by the merest thought.

"Whoooaaaa", he speaks in a voice very similar to that of the actor who portrayed him... Keanu Reeves... "that's coool!"

"I win", again in that voice... "I actually.. win!"
*See Pillory*

eon

eon = neo = one

Therefore I win.

see what I did there?  XD

Mordred

Quote from: eon on March 09, 2009, 01:48:06 PM
eon = neo = one

Therefore I win.

see what I did there?  XD

*Cynical... bows to the wisdom... yet while doing so he points off yonder and pushes neo, one, eon... out the window... yet then tosses a backpack down... *not evil here... just madly sadistic*... then cracks open a bottle of Champagne...*

It's good to be King!
*See Pillory*

consortium11

*Leaps out of the Champers and steals the win from Cynical*

Mordred

*damn! didn't read label properly... then laughs as I notice consortium is bottle-shaped... throwing a box over him, sitting firmly on it to keep him contained... hugging onto the trophy... determined to keep it this time!*
*See Pillory*

WyldRanger

Ha! *steals it away from Cynical* And you thought you had it!  O8)

eon

And eon sneaks the win back, climbing up the side of the building he was pushed out of

consortium11

*Eats the box, steals the win and rubs to the Park*

Krysia

*and in said park is the kitty who they all thought they tossed into the void. Around her neck is a cute new collar that happens to just say, "The Winner" on it*

You all Fail.

LA
O:)

WyldRanger

*yanks on the chain and throws her out of the way* My Win...not yours!  ;D

Krysia

*squeaks and has her chain pulled, didn't know she was on a leash to begin with. Walks back over to Xana and sits down next to him baring claws eyeing his leg.* Who's the winner?

Obviously me! *purrs with an evil grin* You know since you put me on a leash you have to keep me now.

LA

WyldRanger

Quote from: LordAlah on March 09, 2009, 04:52:11 PM
You know since you put me on a leash you have to keep me now.

LA

But then, I would win since I would have you on a leash!  ;D

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Krysia

Yes but that means if you keep me every time I post to steal the winner from someone else you automatically get it? Sound like a deal? O:)

LA

P.S. Winner  ;D

WyldRanger

saturnschild

only one person can win and that woul dbe me
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn