News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Four Letter Word - 1b

Started by Anesa, August 11, 2011, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Waits for the Blue Dude to finish his song....

Mordred

Hmm.. not sure my lude singing words would be appreciated.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

If you sang them in the nude, I'm sure we'd ALL appreciate them...:D

Mordred

Would it be rude of me if I also put a hat out for tips? :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Nah, and I don't see any rule that says ya can't!  ;) *Goes to rob her piggy bank*

Mordred

*Ponders how he got roped into this role, suddenly.. of singing nude for change? Huh?* Wait a minute! This isn't in my contract!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Laugh snorts!*  We have a pole here also.....would you prefer to just dance around it nekkid?  Forget the singing.... we'll do that next time!  *Puts on some music*

Kid Rock - So Hott (video)

Swordsman18

I think there is a mole in the room. *looks around suspiciously*

Mordred

I think you are right.. each time I look, there's more piles of dirt on the ground.
*See Pillory*

Swordsman18

If I were you I would not bore myself with the dirt on the ground and be worried about which one of us has a axe that tore someone to pieces.

Mordred

Ok, that thought wore my little brain out.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

My word!  *LOL* A girl walks away from her computer for a second and all kinds of four letter words are strewn about!  ;P

Swordsman18

Yeah, sometimes words can just worm their way out of a person. But having words is just what keeps me warm and alive.

Anesa

Guess there's no harm in that!  ;P

Mordred

And sometimes the little drops that work their way through that wild network of veins.. send their hark to the mind as well.. urging the insatiable thirst.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Sometimes you just want to leave your mark, in whatever form you can. ;)

Aria Darkenwing

Out in the field where the lark flies I sing you a lullaby.
I come from the valley of the gods where meanings are lilting and oblique. ~Ayn Rand

Mordred

Will such a soothing tune make me bark like a dog and run like a crazy creature through the forest under the shine of the moon? Hmm.. actually I do that anyway. Cool!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Perhaps that was you I heard howling in the dark while I was out in the barn feeding Clyde.

Mordred

Yeah.. I howled while thinking of you wrapped in nothing but very loose strands of blue yarn.. what a lovely thought! :)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Oh darn!  That sounds kind of hot!  ;)

Mordred

Hmm.. be even hotter when I pull you into my dark little corner and slide these hands up under those bits of yarn. ;)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Why don't I just park myself over in that dark little corner....Let's see what comes up.. ;)

Mordred

Just hearing you say.. 'dark little corner'.. causes every crazy little hunger in me perk with anticipation. ;)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Wish I could peek through this here monitor and get a look at your "perk"!  ;P

<< feeling a bit "naughty" ;))