Werewolves XI [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 27, 2009, 04:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabolus Lupus

Rockin

I dunno why people wanna kill me....all I'm doing is wearing assless chaps... ><;;

I'm gonna have to switch my vote with Marguerite...even though it REALLY pains me.

Ryieahna

I don't understand why people keep avoiding the clear connection between the last werewolf and its mate.  My vote for Elandra still stands.

Autumn Sativus

Please note that the game is on hold until sometime in early January to account for my crappy connection and everyone's busy-ness during the Holidays.

Happy Holidays everyone! See you in the new year!
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

country

"Cooee!  Oi! Hello!  Helloooo!"  The echos of his calls roll softly, endlessly through the seemingly deserted streets.  The soft caress of the breeze his only response.  Where was everyone?  Had all the villagers drifted off and not shut off the lights?   

Nadir

I vote Rockin

*offers Country some tea and a scone as they wait for the revival of the town*

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

country

G'day Trans.  Thanks for the cuppa and the scone Eden.  It's good to see folks about.  I was beginning to think I'd need to pack up the barbie and shut off the lights.

Autumn52

Xandi ventures out of her little cottage in search of Country and finds him having tea and scones with Trans and Eden.

Xandi is relieved that his is OK and walks up and ask if they have enough tea for her to have a cup?

She ask, "Where is everyone? or is everyone staying indoors, like I was, because they are afraid?"
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

country

G'day Xandi.  It sure is good to see you about.  Now that we've lost our muffin man and our seamstress it sure is a treat to have Eden here supplying scones and tea.  I wonder if we can prevail upon him to provide a bit of jam and cream for the scones?

Autumn Sativus

The game will resume on Feb 1, everyone. Be there or be square.  :o
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes

Marg: 7 votes – Izu, Teno, Valerian, Xandi, Remiel, Rockin, Kip
Rockin: 4 votes – Transgirlenstein, Elandra, Marguerite, Eden
Elandra: 2 votes – Ryieahna
Kip: 1 vote - country
Us against the world

Kip

I think that Marg is one of those to blame for the sad sad deaths of our friends.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Autumn Sativus

Final Lynch Votes

Marg: 7 votes – Izu, Teno, Valerian, Xandi, Remiel, Rockin, Kip
Rockin: 4 votes – Transgirlenstein, Elandra, Marguerite, Eden
Elandra: 2 votes – Ryieahna
Kip: 1 vote - country
Us against the world

Marguerite

[[I thought the game died again but Saff, I would like to resign for this game since I am a tid bit busy but sign me up for the next game.]
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Nadir

[[You look a bit doomed, Mar...]]

Marguerite

Quote from: Eden on February 09, 2010, 07:29:14 PM
[[You look a bit doomed, Mar...]]

[Well, there was no change in votes and I doubt anyone has really talked much about the game]
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Autumn Sativus

Since you're to die anyway, I won't actually remove you from the game for the sake of moving it along as planned.

The townspeople gather around Marguerite, accusations of her inner-self being a wolf flying from a landslide majority of the villagers. They take her to the gallows, and as she is hung to death, her body begins to twist and writhe, changing rapidly to a werewolf much larger than any the folk had seen previously. Her death would be quick, luckily.

Upon some further investigation, the town comes to the conclusion that they have removed the Alpha wolf from their midst, and may sleep sounder tonight.

Players:
  • Country
  • Diabolos Lupus Withdrawn - peasant
  • Eden
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Remiel
  • Rockin
  • Ryieahna
  • Teno
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Trieste Withdrawn - werewolf and lover
  • Valerian
  • Xandi

Roles:
  • 4 Peasants
  • 1 Cupid [[2 Lovers]]
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Priest
  • 2 Werewolves [[May be +1 from Alpha]]

Note: Since Trieste has withdrawn, not been killed, new lovers will be chosen tonight.
Us against the world

Autumn52

As Margs body twisted and transformed into a huge wolf Xandi clutched at the nearest person who happened to be her friend Country. She held his hand tightly saying,  "now maybe we will all be safe."

Xandi started looking around curious as to how everyone else reacted to this discovery.

"Do you think this is over now?"
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Nadir

Shi stares at Mar, dead and revealed to be not human and has to sit down.

"That... wasn't the Mar I loved."

Shi then runs back to her hut and sobs bitterly all night.

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Valerian

"She is free of her curse, at least, and perhaps will rest in peace," Val sighed.  "And perhaps no more innocents will die, now that the wolves have lost their leader."

But she was still careful to lock up her little house tightly that night, and slept but lightly, listening for those terrible howls once more.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryieahna

It seemed that Dia had left the village and  Ryieahna now had to run the tavern on her own.  Though, Ryieahna wasn't much of a tavern keeper to begin with.  She stumbled through that first night after Marguerite had been hung, and  proven to be a wolf, and Ryieahna had been blind to her wiles.  She couldn't decide if this fact bothered her, or just smacked her in the face.

Ryieahna sighed and shook her head, dwelling on these thoughts, as she washed out the last pitcher and dried it out, putting it on its shelf.  She closed and locked the doors, to the main part of the tavern, and to the room she slept in above it, tucking the knife under her pillow. 

Autumn Sativus

The village would wake in the morning to find that they had not yet been cured of the curse of the Werewolves of Miller's Hollow. Another had been killed, Remiel. Upon further investigation, they would find Remiel to have been a simple peasant, another casualty and reason to finish the job they has started. As they had on many occasions before, they began their voting.

Players:
  • Country
  • Eden
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Rockin
  • Ryieahna
  • Teno
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Valerian
  • Xandi